1182 users online (241 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

Penn's woods

Judge Saves Woman From a Beating

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBS4) ― Some quick action by a Broward County judge was caught on courtroom surveillance video when a domestic violence suspect tried to attack a woman in court...

...Judge Richards hit the court panic button and then went flying around his bench, his judicial robe flying like the caped crusader, to separate Word from Reasee.
    Video at link to the right hand of article. In the middle of the mayhem and bedlam that ensued after the defendent J. Raesee decided to attack his domestic partner Ms. Word, you see the Judge fly over the bench like batman!

Kudos to Judge Richards!
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

I haven't the slightest
    Bless his heart. Most would just sit back and wait until the baliffs arrived. Caped crusader lol too cute.

SF Bay Area, CA

Wow! Gives new meaning to "Here Come Da' Judge"!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

I like Ms. Word. Sounds like she's a smart lady. Maybe she should talk with Rhianna.

I wish the video had been clearer. I loved watching the judge jump from his seat and scale the edge of the bench. God bless him.