Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Casey uploading video on morning of June 16th?

Well, one thing we know for sure, we now know why she didn't come along with Cindy and Caylee on Father's day.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    If I am reading the documents correctly, it appears that someone accessed Casey's photobucket account at about 9:37am on the 16th of June. Her photobucket account was accessed from Lee's ip address (the A's home) a number of times in early June. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5067315/...d_computerlogs

Can any of you super sleuths figure out what was uploaded that morning? I wonder if it was the father's day footage? It seems an odd thing to be uploading if she killed her the night before?
    Bunnyphoenix, the father's day footage was uploaded June 17 at 03:31:23 pm.

Please stay on topic of this thread regarding "Casey uploading video on June 16th."

There is lots of research here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

as well as a Case Calendar here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72183
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Great question...and I don't recall LE asking Cindy or George or anyone where she was that day, when she arrived at the house, when she dropped off Caylee for Cindy to take to the nursing home etc. Did TL say she spent the day with him?
    Just a thought - KC did not need to arrive at the house or drop off Caylee because she lived there at the time.

ETA - the cell phone pings say KC was at or near her home until around 9:15am, then at or near Tony's until about 7:15pm, then at or near her home all night.

MOO - I think she begged off from seeing Grandpa because she had to go to her imaginary job.
    Last edited by DawnTCB; 03-25-2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: More data to add from Patty's link.
    Dawn

"Responses to grief are as varied as the day is long. But responses to guilt are oh, so predictable. What do guilty people do? They lie, they avoid, they run, they mislead... They act like nothing is wrong." - LDB, 7/4/11

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DawnTCB For This Useful Post:

EricaG is offline And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Lucy, watching paint dry...
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Here is what was uploaded on the 17th. This is the ONLY Photobucket upload that day.

Attachment 3055
    That is a picture of Fusion. In case that is pertinent information. I go there for sushi often, before the lights go out it's actually an upscale sushi bar.
    I used to rule the world-- Seas would rise when I gave the word--Now in the morning I sleep alone--Sweep the streets I used to own...For some reason I can't explain--I know St. Peter won't call my name-- Never an honest word--that was when I ruled the world.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Here is what was uploaded on the 17th. This is the ONLY Photobucket upload that day.

Attachment 3055

I sooo heart you!!

Quote Originally Posted by trixi491 View Post
    Does anyone know where KC was on the 15th? I remember Lee having an excuse (can't remember what it was exactly), GA was at work, CA and Caylee were at the nursing home and then SP's, where was KC this whole day??
    you can discuss this here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...highlight=june

Angry

Just some *** notes *** on the 16th. I haven't dug into this like most but I wonder what really was discussed on the phone during this period.

8:46 AM calls AL
    11:47 AM AL calls
    12:53 PM calls AL
    12:55 PM AL calls
    1:00 PM AL calls 829 seconds
    1:26 PM texts JG
    1:37 PM text from JG
    1:44 PM calls AH 2164 seconds *** 35 min ? **** what was discussed
    2:52 PM call from JG 673 seconds *** Constant talking *****
    3:04 PM call from GA 25 seconds *** Constant talking ****
    3:35 PM calls AL 22 seconds
    4:10 PM calls GA at work 34 seconds ******* Something happened between 3:04 - 4:10 *****
    4:11 PM calls CA twice
    4:13 PM calls CA twice
    4:14 PM calls GA 98 seconds ******* What was discussed *********
    4:18 PM texts AL (now appears to be travelling away from Anthony home) **** is body in car now *******
    4:19 PM text from AL
    4:19 PM calls AL
    4:21 PM calls JG twice; second call 75 seconds
    4:25 PM calls CA 3 seconds (now pinging near AL's apt)
    6:31 PM calls CA
    6:32 PM calls CA
    6:32 PM calls home
    7:06 PM calls home
    The only constant is change so embrace it as if it were your best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemaster View Post
    Just some *** notes *** on the 16th. I haven't dug into this like most but I wonder what really was discussed on the phone during this period.

8:46 AM calls AL
    11:47 AM AL calls
    12:53 PM calls AL
    12:55 PM AL calls
    1:00 PM AL calls 829 seconds
    1:26 PM texts JG
    1:37 PM text from JG
    1:44 PM calls AH 2164 seconds *** 35 min ? **** what was discussed
    2:52 PM call from JG 673 seconds *** Constant talking *****
    3:04 PM call from GA 25 seconds *** Constant talking ****
    3:35 PM calls AL 22 seconds
    4:10 PM calls GA at work 34 seconds ******* Something happened between 3:04 - 4:10 *****
    4:11 PM calls CA twice
    4:13 PM calls CA twice
    4:14 PM calls GA 98 seconds ******* What was discussed *********
    4:18 PM texts AL (now appears to be travelling away from Anthony home) **** is body in car now *******
    4:19 PM text from AL
    4:19 PM calls AL
    4:21 PM calls JG twice; second call 75 seconds
    4:25 PM calls CA 3 seconds (now pinging near AL's apt)
    6:31 PM calls CA
    6:32 PM calls CA
    6:32 PM calls home
    7:06 PM calls home
    Feel free to discuss this here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...highlight=june

I think the sequence of events went something like this:

1. Uploaded picture of Fusion to Photobucket.
    2. Says goodbye to George as she leaves for "work."
    3. Kills Caylee.
    4. Watches movies with Tony at Tony's.
    5. Uploads picture of Tony and her to Photobucket.
    I'm loosing it, JWG. LOL When did Casey upload the Father's Day video??
    Hawk. My BFF

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    I'm loosing it, JWG. LOL When did Casey upload the Father's Day video??
    Hey Friday...good question!

I have an even better one though!

Who said she uploaded the video? And to what website? I have the video and it is irritatingly large - 25 MB.

I think she simply "uploaded" it from the camera to the desktop, and then copied it from the desktop to the laptop. But I don't think she ever "uploaded" it to a website.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JWG For This Useful Post:

Hmm looking at the sequence of phone calls it confirms my original thoughts that she was home and was on the phone and computer and Caylee drowned and then possibly put her in the sand box and came back next day and got her in the trunk.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bathbuddys For This Useful Post:

Could Casey ( or someone else in the household) have uploaded the video and stills to try to establish an alibi for particular dates?
    UNLESS A LINK IS POSTED, MY POSTS REFLECT MY OPINION ONLY.

Who said she uploaded the video? And to what website? I have the video and it is irritatingly large - 25 MB.

I think she simply "uploaded" it from the camera to the desktop, and then copied it from the desktop to the laptop. But I don't think she ever "uploaded" it to a website.
    In one of his iv's, Lee said he thought she uploaded it to her myspace on the 15th...I think he is saying Cindy told him that. It's on the last page of this investigative report...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5051673/...gs-2401-2450-f

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bunnyphoenix1 For This Useful Post:

JWG

Great question...and I don't recall LE asking Cindy or George or anyone where she was that day, when she arrived at the house, when she dropped off Caylee for Cindy to take to the nursing home etc. Did TL say she spent the day with him?
    IIRC, kc left her parents home shortly after 9:00am (about the time cindy left) and went to TL's. She spent most of her day there.

She returned to folks house between 5: and 7m. Talked and typed texts to TL from appr. 7:15 pm till about 3:00am the next day.

In one of his iv's, Lee said he thought she uploaded it to her myspace on the 15th...I think he is saying Cindy told him that. It's on the last page of this investigative report...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5051673/...gs-2401-2450-f
    If it went to myspace this would make more sense. It clearly did not go to Photobucket. The information in the computer data regarding myspace is rather thin.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JWG For This Useful Post:

3. Kills Caylee.
    According to my notes, this is also the day she had a 16-minute phone conversation with JG, and he claims he heard Caylee in the background.

Ah ha!! We do think however that she had it on her laptop the morning of 6/17, 6/18 right? When AL saw her looking at it in bed?
    Hawk. My BFF

3. Kills Caylee.
    I totally agree with you on your thoughts of the sequence of events...I also think that same about the uploading of the FD-Video being uploaded to the laptop.

Since KC seems to be an impulsive type, I'm going to venture to guess that if she had thoughts of premeditated murder for Caylee (or even the A's) at one time, whatever occurred on 6/15 propelled her into seeing that plan through most likely in a fit of rage similar to what we saw in her jailhouse video's. I doubt uploading that video would have been top of her list of things to do hours after Caylee's murder.

Sorry mods if this seems o/t but, it really does follow with the topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    Or... runs in the house, decides to check email first, gets side tracked by computer and forgets Caylee is in the car.

Nahhh - it was premeditated...
    If Caylee died in the car she would have been found with shoes. Or shoes would have been found in Casey's car. George said Caylee and Casey were wearing shoes when they went to "work".

I think Casey's picture upload on June 16 helps bolster George's account. Casey WAS in the Anthony home that morning.

I think something happened to Caylee around the time she would have been put down for a nap because of the "no shoes".

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post
    Cindy stated in one of her earlier interviews that Casey was such a good mother that she always kept a spare car key in her pocket because she was afraid she would lock the key in a very hot car with Caylee. I can't believe a word Cindy says but I'll assume in this case she is telling the truth. This would mean that Casey was super sensitive to the dangers of leaving Caylee in a hot car in Florida. If she was left in a trunk in Florida, it was no accident.
    Hmm.. always kept a spare key in her pocket, afraid of locking Caylee in car? If Caylee was never in the car alone Casey would have no reason for this fear. I see this to mean that she OFTEN left Caylee in there, and kept a spare key in case she accidently locked herself out (and possibly had done it before since she was at the point of fear to consistently keep a spare with her)

Wow, I'm glad you told me that as I hadn't heard it before. It strengthens my feeling about what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    If Caylee died in the car, she would have had shoes on.

George said Caylee and Casey were wearing shoes when they went to "work".

JMO
    That doesn't really follow. First, we don't know if George's account is accurate. And second, if his account is accurate, then that means that Caylee didn't die that afternoon because her remains were found with different clothes too. (or at least her clothes were changed - in which its plausible that her shoes were too)

The more telling article is the doll. Caylee never left that car alive because she wouldn't have left her doll behind. She got in the car (alive) with it - never left.

Quote Originally Posted by sua_sponte View Post

The more telling article is the doll. Caylee never left that car alive because she wouldn't have left her doll behind. She got in the car (alive) with it - never left.
    Snipped

Or she may have been lifted out of the car asleep, e.g. if she had nodded off while being driven around by KC (while waiting for GA to go to work so that she could return to the house).
    Oh what a tangled web we weave,
    when we set out to deceive!

In that florida heat, it would take long for a child to die in a car. With KC coming and going from the house all the time, I bet she would just leave Caylee in the car (in the car seat, not the trunk). Anyone with kids knows it's a real pain strapping them in, and unstrapping them from the car seat. Especially if you are running in and out of places. I can totally see Casey leaving Caylee in the car while she "run's in" the house only to come back out shortly after to find her dead.
    I brought this (heat) up a few times. Last summer I remember the weathercasters on TV saying we broke a record for the month of June: "most number of consecutive days that exceeded 90 degrees F".
    It's a shame that every summer here in Fla a few children die because they are left in a car. I can only imagine how much faster it would happen if there was duct tape over the mouth!
    It's SO weird that a video of a child could be uploaded in around the same timespan that that same child is killed. I know it takes time to hook up the camera to the USB and transfer it and all.

That doesn't really follow. First, we don't know if George's account is accurate. And second, if his account is accurate, then that means that Caylee didn't die that afternoon because her remains were found with different clothes too. (or at least her clothes were changed - in which its plausible that her shoes were too)

Casey's phone pings and the picture she uploaded on her computer support George's account. Casey didn't leave and go anywhere in a huff. She was in the Anthony home using one of their computers later in the morning.

George said Caylee was wearing a pink shirt. The shirt found with Caylee was pink. It makes sense Casey would have removed Caylee's shoes and sunglasses and possibly changed her disposable diaper and pants/skirt before putting Caylee down for a nap.

Casey wouldn't have taken Caylee outside in Florida without shoes.

IMO

There is no reason for George to lie about seeing Casey and Caylee on June 16. It tightens the timeline and it incriminates Casey MORE. In no way did/does George's account give Casey an alibi or help Casey.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast