2009.03.27 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Tot mom blockbuster! Will key testimony from Casey Anthony's best friend and confidant hamper the tot mom's efforts to walk free again? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments on HLN at 8 & 10 p.m. Eastern.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

See you at showtime!

She's on!!

Bombshell tonight ~sexy-party witness, Amy H. to be deposed. Four OC jail officials set to testify under oath about Casey's reaction when Caylee's remains were found.

Who she wanted to have sex with, drinking and smoking pot were all Casey would talk about.

NG wants to know why the defense called Amy H. for a deposition, because the state will now cross examine her.

All this stuff has been out for months. I mean the Amy H interview and stuff.

Defense wants to depo AH, but will it backfire?

Natisha Lance: AH witnessed Casey getting tattoo "beautiful life" week of 7/1-7/5, partying, etc.

Casey was carefree, nothing wrong, said Caylee was with the nanny. AH was with CA when she finally tracked Casey down on 7/15. Said CA was trying to get custody of Caylee, that GA/CA were concerned about smell in car (dead body).

"... even stealing the friends' checks for a shopping spree at target for beer and push-up bras..." (the friend referred to is Amy H.)

I had never heard that Casey purchased push-up bras on her infamous shopping trip to Target but I gotta tell ya, when Nancy said that I couldn't help but laugh! Is it just me or does Nancy seem to talk a lot about Casey's push-up bras more than needed?

Nancy's producer on phone: CA confronted Casey after finding photos of the "anything but clothes" party ~ after Casey asked her to babysit Caylee because she was supposed to be at work.

"... even stealing the friends' checks for a shopping spree at target for beer and push-up bras..." (the friend referred to is Amy H.)

I had never heard that Casey purchased push-up bras on her infamous shopping trip to Target but I gotta tell ya, when Nancy said that I couldn't help but laugh! Is it just me or does Nancy seem to talk a lot about Casey's push-up bras more than needed?

She sure does mention those stupid push-up bras everytime she flashes a KC party pic!!

I don't think so. It appears that KC was very proud of her bosoms. They're in every picture...

I think Nancy does this to emphasize how important looking sexy was to Casey.

NG wants to know why the defense called Amy H. as a witness, because the state will now cross examine her.

I must be confused (normal for me). JB has called Amy for a depo. Does that mean he was askin her for a witness? I figured he just wanted to play like Morgan is and depo peeps. Maybe try to make Amy look bad.

Knowing what we know now about what happens in depositions, I hate that Amy has to go through that! It seems there are no questions that are off limits ~ and I know there are certainly questions I'd hate to have to answer (and I'm a pretty tame old grandmother)!

I must be confused (normal for me). JB has called Amy for a depo. Does that mean he was askin her for a witness? I figured he just wanted to play like Morgan is and depo peeps. Maybe try to make Amy look bad.

I'm sorry. You are right. The defense is calling Amy H. for a deposition.

Audio clip of CA.

CA: "There's not a lot of people I trust. I trust Casey, I trust her attorney, my son and my husband."

:rotfl:

So much for KC's gut feeling, her bond with Caylee...

Actually, this case makes me sick. I have a hard time with the details. Cindy and the "dead body in the damn car," George and his knowing...

WTH is the matter with these people?

It's like walking underwater. The horror of it.

NG asking lawyers why depose the states star witness? Lawyer says "IDK" not smart move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj