MA - Samantha, 17, & Bianca Revelus, 5, murdered, Milton, 28 March 2009

laura08

Reaction score
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/19036762/detail.html

A 23-year-old man stabbed his three sisters, killing two and wounding a third Saturday afternoon, Milton police said.

Kirby Revelus was then shot and killed by police officers responding to the home at 7 Belvoir Road after the surviving girl called 911.

Killed were Samatha Revelus, 17, and her 5-year-old sister Bianca, police said. A 9-year-old girl who called police was taken to Boston Medical Center. Police did not immediately release her condition, but she is expected to survive.

Those poor girls and the horror they went through. I'm so glad the nine yr old thought to call 911 before he killed her too. I wonder what in the world posessed this brother to want to kill all of his sisters? I can't even imagine. The nine yr old won't have to worry about the brother coming after her again as he was shot by LE. I would rather him have lived and spent the rest of his life in prison thinking about what he did. I hope the little girl is alright and is out of the hospital soon and back home with her parents. Poor little thing...she will probably have nightmares for the rest of her life because of her brother.

I hope we hear more about this like why this brother did what he did and what his history was.

Those poor girls and the horror they went through. I'm so glad the nine yr old thought to call 911 before he killed her too. I wonder what in the world posessed this brother to want to kill all of his sisters? I can't even imagine. The nine yr old won't have to worry about the brother coming after her again as he was shot by LE. I would rather him have lived and spent the rest of his life in prison thinking about what he did. I hope the little girl is alright and is out of the hospital soon and back home with her parents. Poor little thing...she will probably have nightmares for the rest of her life because of her brother.

I hope we hear more about this like why this brother did what he did and what his history was.

Me too. My money's on mental illness. My deepest prayers for this family.

What a sad, tragic story!!! God Bless all of these children and their families. How horrible.

Also from that article, which has me scratching my head.

Kerby Revelus was apparently involved in an argument with a neighbor that somehow "translated into an internal argument with his siblings" that erupted into violence

An article with some more info.

http://wbztv.com/local/Milton.belvoir.road.2.970485.html

Police identified the killer as Kerby Revelus, 23. They say he stabbed his sisters Samantha, 17, and Bianca, 5, to death with a kitchen knife and inflicted serious stab wounds on his 9-year-old sister, Sarah.

Kerby Revelus was known to police, authorities said. His history included involvement in a domestic violence situation in 2004 and a firearms charge in 2007, they said.

I would like to know more about this domestic violence situation.

This was just updated!!!

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...illed_in_Milton_shooting/srvc=home&position=4

Keating said Kerby Revelus, 23, killed the two girls and repeatedly stabbed their 9-year-old sister, Sara Revelus, who managed to call 911 amid the afternoon carnage and was fighting her brother when police arrived. The youngest girl, Bianca Revelus, 5, had just celebrated a brithday party, Keating said.

“There was a birthday cake with five candles in it,” Keating said.

Keating said Kerby Revelus had recently been released from jail after a gun charge and police had been called to the 7 Belvoir Road address because of a fight between he and one of his sisters.

I wish I could find some pictures of this family.

Wow, decapitated?? No wonder they shot him geez!

MILTON, Mass. (March 29) -- A man on a rampage fatally stabbed his 17-year-old sister, decapitated his 5-year-old sister in front of a police officer and then headed toward his 9-year-old sister before officers shot him amid what their chief described as "a killing field."
There is no clear motive yet for the events that unfolded about 5 p.m. Saturday in this tony Boston suburb that is also home to Gov. Deval Patrick. But there is no doubt at the carnage wrought by 23-year-old Kerby Revelus against his three sisters in the two-family home they shared with their parents and grandmother.

Investigators believe that Revelus targeted Samantha, a 17-year-old senior at Milton High School, and fatally stabbed her with a household knife while their grandmother was doing laundry in the basement. At the time, the children's parents were away; their mother is a nurse at a Boston hospital, Wells said.

http://tiny.cc/Sqxcp

480221.jpg

Angels.

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=...cal/breaking_news/2009/03/fistfight_with.html

IMO, either high as a kite on hard drugs or has an extremely serious untreated mental illness.

Wow, decapitated?? No wonder they shot him geez!

MILTON, Mass. (March 29) -- A man on a rampage fatally stabbed his 17-year-old sister, decapitated his 5-year-old sister in front of a police officer and then headed toward his 9-year-old sister before officers shot him amid what their chief described as "a killing field."
There is no clear motive yet for the events that unfolded about 5 p.m. Saturday in this tony Boston suburb that is also home to Gov. Deval Patrick. But there is no doubt at the carnage wrought by 23-year-old Kerby Revelus against his three sisters in the two-family home they shared with their parents and grandmother.

Investigators believe that Revelus targeted Samantha, a 17-year-old senior at Milton High School, and fatally stabbed her with a household knife while their grandmother was doing laundry in the basement. At the time, the children's parents were away; their mother is a nurse at a Boston hospital, Wells said.

http://tiny.cc/Sqxcp

:eek: decapitated, OMG!! In front of the officers! No wonder they were so f*cked up after seeing that!!!!! OMG! I don't know what to say right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back