1564 users online (353 members and 1211 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    604

    UT - Lyman Platt, 38, St George, 23 December 2002

    Originally posted by RKnowley in Utah cold cases, moved by Curves:

    January 2, 2008 - COLD CASE HOMICIDE REMAINS OPEN
    The St. George Police Department currently has an open homicide case that occurred December 23, 2002. The owner of Discount Golf located at 429 North Bluff Street, 38 year old Lyman Platt, was found deceased inside the store with multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest.

    Full details: http://www.sgcity.org/police/showNewsRelease.php?id=231
    Free online muder mystery game!http://www.murdermysteryinvestigations.com


    In memory of Laci and Conner and my wonderful grandparents Joan and Les - I love you guys

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,797

    I cannot find...

    Quote Originally Posted by curves View Post
    Originally posted by RKnowley in Utah cold cases, moved by Curves:

    January 2, 2008 - COLD CASE HOMICIDE REMAINS OPEN
    The St. George Police Department currently has an open homicide case that occurred December 23, 2002. The owner of Discount Golf located at 429 North Bluff Street, 38 year old Lyman Platt, was found deceased inside the store with multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest.

    Full details: http://www.sgcity.org/police/showNewsRelease.php?id=231
    ...any official information on this case.......i clicked on your link, and it had hardly any information...........can you supply any links in addition to the one above..............thankyou

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    854

    Facebook

    I found a facebook account with his name. This person is from ST. George, Ut.

    here is the link:

    http://www.facebook.com/people/Lyman-D-Platt/1185494022

    you have to have an account with facebook to access.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Miller View Post
    I found a facebook account with his name. This person is from ST. George, Ut.

    here is the link:

    http://www.facebook.com/people/Lyman-D-Platt/1185494022

    you have to have an account with facebook to access.
    the murder occurred in 2002......i don't think, but not for sure, face book was not around at that time...........it may be someone put it on face book, looking for information into the investigation, just guessing...........but thanks for responding anyways.

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southwestern Maine is home but I'm not there nearly often enough
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    the murder occurred in 2002......i don't think, but not for sure, face book was not around at that time...........it may be someone put it on face book, looking for information into the investigation


    Very likely. Also men my age (Platt was a year younger than I) generally do not register with social networking sites individually until these are well established, if they do at all. Facebook only dates from 2004 anyway.



Similar Threads

  1. IL IL - Brian C. Carrick, 17, Johnsburg, 20 December 2002
    By PonderingThings in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 10:41 PM
  2. CANADA Canada - Joseph Andrew, 10, Prince George BC, 4 Aug 2002
    By WhyaDuck? in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 05:43 PM
  3. UT Jason Wayne Dennis (17) - St. George UT, 2002
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 02:52 AM

Tags for this Thread