6 year old saves brother from hanging.

A seven-year-old boy who accidentally hanged himself is home after days on life-support.

The little boy, Javier Morales, calls himself lucky. Doctors call it a miracle.

Whatever you call it, Javier's mom is grateful her son is alive and well.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/idaho/stories/NW_032309IDN-morales-near-hanging-LJ.6399655b.html

WOW :eek:! You would think that kids that age wouldn't need as much supervision, thank God his sister was there.

snipped from article
The day that Ana Morales will never forget started as one that could easily be forgotten. On Wednesday afternoon she was in her kitchen making lunch.

"My daughter came downstairs and she told me that she took Javier off a hook and I said, ‘What do you mean off a hook?’" Ana Morales said.

"I saw that my brother was hanging on the door and I pulled him down," said Sandra Morales, 6.

This story is different in that it had a happy ending, but it reminded me of the two little boys (I think they both were around nine) that passed away from hanging, and it was ruled suicide. No one could figure out how the boys would get caught on a hook without the help of someone else. Maybe it is possible.

How in the world would he get on the hook and how does he not remember? Thank goodness his little sister saw him and pulled him down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back