1220 users online (213 members and 1007 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2009.03.26 - Nancy Grace

She's covering Haleigh tonight!!! Just thought I would post this. It will be up after the Caylee stuff. I really hope that Art Harris brings up the email I sent him about how Reann here on Websleuths saw two inconsistoncies by Ron the night he was on Nancy Grace! I emailed him about it and I really hope he brings it to Nancy's attention.

She has started to cover Haleigh right now!

pass the poly did I hear that right

Right now they are talking about the whole thing with Junior claiming that there was a man in black that was in the house.

I believe Junior, the 4 year old boy, and I absolutely think he saw exactly what he said he did. As the quote goes "Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you should not have said." In this case replace the word said with did!

Nancy's talking mostly about the "other man" who may have been in the house with Misty the night Haleigh disappeared, or that Misty may have been out of the house with him; and he is the "man in black" Jr. talked about. Nancy talking now with KP about her client alleging that RC has a "sex, drugs" lifestyle. Nancy asks if it's the pot calling the kettle black. KP says CS has cleaned up her life.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Nancy's moved on to another topic...
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Charla View Post
    I believe Junior, the 4 year old boy, and I absolutely think he saw exactly what he said he did. As the quote goes "Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you should not have said." In this case replace the word said with did!
    I agree with you. There is no other reason why a 4 year old would come out with "I saw the couch bouncing" if that didn't happen. IMO I don't understand why they'd say that is unreliable b/c it sounds exactly like something a child would come out with if they accidently walked in and saw their parents having sex . They wouldn't know what "sex" was or what it looked like so obviously all they'd think of it as is bouncing around or the couch bouncing.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    pass the poly did I hear that right
    Who??

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    I agree with you. There is no other reason why a 4 year old would come out with "I saw the couch bouncing" if that didn't happen. IMO I don't understand why they'd say that is unreliable b/c it sounds exactly like something a child would come out with if they accidently walked in and saw their parents having sex . They wouldn't know what "sex" was or what it looked like so obviously all they'd think of it as is bouncing around or the couch bouncing.
    Couch bouncing? is that what he really said? I haven't heard that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Charla View Post
    I believe he saw exactly what he said he did too.
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Nancy's talking mostly about the "other man" who may have been in the house with Misty the night Haleigh disappeared, or that Misty may have been out of the house with him; and he is the "man in black" Jr. talked about. Nancy talking now with KP about her client alleging that RC has a "sex, drugs" lifestyle. Nancy asks if it's the pot calling the kettle black. KP says CS has cleaned up her life.
    She said she checked herself in a rehab and has been clean and sober ever since.I think that looks real good for her.
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suzannec4444 View Post
    I believe he saw exactly what he said he did too.
    I do too and that's probably why the blanket was being washed

If they can get semen residue from Monica Lewinski's dress I'm sure they could get it from the couch in the Cummings home...wonder if LE checked that. Ewe that was gross to type.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I do too and that's probably why the blanket was being washed
    It makes more sense than the story Misty originally gave about the blanket. MOO
    Rest in Peace

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast