2009.03.25 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Tonight -- Will tot mom Casey Anthony's wild party days and the revealing photos allegedly capturing the action come back to haunt her in a court of law? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments on HLN at 8 & 10 p.m. Eastern.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Hello.....

"PI at spot of Caylee's remains BEFORE they were discovered"

"Tempers threaten to boil over in court"

"Tot-mom raking in money from across the country"

I just wanted to add a note to yesterday's questions about Secret Service being on the witness list, and possible reasons for that.

One very solid possibility is that they have assisted in computer or electronic forensics. They have VERY specialized agents that assist other agencies, including local and FBI, on communications and computer-related exams. (Electronic Crimes Special Agent Programs, or ECSAPs)

No one thinks of the USSS in that regard, but they don't necessarily go out and publicize their actions in that regard. :)

Now, back to to show for tonight...

Big blowup in court today! Is tot mom planning to make money off book/movie deals?

Audio/video of Casey in court today, answering questions under oath regarding retainer agreements with JB. Retainer agreement does not allow JB to sell her story.

Does anyone else think that Jose B. always seems to have an "arrogant & smug" look on his face?

I just wanted to add a note to yesterday's questions about Secret Service being on the witness list, and possible reasons for that.

One very solid possibility is that they have assisted in computer or electronic forensics. They have VERY specialized agents that assist other agencies, including local and FBI, on communications and computer-related exams. (Electronic Crimes Special Agent Programs, or ECSAPs)

No one thinks of the USSS in that regard, but they don't necessarily go out and publicize their actions in that regard. :)

Now, back to to show for tonight...

I agree....

They were probably involved with the Cell Phone triangulation & Computer forensic aspects of the investigation.

"I see everyday, evidence that points to my client's innocence" ~ JB

More video from court being shown.

Kathi Belich: a couple of different incidents between JB & prosecutors. Accused pros. of leaking information to the media, told pros. to keep discussions behind closed doors private. Taunting, smirking at the prosecutor.

Jose accused the Prosc. of being unethical & then smirked

Nancy saying JB can smirk all he wants in front of the judge but it will not go over well with a jury.

Alex Sanchez: when the time comes, JB will be very well aware of his demeanor in the courtroom.

Steve Helling, People Magazine: GA/CA arrived, smiled at Casey. then fireworks going on with pros/defense going at each other. Judge said this won't go on in his courtroom.

Ok, who did NG say had their head in the air and their butt in the sand? I missed that part. Or was it the other way around?

I don't think Jose is cut out to be a trial lawyer -

He looks like a "Rookie" to me

NG - a quarter million dollars has been made off of Caylee's pictures........from tv networks.

Drew P: Judge had meeting with attorneys behind closed doors, came out said he was satisfied.

Nancy listing on tv screen all monies paid by media for 'licensing fees'. $$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk