Casey uploading video on morning of June 16th?

bunnyphoenix1

Former Member
Reaction score
If I am reading the documents correctly, it appears that someone accessed Casey's photobucket account at about 9:37am on the 16th of June. Her photobucket account was accessed from Lee's ip address (the A's home) a number of times in early June. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5067315/4027-4076redacted_computerlogs

Can any of you super sleuths figure out what was uploaded that morning? I wonder if it was the father's day footage? It seems an odd thing to be uploading if she killed her the night before?

I believe it was Lee.

Not sure but I do think it was him, IIRC.

EDIT: Never mind, I thought your question was about July 16.

June 16, not sure. Hmmm.

I just noticed that in one of OCSO's supplementary reports they refer to an exchange they had with Lee about the video being uploaded (the last page of the report at this link http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5051673/Anthony-pgs-2401-2450 (page 2450) and he seems to say that his mother told him that Casey uploaded the video to her myspace at the As home on the 15th, but doesn't mention photobucket.

The IP address in question - 97.100.16.240 - is actually the one for George and Cindy's home. It is simply in Lee's name, and has been since the account was activated 10/8/2001. It was set up for all four family members: LANTHONY2 (Lee); kayseeomaree (KC); fortunecookie4S (Cindy); and pandaman52 (George).

AnthonyIP.JPG

The IP address in question - 97.100.16.240 - is actually the one for George and Cindy's home. It is simply in Lee's name, and has been since the account was activated 10/8/2001. It was set up for all four family members: LANTHONY2 (Lee); kayseeomaree (KC); fortunecookie4S (Cindy); and pandaman52 (George).

View attachment 3051

Thank you for that!

So, at 9:37am on June 16th, she's uploading to her photobucket (presumably the video) from her parent's home, which would be very odd if she'd killed her the night before, as many of us believe happened.

Didn't George say he didn't see Casey til much later that morning and that she was in her room?

I'm assuming this was the same video TL refers to when he stated he woke up and she was quietly crying as she watched a video in bed on the laptop...

Can someone verify that??? If so - is this a momento of sorts?

I'm assuming this was the same video TL refers to when he stated he woke up and she was quietly crying as she watched a video in bed on the laptop...

Can someone verify that??? If so - is this a momento of sorts?

I'm trying to figure out the logs they've given us to see if it was that video that she uploaded that morning, but haven't been able to figure it out. IIRC, TL was talking about the Father's day video.

I'm trying to figure out the logs they've given us to see if it was that video that she uploaded that morning, but haven't been able to figure it out. IIRC, TL was talking about the Father's day video.

Bolded by me...

Yeah, that's why I'm thinking it may be the same video - as the date is close to the weekend in which the video was taken. Last time anyone saw that precious child.

Here is the image she uploaded - the ONLY thing uploaded to Photobucket that day:

n208104804_31035542_8558.jpg

Here is what was uploaded on the 17th. This is the ONLY Photobucket upload that day.

l_a3699e12921d97893296673bf3b80cdb.jpg

Wow...you are good! Thank you for that. What an odd thing to be bothered uploading that morning. It is making me wonder if maybe she was killed after that?

It does make you wonder. It couldn't have been too much longer after that, because she and TonE were at the video store later that night. Unless Caylee was drugged and in the trunk of the car. :furious:

Here is what was uploaded on the 17th. This is the ONLY Photobucket upload that day.

View attachment 3055

Thank you again!

Didn't George say he didn't see Casey and Caylee til he was watching the cooking show and they were leaving out the door? Maybe she was in her bedroom on the laptop doing the upload?

I really don't get why she'd upload that photo that morning if she'd killed Caylee in the hours before...wouldn't she be worried about other things, like laundry and garbage bags, stickers etc?

This case gets stranger and stranger.

It does make you wonder. It couldn't have been too much longer after that, because she and TonE were at the video store later that night. Unless Caylee was drugged and in the trunk of the car. :furious:

Yep. I was thinking (though far from certain) that it happened immediately after/as a result of the fight with Cindy, but now I'm wondering again if it was an accidental overdose while she was left in the trunk, perhaps that night during video time? I wonder if LE has a good idea, or any strong evidence which would prove where she was killed. If it was in the home, I think it looks more likely it was deliberate, if in the trunk of the car, I think it might look more like an accident to a jury.

Thank you again!

Didn't George say he didn't see Casey and Caylee til he was watching the cooking show and they were leaving out the door? Maybe she was in her bedroom on the laptop doing the upload?

I really don't get why she'd upload that photo that morning if she'd killed Caylee in the hours before...wouldn't she be worried about other things, like laundry and garbage bags, stickers etc?

yes reprts said she and caylee never left the house, so casey must have been sneaking back in when people left.

Yep. I was thinking (though far from certain) that it happened immediately after/as a result of the fight with Cindy, but now I'm wondering again if it was an accidental overdose while she was left in the trunk, perhaps that night during video time? I wonder if LE has a good idea, or any strong evidence which would prove where she was killed. If it was in the home, I think it looks more likely it was deliberate, if in the trunk of the car, I think it might look more like an accident to a jury.

I'm glad you said it, because I'm beginning to think the same thing.

Thank you again!

I think the sequence of events went something like this:

1. Uploaded picture of Fusion to Photobucket.
  2. Says goodbye to George as she leaves for "work."
  3. Kills Caylee.
  4. Watches movies with Tony at Tony's.
  5. Uploads picture of Tony and her to Photobucket.

I think the sequence of events went something like this:

1. Uploaded picture of Fusion to Photobucket.
  2. Says goodbye to George as she leaves for "work."
  3. Kills Caylee.
  4. Watches movies with Tony at Tony's.
  5. Uploads picture of Tony and her to Photobucket.

ITA- Thank you again for your inciteful post and pictures :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back