805 users online (141 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

New Pics Of KC Halloween Party

Just found this today. I don't recall ever seeing them.

So much for the idea she did not get wild until she started hanging out with TL/AH.

Mods, please forgive if these should have been in the parking lot. They did not seem to be too out there for general discussion.

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/im...cret-wild-life
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

Wonder how much $$$ the "friend" received for selling out?

These are new to me as well. I could not find the date. Is this Halloween 07?

Thanks for the pics.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

i have seen some, but not all these. my see seems to have swung both ways. no thank you!

Yikes...I've never seen these KC party pics before either. These have a different tone than past pics. Darker? I do note her short hair, so not from mid '08.
    What other dirt do you got to share with us? Says while salivating....

I was surprised we had not seen them before.

I am not saying these pics are incriminating in any way. I am just saying that it is interesting how we are just seeing these pics after all this time.

I think it is also interesting that Annie D was such a big player in KC's life yet we don't hear much there. Also, KC has a camera. Why are those pics not in her photobucket? The picture looks like it was the most most recent Halloween before her "unfortunate" (sarcasm) incarceration. Her hair is about chin length in these pics. The year before that, her hair was in a short pixie cut at Halloween IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by rosiegirl04 View Post
    i have seen some, but not all these. my see seems to have swung both ways. no thank you!
    I believe it is the attention she cares about, not the gender.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

In case anyone is wondering, I just deleted my last post 'cause I was scared it was not appropriate!

kc was a good girl who didn't drink much. these are obviously photoshopped. and I might add it's an outstanding job because they look so Darn real.

We don't know when these were taken. I think this is a great find. They could very well be taken into evidence, esp if they are from '08. I have never seen them before so I have to wonder why too. KC sure look sexualy interested in the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by rosiegirl04 View Post
    KC is unfortunately limited by the fact that there are only two genders to garner attention from.

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
    kc was a good girl who didn't drink much. these are obviously photoshopped. and I might add it's an outstanding job because they look so Darn real.
    And you, Evergreen, MUST be nominating yourself for most sarcastic post of the week!!! Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    We don't know when these were taken. I think this is a great find. They could very well be taken into evidence, esp if they are from '08. I have never seen them before so I have to wonder why too. KC sure look sexualy interested in the ladies.

They don't look photoshopped to me. If someone were to photoshop these they would have made them more interesting IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley007 View Post
    And you, Evergreen, MUST be nominating yourself for most sarcastic post of the week!!! Right?
    yeah but it's only Tuesday.

Says---> "Casey’s daughter Caylee was 14 months old, in 2006"

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast