2009.03.23 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She is covering Haleigh's story tonight but it wont be until the third thing which will be around the end of the show. Just thought I would post this thread.

Thanks WillenFan.

Even NG is starting to view the Haleigh case as an afterthought. LE needs to step up or something to keep this beauty in the news.:(

At the beginning her lead-in was "Misty's family speaks up". Misty has reportedly been urged by family members to watch what she says. "She isn't hiding things, she just gets so mixed up" according to her family.

Sort of off topic but did Nancy Graces show did a new format? The red highlighting and stuff looks different.

I never thought about Misty making the bed with Jr. in there..hm interesting.

Im suprised no sleuthers caught that inconsistincy the other night when Ron was on there. I didn't catch it.

Art Harris on showing some of his "exclusive" interviews with Misty's mom.

Im suprised no sleuthers caught that inconsistincy the other night when Ron was on there. I didn't catch it.

I think b/c we all were focused on figuring out which story to "believe"..lol that's my excuse anyway:waitasec:

KP on now...says they are focused on finding Hayleigh. Working on timeline, trying to get more information.

Oh look! it's Kim on Nancys show!
Gosh who would have thought?

Bio Moms lawyer on, talking about their efforts to find Haleigh...I don't think NG likes her very much.

The only place Kim looks for this child is under every chair she sits in while on TV...

According to Misty's mom: The movie that Misty put in that night for Haleigh to watch wasn't in the video player. Haleigh must have changed it while Misty was sleeping. :waitasec:

Re: Jr in bed -- think that was "explained" that he watched his movie and then came to bed, probably after she made the bed.

Re: time they went to bed -- think Ron said Misty went to bed at 10:30 (maybe 10, 11 I've heard all 3)

Re: girl saying Misty is tired of talking -- was that one of the sister in laws?

According to Misty's mom: The movie that Misty put in that night for Haleigh to watch wasn't in the video player. Haleigh must have changed it while Misty was sleeping. :waitasec:

Huh?? What movie was in the video player??

So...in other words...Misty now says Haleigh could have been up and about while she (Misty) was passed out?? OMG

Re: Jr in bed -- think that was "explained" that he watched his movie and then came to bed, probably after she made the bed.

Re: time they went to bed -- think Ron said Misty went to bed at 10:30 (maybe 10, 11 I've heard all 3)

Re: girl saying Misty is tired of talking -- was that one of the sister in laws?
I don't know who the girl was, that was talking about Misty, a cousin maybe ?

I wonder if the kids were in the habit of doing that. How could Misty sleep through that? The kids were allowed to roam around while the adults were sleeping? That doesn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member