864 users online (119 members and 745 guests)  

Websleuths News

Chanel-World's Oldest Dog-Will be 21 in May

Wow..21 years old!

Chanel is media darling

Our 'tale' wags the dog of worldwide coverage

By Dave Willinger

When TBR Newspapers ran a feature last December about a venerable wiener dog in Port Jefferson Station going for the glory of the Guinness Book of World Records' title "World's oldest living dog," the editorial staff paused in general agreement as to the heartwarming quality of that little local story, then promptly moved on. Even in the weekly newspaper business, reporters and editors must constantly jump to the next story

More at link...

http://www.northshoreoflongisland.co...a_darling.html

Bless that puppy! Love really does make a difference.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Awww! Thank you so much Cambria for posting this! What a sweetie! We have had our "Weiner Doggie" for 4 years now, she will be five on July 27. She is a part of our family. Such a loving breed. I don't know what we would do without her
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Awww! Thank you so much Cambria for posting this! What a sweetie! We have had our "Weiner Doggie" for 4 years now, she will be five on July 27. She is a part of our family. Such a loving breed. I don't know what we would do without her
    You're welcome, Kat. I thought Chanel was so cute...your little Weiner Doggie is cute too!

I guess only fellow dog lovers would understand what I am about to say ( hopefully)- I've been thinking it would be nice if Miss Chanel got a ton of pretty Happy Birfday cards from OUR pooches.
    She is adorable.

Jana

Awww, I love dogs.

[QUOTE=SeekingJana;3522807]I guess only fellow dog lovers would understand what I am about to say ( hopefully)- I've been thinking it would be nice if Miss Chanel got a ton of pretty Happy Birfday cards from OUR pooches.
    She is adorable.

lol..I completely understand...My best friend still throws birthday parties for her dog (and I'm talking about party hats, gifts, and streamers)...and we all bring our dogs over to play while we have a BBQ...
    "If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck - it's a duck"...:

We love you Caylee and we will never forget