1326 users online (236 members and 1090 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Questions for the A's during their testimony

I thought it would be interesting to come up with some probative questions to ask the A's during their testimony.

To Cindy. How many times have you witnessed KC dig up bamboo in the back yard?

To George. How many dependence did you claim on your taxes last year?

To Lee. You have stated that you believe everything your sister says. Can you please tell the court the approximate dates of the inappropriate touching that occurred between you and KC.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    I thought it would be interesting to come up with some probative questions to ask the A's during their testimony.

To Cindy. How many times have you witnessed KC dig up bamboo in the back yard?

To George. How many dependence did you claim on your taxes last year?

To Lee. You have stated that you believe everything your sister says. Can you please tell the court the approximate dates of the inappropriate touching that occurred between you and KC.
    Love this one!

Also - I think Cindy is the one who would have claimed Caylee, George has been unemployed for the most part ..