Released SO in Santa Barbara Co., CA

The 47-year old was convicted in 1981 of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old boy. Rasmuson was released a few years later, but then in 1987, he re-offended.

This is why these should never be released. This is disgusting! I can only hope & pray that some innocent child doesn't become another victim of his. :mad:

I'm not sure I buy that he's the first violent sexually violent offender to be released in Santa Barbara County. The location of Atascadero hospital has always been a problem for the town of Santa Barbara. The criminally insane are sent to Atascadero and anyone released from there heads straight for Santa Barbara. For as much money as that town has, there is a large population of mentally ill homeless. I used to go up there all the time with friends and then visited my sis who lived above the Mission. My BIL ran a restaurant in town. The town even has store after store specializing in clothing for domestic help, that's how much money is there. Do gooders in Calif have really tied LE's hands. LE can't legally get rid of them, and the cops there are required to clean up their crap and vomit to keep the town clean for it's wealthy residents. It's a weird song and dance between them for sure.

This is why these should never be released. This is disgusting! I can only hope & pray that some innocent child doesn't become another victim of his. :mad:

Well the odds are it is just a matter of time. It makes me SICK.:sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back