2009.03.25 ISSUES:w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee everything we already know, sorry I started a thread on this........was looking for something NEW!

who is this cobra dude??? he's not LE so why are they all down on misty for not talking to him? i wouldnt talk to his mediaho butt either. does he think he's leonard padilla?

gee everything we already know, sorry I started a thread on this........was looking for something NEW!
I'm glad you started a thread on this, I am probably behind on this case, but this is the first I am hearing about a "reenactment" and Misty getting mad at Ron ?

who is this cobra dude??? he's not LE so why are they all down on misty for not talking to him? i wouldnt talk to his mediaho butt either. does he think he's leonard padilla?
I don't know a lot about him, but he's a PI hired by the bio mom or her lawyer, I believe.

Cobra is a PI that went down to help find Haleigh.
He found out that Misty was with another guy for 3 days
before Haleigh disappeared and thinks the 2 were together that fateful night.
Everyone agreed with Cobra after a vigil to have Misty do a reanactment
of that fateful night.......Misty refuses........about 3 days ago it was all over WS.
So old news
Now Nancy Grace may have something new tonight, but I doubt it............

No new news.... Found it interesting that JVM went PC and said "Mystery Greg" as opposed to "White Boy Greg".

Well, now that it's in the MSM, I wonder if Misty has heard about Ron wanting to put a pistol in her mouth... unless of course Ron and Misty were both playing cobra, which is totally possible.

I'm guessing Misty isn't thrilled that she was portrayed as the uncooperative one who refused to participate in the re-inactment in that audio of COBRA'S.

Of course, Ronnie was all for it ... cuz he was at work; But additionally, I'm sure Ron Ron is totally OK with throwing the MRS under the bus... in public.... in a heartbeat.

Why she is covering for him is beyond me, unless she's "in love" or thinks she is, unless she is incredibly stupid and naive, or unless she is an accomplice in some way or, rather, someone has convinced her that she is.

Maybe when Misty relalizes that the whole cummings family is ready to feed her to LE on a silver platter she will "smarten up," change her tune, and start telling the truth for ONCE since this whole horrible thing began.

2 cents MOO

How on earth is Ron explaining these statement to Misty? I would think that they completely undermine any efforts to trick the truth out of her.

I believe this guys story and the little boys story.

It is soooo-oooo not cool when they tease us like this! :)

On the bright side, rehashing old news in the media means that the case is still in the media... It keeps Haleigh's face out there and could generate new information. :praying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionflower

Maybe Ron fought with him over that or something and the guy came back and took Haleigh to get back at Ron.I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionflower

Maybe Ron fought with him over that or something and the guy came back and took Haleigh to get back at Ron.I don't know.

Or he didn't like that Misty returned to Ron and took Haleigh to get back at her...

So do I, but don't understand why no one is cracking. Surely they've tracked down this Greg guy and questioned him and even his friends.

I don't understand either.They are afraid to talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth