970 users online (163 members and 807 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IA - Iowa Members be AWARE!!!!

This man was arrested 3 times in 1 week in 2008!

Michael McGill, 50, "molested a minor at a mall in Des Moines and is incarcerated for Assault to Commit Sex Abuse. He has served his time and will be released this Saturday, March 28, 2009, to the Fort Des Moines under intensive supervision, which will include an electronic ankle braclet. However, he is adamant in regard to his desire to reoffend. He says he intends to commit additional sex offenses once he is released from prison and is very specific in his threats saying he will hang out at malls in the Des Moines area and look for young children to molest. He says he cannot control his behavior and is considered a sexually violent predator."

http://www.kcci.com/news/19013028/detail.html
    All my posts are MHO!

Why are they letting him out? His sentence is up? Geeeeeeeez

Salem

It will take him re-offending to take him back out of the public. Don't be surprised if vigilante justice becomes the method of dealing with him...

Quote Originally Posted by MnkeyBznes View Post

Michael McGill, 50, "molested a minor at a mall in Des Moines and is incarcerated for Assault to Commit Sex Abuse. He has served his time and will be released this Saturday, March 28, 2009, to the Fort Des Moines under intensive supervision, which will include an electronic ankle braclet. However, he is adamant in regard to his desire to reoffend. He says he intends to commit additional sex offenses once he is released from prison and is very specific in his threats saying he will hang out at malls in the Des Moines area and look for young children to molest. He says he cannot control his behavior and is considered a sexually violent predator."

And they're letting him out WHY?.............Oh yeah, he has served his time.

Well.....at least he's not claiming that he is "rehabilitated"

I hope LE has enough officers to assign to the malls.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by MnkeyBznes View Post

Thanks MnkeyBznes for posting this here! I called the local station KCCI and asked them to play this story again and they said they wouldn't unless some more news came out. I told them that I missed the story last night and I'm sure others did and only found out via e-mail. I hope they change thier minds.
    R.I.P. Precious Caylee! Justice will be served! I hope anyone involved in this crime/cover up will do the time

What I post here is IMHO!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    And they're letting him out WHY?.............Oh yeah, he has served his time.

Well.....at least he's not claiming that he is "rehabilitated"

I hope LE has enough officers to assign to the malls.
    I'm also going to try to get lots of copies of this man's picture and info and put it on cars all over by where he is going to be staying and at the schools. I also think he may get out on early parole for good behavior. I'm not sure if it was mentioned but where this guy is going to be living is next to a children's zoo and park. It is about 1 mile or less from another park and mall and probably as close as 1/2 mile or less to several schools, 2 of which are elementary and one a middle school. Great judicial system!!!
    R.I.P. Precious Caylee! Justice will be served! I hope anyone involved in this crime/cover up will do the time

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Lover View Post
    I'm also going to try to get lots of copies of this man's picture and info and put it on cars all over by where he is going to be staying and at the schools. I also think he may get out on early parole for good behavior. I'm not sure if it was mentioned but where this guy is going to be living is next to a children's zoo and park. It is about 1 mile or less from another park and mall and probably as close as 1/2 mile or less to several schools, 2 of which are elementary and one a middle school. Great judicial system!!!
    I thought that was against the law for a sexual offender to be within a certain amount of miles of a school??????

ETA: great idea about copies of his picture. I thank you on behalf of all mothers!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    I thought that was against the law for a sexual offender to be within a certain amount of miles of a school??????

ETA: great idea about copies of his picture. I thank you on behalf of all mothers!
    I believe it is but where he is going is a correctional facility that some of the inmates go out and get a job. They say he will not be doing that but I don't believe that for a minute. I'm a grandmother/mother and I'm going to see if one of the local stores will give me a discount on the printing.

Thank you for posting this. I live in Des Moines and saw this on the news. Scary. This validates why I am OVER-PROTECTIVE with my kids.

Thanks for posting this MnkeyBznes. I live two hours away from here but will still be more vigilant the next time I go to the mall with my kids. You never know if he may decide to take a little road trip.

OKAY IOWA... gather up yee stones and go find him. IF that's his intentions, then stone the SOB to death.

Somedays, theres a very good reason for vigilante justice!
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Bumping because this man gets moved tomorrow!
    All my posts are MHO!

Helping to keep this bumped. It's just nuts he can say he will do it again and they can't stop the release somehow.

This is down right insane. I disagree with most vigilante justice-but I hope someone protects Iowas children from this monster....if ya know what I mean.
    You won't cry for my absence, I know -
    You forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant...?
    Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing?
    Isn't someone missing me?
    Evanescence
    Please take a moment to see Deanna's Age progression here:
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Deanna Merryfield-missing from Killeen,Tx since July 1990
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106164

GOOD NEWS!! They just put this guy back in prison today! They said he violated his parole. Not sure how but they said he threatened to abuse boys, harm his family and get back at people! I personally think he wanted to go back to prison. I for one am glad he is!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast