Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    Thank you again!

Didn't George say he didn't see Casey and Caylee til he was watching the cooking show and they were leaving out the door? Maybe she was in her bedroom on the laptop doing the upload?

I really don't get why she'd upload that photo that morning if she'd killed Caylee in the hours before...wouldn't she be worried about other things, like laundry and garbage bags, stickers etc?

This case gets stranger and stranger.
    yes reprts said she and caylee never left the house, so casey must have been sneaking back in when people left.

Yep. I was thinking (though far from certain) that it happened immediately after/as a result of the fight with Cindy, but now I'm wondering again if it was an accidental overdose while she was left in the trunk, perhaps that night during video time? I wonder if LE has a good idea, or any strong evidence which would prove where she was killed. If it was in the home, I think it looks more likely it was deliberate, if in the trunk of the car, I think it might look more like an accident to a jury.
    I'm glad you said it, because I'm beginning to think the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Here is the image she uploaded - the ONLY thing uploaded to Photobucket that day:

Attachment 3054
    Is this a picture of FUSIAN - man I really hate that place!

Thank you again!

Didn't George say he didn't see Casey and Caylee til he was watching the cooking show and they were leaving out the door? Maybe she was in her bedroom on the laptop doing the upload?

I really don't get why she'd upload that photo that morning if she'd killed Caylee in the hours before...wouldn't she be worried about other things, like laundry and garbage bags, stickers etc?

This case gets stranger and stranger.
    I think the sequence of events went something like this:

1. Uploaded picture of Fusion to Photobucket.
    2. Says goodbye to George as she leaves for "work."
    3. Kills Caylee.
    4. Watches movies with Tony at Tony's.
    5. Uploads picture of Tony and her to Photobucket.

3. Kills Caylee.
    ITA- Thank you again for your inciteful post and pictures

I think she uploaded the dumb photo of Fusian - saw George as she "leaves" - then comesback while he is gone and then murders her - but to make it to meet with TL, she leaves Caylee in the trunk of the car in the bags. I think Caylee remains there until just before the GAS can incident.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mendara For This Useful Post:

3. Kills Caylee.
    A real possibility.

I've always thought that it either happened at the house on the night of Father's day and/or was accidental death due to being left in trunk in hot weather and/or choloform. Never really thought she did it in between breakfast and video time, but it sure is a possibility.

Does anyone know where KC was on the 15th? I remember Lee having an excuse (can't remember what it was exactly), GA was at work, CA and Caylee were at the nursing home and then SP's, where was KC this whole day??

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trixi491 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trixi491 View Post
    Does anyone know where KC was on the 15th? I remember Lee having an excuse (can't remember what it was exactly), GA was at work, CA and Caylee were at the nursing home and then SP's, where was KC this whole day??
    Great question...and I don't recall LE asking Cindy or George or anyone where she was that day, when she arrived at the house, when she dropped off Caylee for Cindy to take to the nursing home etc. Did TL say she spent the day with him?

Thank you for that!

So, at 9:37am on June 16th, she's uploading to her photobucket (presumably the video) from her parent's home, which would be very odd if she'd killed her the night before, as many of us believe happened.

Didn't George say he didn't see Casey til much later that morning and that she was in her room?
    This is why I do not believe she killed her the night of June 15th.

Well, one thing we know for sure, we now know why she didn't come along with Cindy and Caylee on Father's day.

If I am reading the documents correctly, it appears that someone accessed Casey's photobucket account at about 9:37am on the 16th of June. Her photobucket account was accessed from Lee's ip address (the A's home) a number of times in early June. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5067315/...d_computerlogs

Can any of you super sleuths figure out what was uploaded that morning? I wonder if it was the father's day footage? It seems an odd thing to be uploading if she killed her the night before?
    Bunnyphoenix, the father's day footage was uploaded June 17 at 03:31:23 pm.

Please stay on topic of this thread regarding "Casey uploading video on June 16th."

There is lots of research here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

as well as a Case Calendar here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72183
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Great question...and I don't recall LE asking Cindy or George or anyone where she was that day, when she arrived at the house, when she dropped off Caylee for Cindy to take to the nursing home etc. Did TL say she spent the day with him?
    Just a thought - KC did not need to arrive at the house or drop off Caylee because she lived there at the time.

ETA - the cell phone pings say KC was at or near her home until around 9:15am, then at or near Tony's until about 7:15pm, then at or near her home all night.

MOO - I think she begged off from seeing Grandpa because she had to go to her imaginary job.
    Last edited by DawnTCB; 03-25-2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: More data to add from Patty's link.
    Dawn

"Responses to grief are as varied as the day is long. But responses to guilt are oh, so predictable. What do guilty people do? They lie, they avoid, they run, they mislead... They act like nothing is wrong." - LDB, 7/4/11

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DawnTCB For This Useful Post:

EricaG is offline And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Lucy, watching paint dry...
    Here is what was uploaded on the 17th. This is the ONLY Photobucket upload that day.

Attachment 3055
    That is a picture of Fusion. In case that is pertinent information. I go there for sushi often, before the lights go out it's actually an upscale sushi bar.
    I used to rule the world-- Seas would rise when I gave the word--Now in the morning I sleep alone--Sweep the streets I used to own...For some reason I can't explain--I know St. Peter won't call my name-- Never an honest word--that was when I ruled the world.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast