Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1264

Thread: Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    They should take the children.....period. I just don't see this having a good outcome or future. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she did herself in...and hopefully not pulling a Josh Powell. What scenario beside her becoming a long time "star" or marrying into money would possible work? And that's just the finance side...who's going to "raise" the children and give them the proper care and guidance they deserve?

I do feel sorry for her because of the decisions she has made, but she needs to give the children up. IMO She needs to make a good decision for what is best for them at this point.

Those poor kids.

Okay, now i'm fuming.

Brazilian Blowout is offering to reimburse Octomom the entire cost of her recent Brazilian Blowouts -- plus other hair treatments -- totaling $520.

But that's not it -- BB also wants to give Octomom free blowouts in the future at the company's salon in West Hollywood ... so she's not squandering her limited cash supply on luxury goods. BB will even cover the cost of a sitter while the mother of 14 is getting primped.

How is this in the realm of reality? She neglects her children, spends 500+ on a stylist, and will now be REIMBURSED and given FREE blowouts in the future.

So where's the number - I wanna give these guys a call and see if they'll give me a free blowout too!

SMDH (again)!

Mel

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/26/brazil...ayers-welfare/

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Isn't Eli the 10 year old autistic child? I suppose he could have done this if he has artistic abilities (I've seen some children with amazing talents).

However, a 10 year old should never have access to spray paint, let alone unsupervised access to the side of a house with said can (2 colors no less). There is NO excuse for this. Give the child some posters and markers while supervising him so not to draw on the walls.

When I heard her say to the workers (excuse the graffiti) I couldn't believe it.

SMDH!

MOO

Mel
    I do not think it was the kids, unless she permitted it. Just my opinion.

And I disagree with the label on the photos at the site calling the house squalid. It is stark and messy and not pleasant, but I have seen much dirtier, messier homes among people with an eighth the number of kids.

Still, I don't begin to defend any of her choices, and I feel bad about the whole thing.

JMO

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Okay, now i'm fuming.

Brazilian Blowout is offering to reimburse Octomom the entire cost of her recent Brazilian Blowouts -- plus other hair treatments -- totaling $520.

But that's not it -- BB also wants to give Octomom free blowouts in the future at the company's salon in West Hollywood ... so she's not squandering her limited cash supply on luxury goods. BB will even cover the cost of a sitter while the mother of 14 is getting primped.

How is this in the realm of reality? She neglects her children, spends 500+ on a stylist, and will now be REIMBURSED and given FREE blowouts in the future.

So where's the number - I wanna give these guys a call and see if they'll give me a free blowout too!

SMDH (again)!

Mel

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/26/brazil...ayers-welfare/
    They are probably afraid of being sued because of their stylist taking and selling those photos.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

Wasn't it Dr Drew who gave her a year of cleaning services and a year of child care?
    When you have a cleaning service you still have to "pick up" before they come. Maybe she found that too hard and cancelled on them all the time.
    Why haven't any of the cleaning crews or babysitters reported conditions in the home?
    I had five kids at home for years and I had constant pick up and clean up. I cannot imagine what she needs to do with 14!
    She needs to accept help.
    Even if the kids are removed and split up, it may be the best thing for them.
    JMO
    Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; itís exhausting

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to momshrink For This Useful Post:

Well, I see people commenting on the photos that the "do not enter" on the door is not there in some of the pictures. So it appears to be photo shopped.

So I wonder why she said excuse the graffiti. Is it ALL photoshopped, or is some of it actually there? Maybe there were just the simple children's drawings in the walls (I see some scribbles in pencil or crayon) and she was trying to be funny by calling THAT graffiti - maybe somebody took that and ran with it and photoshopped actual graffiti?

I don't like this woman, but I smell something fishy. Is this faked for publicity? Or did somebody just do this to further ruin her image? Is she a victim, or just trying to get into the public eye again? Is she ruining her own image to get more "help" (handouts).

Basically I'm stuck trying to figure out if she's doing this or if somebody else is because they don't like her.

Misty Copsey | Robert Manwill | Kyron Horman | Baby Kate | Mickey Shunick

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucid For This Useful Post:

tlcya is offline Websleuths IS its Members, plain and simple
    I do not think the images are photo shopped. I believe the reason the do not enter is not as visible in some shots and not others is because of angle, lighting and the lightness or the ink/crayon/whatever the words were written in.

It did occur to me that we hadn't heard about this woman in some time and perhaps the stylist was "encouraged" to "leak" these photos in order to create yet another newsworthy reason for Octomom's face to be once more in the press.

Unfortunately, I do think that is the state of the house, and I do think these kids live in a state of chaos and yes, probably neglect.

So regardless of how word got out, I am glad DCF is looking into it.
    A MOO MOO here, a MOO MOO there, here a MOO, there a MOO, everywhere a MOO MOO

Giving blogging a stab. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?49066-tlcya-the-Good-the-Bad-the-Websleuth

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Well, I see people commenting on the photos that the "do not enter" on the door is not there in some of the pictures. So it appears to be photo shopped.

So I wonder why she said excuse the graffiti. Is it ALL photoshopped, or is some of it actually there? Maybe there were just the simple children's drawings in the walls (I see some scribbles in pencil or crayon) and she was trying to be funny by calling THAT graffiti - maybe somebody took that and ran with it and photoshopped actual graffiti?

I don't like this woman, but I smell something fishy. Is this faked for publicity? Or did somebody just do this to further ruin her image? Is she a victim, or just trying to get into the public eye again? Is she ruining her own image to get more "help" (handouts).

Basically I'm stuck trying to figure out if she's doing this or if somebody else is because they don't like her.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/celebs-26...-29092215.html

I'm tending to agree with you on the fishy part. If you watch her response in this video she said she "uses" the media to make money. Therefore, she needs to keep her name out there. She believes she was "set up"? I'm starting to believe she was part of this set up! How much does TMZ pay for photos? This woman is a complete lunatic! I'm afraid these kids will never see normal...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snowdaze For This Useful Post:

All of the TMZ photos with the door in the background show the graffiti... I don't think it is photoshopped.

ETA: it has been pointed out to me that TMZ now has a shot of the door with just "baby" written on it. I still don't think the "do not enter" was photoshopped on it.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elphaba For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    All of the TMZ photos with the door in the background show the graffiti... I don't think it is photoshopped.
    I don't think it's photoshopped either. Not by only her words (excuse the graffiti), but the photos.

Detailed article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ons-outed.html

While I don't consider it squalid (I've seen much much worse), it's not an appropriate living environment for ANY child. We all know the basics of picking up and cleaning up. She obviously needs help managing the care of these 14 children.

MOO

Mel

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

My question is....what the heck is up with her eyebrows these days?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ms-police.html

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...price-16134875

Oh the timing of this all does smell of a set up by Octomom or her employer. Just caught this on Nightline. Seems she has a job now. Can't find the link to the interview she just did for them, she states she has made about $5 to $6 thousand this last month doing "Dial A Star". She number 8 on the link above. No wonder the graffiti, she's on the phone!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snowdaze For This Useful Post:

I don't have an opinion either way, as I can't tell by looking whether it is photoshopped or not. The fact that the same door is shown both with and without it doens't really make sense. But I keep searching for errors and can't seem to find any solid evidence that it was photoshopped.

But I do know this, because I work in photoshop ALL the time - daily, in fact. It very, very easily could be photoshopped and made to look real.

Also, some of that graffiti looks too high up for the kids to be doing it, but I have lost track of the ages of her older ones, so maybe.

http://shine.yahoo.com/team-mom/karl...195800350.html

And if it couldn't get any worse...now we have "nonomom" who admits her husband doesn't make that much money but felt the need to pay for fertility treatments. She already has four children. Has this become a new career? Nine?, really?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snowdaze For This Useful Post:

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by snowdaze View Post

And if it couldn't get any worse...now we have "nonomom" who admits her husband doesn't make that much money but felt the need to pay for fertility treatments. She already has four children. Has this become a new career? Nine?, really?
    Her mom says that she isn't pregnant, and her claims of having triplets last year isn't true. Wow!

All things point to a 9 baby hoax.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/27/nuevem...vanessa-perez/

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elphaba For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by snowdaze View Post

She lied...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

did you see Octo on Dr. Drew this week? She blamed the kids for putting the chair against the door. Good going there Octo!

Mel

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Post Octomom Nadya Suleman Files for Bankruptcy

By Mike Fleeman
    Monday April 30, 2012 06:15 PM EDT
    Not even posing nude could save her from losing her shirt.

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection, listing only $50,000 in assets against up to $1 million in debts, according to papers filed April 27. more at link: http://www.people.com/people/article...591759,00.html

So how in the heck does she have $500 for haircut(s)????
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    By Mike Fleeman
    Monday April 30, 2012 06:15 PM EDT
    Not even posing nude could save her from losing her shirt.

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection, listing only $50,000 in assets against up to $1 million in debts, according to papers filed April 27. more at link: http://www.people.com/people/article...591759,00.html

So how in the heck does she have $500 for haircut(s)????
    How did she have money for in vitro fertilization, considering she had six kids already before she got all those embryos implanted? And why did the woman with six kids, some special needs ones, need 8 more children? She and responsibility don't appear to go together.
    Just my opinion

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/octom...225528956.html

And now her home will be auctioned...
    Even the man who loaned her the money to buy that house can't see what kind of life these kids could have with her as a mother. Why can't CPS see this???

Hmmm...I also wonder how this works when she goes on national TV to say she made 5 to 6 thousands this last month. Did she just say that to drum up phone calls on Dial a Star. All I can imagine she would get is a lot of crank calls and that's if people are willing to pay $14 a minute to bother. Beyond belief! I think this is one plan that totally backfired, and the kids suffer for it
    Last edited by snowdaze; 05-01-2012 at 02:20 AM.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snowdaze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nannymo View Post
    Maybe she could find some young college girls who love kids....They could room there and also take turns helping her "mother" the children. I know it would take a special sort of person to do this, but surely there is someone who can help this poor family of children.
    That is actually a really good idea. Except I don't know how many people could handle living with her. She is so manic and nutty. I can't imagine having to go to school and dealing with her manic, pressured speech all day. But maybe there are some who are perky enough and love kids enough to deal!

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    Gonna be an awful lot of "Mommy Dearest" books coming out of that brood someday!! IMO and all that!!
    I was thinking the very same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    My question is....what the heck is up with her eyebrows these days?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ms-police.html
    I wondered that too! In fact, her whole face looks different and off. Very puffy and crazy brows. I'm thinking it is a sign of intense mental illness. She claims she only gets 3 hours of sleep per night.

People keep bailing her out, probably mostly because she is a "celebrity". They feel for her and also for her kids and think she shouldn't pay for her mistakes. But i think that is a bit of a disservice. because I see something very bad happening one day in her house. An accident with the kids, a complete mental breakdown, something bad. No one can get by on 3 hours sleep indefinitely.

The best thing I think would be someone taking conservatorship over her and any funds she receives for the kids. Then, that person can take control of her life. Put her and the kids on a schedule. Mandate that she get psychological help and medication. There is not enough money or there are not enough adults around so, like someone else said, the older kids have to be taught to help with the younger. It's not fair but what other choice is there? The kids are three. It would be a lot of trauma to put them in the foster care system. She is not crazy enough to sever parental rights at this point so they would simply languish in foster care wondering why they weren't with their siblings.

This woman needs someone to take control, get her on meds, in therapy and organize the children's lives.

But that's not going to happen because no one wants to deal with the mess. And anyone from SoCal should know that CPS in O.C. has much worse to deal with than her - horrible cases of abuse and severe neglect, on a daily basis. They are overwhelmed and likely won't step in until the signs are very obvious or until it's too late.

What a mess.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

43. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    OCTOMOM
    Signs On For Self-Pleasure Video

snip-
    Octo has signed on to do a masturbation video ... TMZ has learned. She's hooked up with an online adult entertainment company and will shoot the video this summer. It will be released shortly thereafter -- not a lot of post production, we're told.
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/01/octomo.../#.T5_dmavY9WM
    She says she doesn't consider it porn cause-wait for it.......
    It's a solo mission!!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    OCTOMOM
    Signs On For Self-Pleasure Video

snip-
    Octo has signed on to do a masturbation video ... TMZ has learned. She's hooked up with an online adult entertainment company and will shoot the video this summer. It will be released shortly thereafter -- not a lot of post production, we're told.
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/01/octomo.../#.T5_dmavY9WM
    She says she doesn't consider it porn cause-wait for it.......
    It's a solo mission!!!
    Just like back in the day she didn't consider food stamps "welfare", Octo continues to put her own strange spin on things...

Those poor kids.

47. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast