950 users online (181 members and 769 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MA - Samantha, 17, & Bianca Revelus, 5, murdered, Milton, 28 March 2009

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...62/detail.html

A 23-year-old man stabbed his three sisters, killing two and wounding a third Saturday afternoon, Milton police said.

Kirby Revelus was then shot and killed by police officers responding to the home at 7 Belvoir Road after the surviving girl called 911.

Killed were Samatha Revelus, 17, and her 5-year-old sister Bianca, police said. A 9-year-old girl who called police was taken to Boston Medical Center. Police did not immediately release her condition, but she is expected to survive.

Those poor girls and the horror they went through. I'm so glad the nine yr old thought to call 911 before he killed her too. I wonder what in the world posessed this brother to want to kill all of his sisters? I can't even imagine. The nine yr old won't have to worry about the brother coming after her again as he was shot by LE. I would rather him have lived and spent the rest of his life in prison thinking about what he did. I hope the little girl is alright and is out of the hospital soon and back home with her parents. Poor little thing...she will probably have nightmares for the rest of her life because of her brother.

I hope we hear more about this like why this brother did what he did and what his history was.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    Those poor girls and the horror they went through. I'm so glad the nine yr old thought to call 911 before he killed her too. I wonder what in the world posessed this brother to want to kill all of his sisters? I can't even imagine. The nine yr old won't have to worry about the brother coming after her again as he was shot by LE. I would rather him have lived and spent the rest of his life in prison thinking about what he did. I hope the little girl is alright and is out of the hospital soon and back home with her parents. Poor little thing...she will probably have nightmares for the rest of her life because of her brother.

I hope we hear more about this like why this brother did what he did and what his history was.
    Me too. My money's on mental illness. My deepest prayers for this family.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...child_kil.html

Keating said Samantha Revelus had instructed a third sister, who was 9 years old, to call 911. When police arrived, they shot Kerby Revelus. Keating credited the swift action by police with saving the life of the third sister, who was transported to Boston Medical Center with multiple stab wounds, but was expected to survive. Her name was not released
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

What a sad, tragic story!!! God Bless all of these children and their families. How horrible.

Also from that article, which has me scratching my head.

Kerby Revelus was apparently involved in an argument with a neighbor that somehow "translated into an internal argument with his siblings" that erupted into violence

Info on his past charges.

http://www.bpdnews.com/2007/08/daily...august_10.html

Three Milton Residents Jerrell Graves, 19, Jaron O’Bannon, 24 and Kerby Revelus, 22 were all arrested and charged with Unlawful Possession of a Firearm, Unlawful Possession of Ammunition and Unlawful Possession of a Loaded Firearm.

An article with some more info.

http://wbztv.com/local/Milton.belvoi....2.970485.html

Police identified the killer as Kerby Revelus, 23. They say he stabbed his sisters Samantha, 17, and Bianca, 5, to death with a kitchen knife and inflicted serious stab wounds on his 9-year-old sister, Sarah.
    Kerby Revelus was known to police, authorities said. His history included involvement in a domestic violence situation in 2004 and a firearms charge in 2007, they said.
    I would like to know more about this domestic violence situation.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-Engla...238294254.html

Police said that this may have all started with some sort of argument with the family, possibly over the birthday of Bianca, which occurred the night prior.
    I hope this isn't so.

This was just updated!!!

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re...ome&position=4

Keating said Kerby Revelus, 23, killed the two girls and repeatedly stabbed their 9-year-old sister, Sara Revelus, who managed to call 911 amid the afternoon carnage and was fighting her brother when police arrived. The youngest girl, Bianca Revelus, 5, had just celebrated a brithday party, Keating said.

“There was a birthday cake with five candles in it,” Keating said.

Keating said Kerby Revelus had recently been released from jail after a gun charge and police had been called to the 7 Belvoir Road address because of a fight between he and one of his sisters.
    I wish I could find some pictures of this family.

Wow, decapitated?? No wonder they shot him geez!

MILTON, Mass. (March 29) -- A man on a rampage fatally stabbed his 17-year-old sister, decapitated his 5-year-old sister in front of a police officer and then headed toward his 9-year-old sister before officers shot him amid what their chief described as "a killing field."
    There is no clear motive yet for the events that unfolded about 5 p.m. Saturday in this tony Boston suburb that is also home to Gov. Deval Patrick. But there is no doubt at the carnage wrought by 23-year-old Kerby Revelus against his three sisters in the two-family home they shared with their parents and grandmother.

Investigators believe that Revelus targeted Samantha, a 17-year-old senior at Milton High School, and fatally stabbed her with a household knife while their grandmother was doing laundry in the basement. At the time, the children's parents were away; their mother is a nurse at a Boston hospital, Wells said.

http://tiny.cc/Sqxcp

His Myspace pg.
    www.myspace.com/sparx617

My beloved Jared
    12/18/83-11/19/84
    Gone too soon by violence.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ View Post
    His Myspace pg.
    www.myspace.com/sparx617
    guns and violence, geez.......thanks
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Otise View Post

Angels.

What beatiful smiles gone to soon..........

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...ight_with.html
    Blessings to you, such a beutiful my space for your baby
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast