2009.03.26 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Tonight -- Will tot mom Casey Anthony's wild party days and the revealing photos allegedly capturing the action come back to haunt her in a court of law? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments on HLN at 8 & 10 p.m. Eastern.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Bombshell ~ Anthony family PI under oath and on video describing a private war between GA/CA with CA angry at GA for throwing Casey "under the bus"; PI claims romantic relationship between another PI and CA; was the Anthony home bugged???

More video from court yesterday.

Nancy talking about other topics first...

Now back to Caylee!

Showing deposition of PI, who also talks about Casey sharing licorice with JB, that CA had a relationship with another PI which he calls inappropriate. GA & CA were split on what to tell LE. GA told him "we've thrown Casey under the bus" by telling LE about the car smell, etc. This was interpretation of the PI.

Innocent people shouldn't mind if their house was bugged if it meant finding their granddaughter.

NG says it is wrong to attack Cindy Anthony for bonding with the PI.

Showing video and clips of interviews of ZG, CA, deposition of PI.

Nancy talking with Dr. Bethany Marshall about PI's allegations that CA was having a relationship with another PI. Nancy believes it is because CA is a woman that these allegations have come up, that because she's a woman who bonded with an investigator during a time of crisis doesn't mean she's having sex with him. Dr. M. thinks the PI may have held himself out as a hero to CA,

I don't think this information is relevant to this case. In saying that I remember those pictures of CA hugging several different men and GA looking on uncomfortably. My first impression is like mother like daughter.

I love John Morgan's voice, he needs to read books as a sideline.

John Morgan: believes that initially GA/CA told LE the truth, but when they realize the "genie is out of the bottle" they backtrack. He says relevance of bringing up relationship with PI & CA is to go to PI's behavior. Also, he heard the home might be bugged.

Morgan has heard the Anthony home is bugged but he can not substantiate it.

After Morgan's explanation of why he was questioning about allegations of "bonding" between Cindy and the PI, NG said she understood his motives. (Showing the PI was trying to impress Cindy, re: showboating, etc.)

Why would NG have this guy on her show to make accusations against Cindy being in an inappropriate relationship. That's all the family needs after what they're going through. If Cindy did form a friendship, I hope the PI wasn't using her, and hope that it lasts for years!

Did I hear Nancy Grace correctly about the WHO was on the phone with the PI while searching the same area for Caylee's remains in November? Lee???

Did I hear Nancy Grace correctly about the WHO was on the phone with the PI while searching the same area for Caylee's remains in November? Lee???

That was speculation from JH when pressed in the depo .... as his best guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie