673 users online (65 members and 608 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    106

    Exclamation NEW? Shirley's e-mails, Anthony home phone log + other new docs

    Has anyone seen this? I sure hadn't! It says it was posted on Docstoc yesterday, 3/23/09.
    It's the Anthony home phone log, e-mails between Cindy, Shirley, Mary Lou & Rick that Shirley gave to YM. The e-mails start on page #7 with a letter from Shirley to YM:

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5060757/...gs-2901-2950-f

    And here's more stuff in another link I found- some e-mail exchanges between Rick and YM among other documents related to Rick:

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5060798/...gs-2951-3010-f

    I'm just getting started reading but wanted to share.

    If there is another thread about this, feel free to delete it.
    Last edited by Annette73; 03-24-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: More details, additional link

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    106
    Whoa! Some things that struck me:


    -Some serious pounding from Rick to Cindy
    -Shirley beleived Caylee was dead since early August. Tells Rick something in the line of "Cindy won't believe it until she sees her little body".

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,302
    Yes, most of these emails were in a previous document dump. I remember especially the ones from Rick to Cindy, as he get increasingly frustrated in dealing with Cindy's attitude and refusal to see what's going on.

    I don't recall seeing the list of phone calls from the Anthony residence though.
    My posts are my opinion..........



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    I've seen these emails before and am just starting to read them again. What I don't think I caught before is that George and Cindy were having marital difficulties 'again' at the beginning of June. I that that was all in the distant past.

    It sounds like Cindy was really struggling to get the bills paid and keep her head above water, while George and Casey were doing everything they could to work against her. I wish they'd elaborated more in the emails about what, exactly, Casey was doing with the credit cards. Cindy was obviously very frustrated with Casey - and this just days before Caylee disappeared.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Haven't we seen all these emails already?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    731
    I must have missed all of these. WOW I was really amazed at how Rick tried to reach his sister. So sad. So many lives and relationships are forever changed due to KC deciding to kill her little girl. I do not think it ever was an accident.

    Prayers to Shirley and Rick and Shirley's husband they too are victims.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,762
    I've read some of these before but I just noticed something else. In one of the emails (forgot which one) they talked about some of KC's friends going in and out of the A's home when they were not home. Did anyone else read this or am I insane? And if that's the case, who was going in and out of the A home without them being there? If these people were not with KC at the time, how were they getting in? This is driving me crazy...LOL

    I also noticed that in one of the emails (I think with SP), that in July CA thought KC was pregnant! This is new to me. I didn't know that. Is that why CA thought KC was staying away?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,971
    I have seen these before, well the comunication between family members, the phone calls, I don't remember. It's funny how even though I have read these before, I pick up on things that I didn't seem to get the first time around. The part of Shirley's email where she talks about George's side of the family, mental issues, and how it has probably been inherited by Casey sounded familar. My family does the same thing when it comes to negative personality traits or whatever, they always come from the OTHER side of the family... ! Not that there is anything as serious as Casey's problems, but here and there you might find a glitch in the system. My Grandmother described anyone in the family, with a bad attitude or whatever, as having a streak in them, never specified what kind of streak, but by the way it was said you knew it wasn't anything good. I noticed Shirley, in an interview, used the term "streak", to describe Casey I believe.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    I've read some of these before but I just noticed something else. In one of the emails (forgot which one) they talked about some of KC's friends going in and out of the A's home when they were not home. Did anyone else read this or am I insane? And if that's the case, who was going in and out of the A home without them being there? If these people were not with KC at the time, how were they getting in? This is driving me crazy...LOL

    I also noticed that in one of the emails (I think with SP), that in July CA thought KC was pregnant! This is new to me. I didn't know that. Is that why CA thought KC was staying away?
    I think it was Casey going into the home when the A's weren't there. She couldn't admit to it because she was supposed to be in Jacksonville or Tampa, so she blamed it on her friends.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    I've read some of these before but I just noticed something else. In one of the emails (forgot which one) they talked about some of KC's friends going in and out of the A's home when they were not home. Did anyone else read this or am I insane? And if that's the case, who was going in and out of the A home without them being there? If these people were not with KC at the time, how were they getting in? This is driving me crazy...LOL

    I also noticed that in one of the emails (I think with SP), that in July CA thought KC was pregnant! This is new to me. I didn't know that. Is that why CA thought KC was staying away?
    I think this is particularily interesting in light of what happened at the "Anything but Clothes" party where Casey got upset about the presence of a guy and told friend she had had a recent miscarriage with him. It makes me wonder what made Cindy think Casey was pregnant and hiding out due to a possible pregnancy back in June. Could Casey have behaved similarily when she was expecting Caylee or did Cindy find evidence such as a pregnancy test?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,097
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Haven't we seen all these emails already?
    Yes, in a previous Doc Dump, not sure of the date, I'm trying to figure it out. I think we need a reference log of all Doc Dump pages and what they are.

    The phone log is not the Anthony's home phone, but from Casey's cell.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    I've read some of these before but I just noticed something else. In one of the emails (forgot which one) they talked about some of KC's friends going in and out of the A's home when they were not home. Did anyone else read this or am I insane? And if that's the case, who was going in and out of the A home without them being there? If these people were not with KC at the time, how were they getting in? This is driving me crazy...LOL

    I also noticed that in one of the emails (I think with SP), that in July CA thought KC was pregnant! This is new to me. I didn't know that. Is that why CA thought KC was staying away?
    In response to the part I bolded...

    I don't think Cindy thought KC was pregnant. Shirley and her sister were speculating that pregnancy might be the reason Casey was hiding out from her mother. They were taking into consideration that Casey had hidden her previous condition and were speculating that Casey possibly didn't want to face her mother again for that reason.

    I don't think there were any facts or words from Cindy to back their thoughts up. There were just like us and trying to figure out what Casey was up to when she "hid out" and wouldn't let Cindy see or talk to Caylee.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    In response to the part I bolded...

    I don't think Cindy thought KC was pregnant. Shirley and her sister were speculating that pregnancy might be the reason Casey was hiding out from her mother. They were taking into consideration that Casey had hidden her previous condition and were speculating that Casey possibly didn't want to face her mother again for that reason.

    I don't think there were any facts or words from Cindy to back their thoughts up. There were just like us and trying to figure out what Casey was up to when she "hid out" and wouldn't let Cindy see or talk to Caylee.
    That's what I thought too but I didn't want to open the file again to verify it. For some reason the docstoc files mess up my computer.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Salem, WI
    Posts
    257
    I, too have seen these before but I'm not done yet and may find something I haven't seen before. However, I am also seeing things I either missed before or just feel differently about now.

    My heart has always gone out to GA and CA has always ticked me off. After reading the emails from her mother again and how she constantly puts GA down because I'm sure that's all CA does. The complaining about supporting him "all those years", p!$$*$ me off. I mean, wasn't he a cop for ten years and I heard he has worked other jobs too. Isn't that what marriage is about, holding each other up when when is down and supporting the family? Geez, I can understand the strain KC was putting on them, I just feel CA caused the way KC and gave and gave to her until she turned into what she was. Yet, she wants to whine and moan, this is all GA now. UGH!
    Ok, going back to read some more. Thanks for posting this. I like going back and seeing things after having gained some knowledge.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracey276 View Post
    The complaining about supporting him "all those years", p!$$*$ me off. I mean, wasn't he a cop for ten years and I heard he has worked other jobs too. Isn't that what marriage is about, holding each other up when when is down and supporting the family?
    I think I got a different sense when reading the emails - one that Chilly Willy got. That Cindy was holding down the fort and that her hubby and kids were working against her. You say he had a job for 10 years but is that supposed to be a long time? That's like me working between 20 and 30 and then slacking off. Not going to happen. And not only was he not working....he had the gambling and/or nigerian scam thing where he threw away a ton of salary from Cindy's hard work. It's well known I'm not a fan of Cindy or George but I respect that she worked her butt off and was taking care of 2 slacker kids, a slacker hubby and a grandkid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. NOT GUILTY MI - Shirley Meeks, 59, found decapitated, Jackson, 15 Oct 2011 *Insanity*
    By Guinevere in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2015, 06:08 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 03:26 PM
  3. Casey Anthony's Cell Phone Records
    By Lorakai in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:29 AM