1538 users online (256 members and 1282 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2009.03.27 Nancy Grace

Good evening!

Tot mom blockbuster! Will key testimony from Casey Anthony's best friend and confidant hamper the tot mom's efforts to walk free again? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments on HLN at 8 & 10 p.m. Eastern.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

See you at showtime!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

She's on!!

Bombshell tonight ~sexy-party witness, Amy H. to be deposed. Four OC jail officials set to testify under oath about Casey's reaction when Caylee's remains were found.

Who she wanted to have sex with, drinking and smoking pot were all Casey would talk about.
    Rest in Peace

NG wants to know why the defense called Amy H. for a deposition, because the state will now cross examine her.

All this stuff has been out for months. I mean the Amy H interview and stuff.

Amy H. is explosive to the defense according to NG.

Defense wants to depo AH, but will it backfire?

Natisha Lance: AH witnessed Casey getting tattoo "beautiful life" week of 7/1-7/5, partying, etc.

Casey was carefree, nothing wrong, said Caylee was with the nanny. AH was with CA when she finally tracked Casey down on 7/15. Said CA was trying to get custody of Caylee, that GA/CA were concerned about smell in car (dead body).
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    All this stuff has been out for months. I mean the Amy H interview and stuff.
    I know. Sigh. I wish NG would get some new material, but maybe Websleuths really does find out things first.

So appreciate the play by play, basketball is on in my house...

"... even stealing the friends' checks for a shopping spree at target for beer and push-up bras..." (the friend referred to is Amy H.)

I had never heard that Casey purchased push-up bras on her infamous shopping trip to Target but I gotta tell ya, when Nancy said that I couldn't help but laugh! Is it just me or does Nancy seem to talk a lot about Casey's push-up bras more than needed?

Nancy's producer on phone: CA confronted Casey after finding photos of the "anything but clothes" party ~ after Casey asked her to babysit Caylee because she was supposed to be at work.
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    "... even stealing the friends' checks for a shopping spree at target for beer and push-up bras..." (the friend referred to is Amy H.)

I had never heard that Casey purchased push-up bras on her infamous shopping trip to Target but I gotta tell ya, when Nancy said that I couldn't help but laugh! Is it just me or does Nancy seem to talk a lot about Casey's push-up bras more than needed?
    She sure does mention those stupid push-up bras everytime she flashes a KC party pic!!

I don't think so. It appears that KC was very proud of her bosoms. They're in every picture...

I think Nancy does this to emphasize how important looking sexy was to Casey.
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthis View Post
    NG wants to know why the defense called Amy H. as a witness, because the state will now cross examine her.
    I must be confused (normal for me). JB has called Amy for a depo. Does that mean he was askin her for a witness? I figured he just wanted to play like Morgan is and depo peeps. Maybe try to make Amy look bad.

Knowing what we know now about what happens in depositions, I hate that Amy has to go through that! It seems there are no questions that are off limits ~ and I know there are certainly questions I'd hate to have to answer (and I'm a pretty tame old grandmother)!
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast