LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Post a question or leave an answer. This is for factual-objective type questions,not opinion or subjective questions.

this is a reference thread,not a discussion thread.

Sometimes it takes a few posts to answer one question, so no worries. But generally just:
Leave a question
OR
Leave and answer.
That's it!

Thread 6

Ok, sorry if I was confusing about the hand signals. The one where they have the index, middle, and pinkie finger all up was the one I was talking about knowing the meaning of. It's common with highschool and college kids, especially guys...it isn't gang related or anything...but I still don't want to get in trouble. ! :)

Ok, sorry if I was confusing about the hand signals. The one where they have the index, middle, and pinkie finger all up was the one I was talking about knowing the meaning of. It's common with highschool and college kids, especially guys...it isn't gang related or anything...but I still don't want to get in trouble. !:)
LOL, if you know the answer just say it as nicely as you can.

I hope I don't get in trouble for answering this question. I am trying to figure out a way to explain it w/o being too nasty and I don't think it is going to be possible. So here it goes...please take it easy on me. The index finger and the middle finger means TWO and the pinkie finger means ONE...The saying is 2 in the pink , 1 in the stink. Once again I am sorry if this offends anyone.

I have a question, hope it is ok to post it. On fox news there is a story
" Montana Woman Beats Murder Rap Because Trial Wasn't Speedy" This is the part I have a question about.
"Jones said in Monday's ruling that state officials delivered 600 pages of crime lab evidence to Wilson's attorneys days before her trial was set to begin in December. A new trial date was set for April to allow Wilson's attorneys time to review the records."
Can this happen to KC?

Seagull, I think the standard procedures for when a child goes missing were not followed due to the fact that Caylee was not reported missing for 31 days - no Amber alert, etc. LE suspected KC from day one because of her strange reaction to the fact that her child was gone and she failed to report her missing (until her mom made her!).

IMO that's the biggest question - why would a mom not report her child missing immediately. This I cannot fathom. That and the decomp smell of the abandoned car.

I have a question, hope it is ok to post it. On fox news there is a story
" Montana Woman Beats Murder Rap Because Trial Wasn't Speedy" This is the part I have a question about.
"Jones said in Monday's ruling that state officials delivered 600 pages of crime lab evidence to Wilson's attorneys days before her trial was set to begin in December. A new trial date was set for April to allow Wilson's attorneys time to review the records."
Can this happen to KC?

No. She waived her right to a speedy trial, ironically, right before Caylee's remains were found on December 11th, 2008.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18251772/detail.html

ETA: if discovery were turned over close to the date of the trial, the trial could be delayed to allow time for the defense to review, do depos, etc. But that won't allow her to "beat the charges" like the case you are referencing.

Does anyone know what KC's GPA was in High School? Just because she was short a credit and did/or did not graduate, doesn't necessarily mean that she was 'dumb'. Just working something out in my head.

Shouldn't Lee's girlfriend Mallory have given birth by now?

Does anyone know why Judge Strickland only inquired about retainer agreements with JB and LKB? IIRC, KC also retained the services of another attorney, an entertainment lawyer? Why not inquire about agreements between KC and all her attorneys?

I know this information is out there.. just wanted to see if any one knew.. off the top of their heads..

What day did ZFG (the real one) visit SAWGRASS and what time of day?T

Found the answer.

Zenadia was at Sawgrass on June 17th. I would like to know a time of day. If we could get a time of day. Like lets say in the PM. Then how could Casey be at her parents in the afternoon and at Sawgrass reading ZG license plate?

Attachments

• zfgsgrass617.JPG
    zfgsgrass617.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 35
In this latest doc dump, I thought we would see the video of the PIs taken by Hoover. I know we have seen some of the video, but I thought we would see the whole video. Any ideas?

This has probably been asked so if someone could point me to it... why didn't PI Casey (I hope that's the right name) find Caylee's remains when he went to the exact spot on 2 different days? (I was watching NG last night and it was when the PI recorded his trip to reported remains) Why didn't he find them? TIA!!!!! I love this place b/c I have questions! :)

Please forgive me if there's a thread I've missed on this topic, but,
has there been any talk about GA, or especially CA, being charged due to covering up for KC? Accessory after the fact or some such?

Question: Who is the meter readers girlfriend and how would she know where Caylees body was>

Did we ever find out about that M.H. guy in California that KC was talking to on her cell phone frequently during June & July....I'm trying to remember now, but it seems to me that she supposedly had something to tell him that she may need "to get drunk first" (and that "something" both her mother and LA were aware of)...does anyone remember this? I haven't heard anything more about this since last summer and I haven't seen any texts or interviews with this guy. Is this going to be one of the star witnesses?

Did we ever find out about that M.H. guy in California that KC was talking to on her cell phone frequently during June & July....I'm trying to remember now, but it seems to me that she supposedly had something to tell him that she may need "to get drunk first" (and that "something" both her mother and LA were aware of)...does anyone remember this? I haven't heard anything more about this since last summer and I haven't seen any texts or interviews with this guy. Is this going to be one of the star witnesses?

I think KC told Jessie she 'had to get drunk first' before she was going to tell him about the draaamma going on at her mom's house. MH is the guy she was going to tell 'something' that Lee & Cindy already knew. I don't remember if we ever saw MH interview w/ LE.

My question may need to be answered by a lawyer--IDK???
During Hoover's depo he says DC told him that he felt KC and JB's relationship was inappropriate(possibly intimate?). If that were in fact true, is that illegal or against any oath's a lawyer takes? I mean I know that we all would think it ethically and morally wrong but is there anything illegal in it or against any kind of attorney rules that say that is not allowed? Could that get JB instantly removed if that were true? Just wondering. I keep thinking about that movie "Jagged Edge" where Glenn Close (lawyer) slept with her client while defending him for murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627