1077 users online (184 members and 893 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    528

    RK's girlfriend telling him where body is

    From what I've seen the only discussion really about this was in the NG thread that was locked so I was hoping we could discuss it further. I personally don't believe it's true but if it was, even though all info regarding the finding of the body could be thrown out, would the fact that KC told JB where the body was (clearly proving her guilt) be brought up in court? I guess this thread isn't really about opinions of whether or not you think it's true, but more of the legal repurcussions if it is.

  2. #2
    Shavaun's Avatar
    Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,286
    Can you elaborate on this?
    Last edited by Shavaun; 03-29-2009 at 06:15 PM. Reason: sounded rude!

    "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

    Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavaun View Post
    Can you elaborate on this?
    According to LP, Kronk's gf works at the OC jail and overheard KC telling JB where the body was. She then sent Kronk to look for it. From what I understand, if this is true, that attorney-client privilege was listened in on, all evidence surrounding the fact that Caylee's body was found and what was found with it, could be thrown out and not used at trial.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavaun View Post
    Can you elaborate on this?
    What the OP is referring to is something said by Leonard Padilla on Nancy Grace's show Friday night.

    GRACE: And very quickly, Leonard Padilla, what do you make of them wanting to depose the deputies, some of them with the tot mom when she sees live coverage of the discovery of Caylee`s remains where she hyperventilates and asked for medication for herself to relieve her own nervousness?

    PADILLA: Baez is kind of using an oblique offense on that. He`s looking for the deputy that overheard the conversation between him and his client.

    GRACE: Got it.

    PADILLA: Supposedly a conversation where she described where the body was. The information was then somehow passed off to Kronk`s girlfriend who works at the jail, who passed it onto Kronk. Kronk bragged about it prior to Thanksgiving that she had given him the information.

    GRACE: Well, you know I disagree with that theory. But we`ll see...

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../27/ng.01.html


    Note: So far, it's only a theory by Leonard Padilla!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,263
    Not possible....RK was with a few other guys the first time he was at the site, which they just happened to be there b/c they were taking a break from work. I can't remember, was RK the one who picked that site for them to take the break at? I don't believe he was. If he wasn't the one that picked the site for the break then there is no way this rumor is true!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Blandings Castle
    Posts
    614
    There's a thread about this in the Parking Lot, since it's just one of LP's rumors: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82118

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,124
    Quote Originally Posted by trixi491 View Post
    According to LP, Kronk's gf works at the OC jail and overheard KC telling JB where the body was. She then sent Kronk to look for it. From what I understand, if this is true, that attorney-client privilege was listened in on, all evidence surrounding the fact that Caylee's body was found and what was found with it, could be thrown out and not used at trial.
    I would not touch this with a ten foot pole. ::::::running from thread:::::::

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,285
    As much as he is a fun guy to watch, haven't we heard enough odd and typically unfounded speculation from LP, to be taking this at any sort of face value?

    Also, it is doubtful if the defense could get this thrown out, simply because of the PI
    s tape. The defense PI's obviously knew the area before the body was found. Which means rather clearly, that if the ultimate source of the body's location came from a conversation between KC and JB, then they at some point invalidated privelege on this issue prior to RK finding the body.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,184
    Quote Originally Posted by PGWodehouse View Post
    There's a thread about this in the Parking Lot, since it's just one of LP's rumors: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82118
    Just one of LP's many rumors ..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NW Oregon Coast
    Posts
    1,821
    "said by Leonard Padilla' is the first and overriding problem with any "theory."
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

    welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.




    Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”



    Jose Baez to da judge :

    ".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."


  11. #11
    Shavaun's Avatar
    Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,286
    I have always thought LP was a joke.

    However - If this IS true? OMFG.

    "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

    Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    528
    I think LP is a joke too and can't believe NG still has him on her show. So many things he have said matter-of-factly have turned out to be wrong and I'm pretty sure after his ZFG depo there will be several law suits thrown his way. However, there are several people who think there is a pretty good chance this is true and that could be reasoning behind why JB has called several people who work at the jail for depos this week. I just feel that if this really is the case, JB's reputation and credibility would be destroyed for continuing to preach his client's innocence and that Caylee was still alive, if he knew she was really dead all that time. If he does try to argue that their meeting was listened in on, he is basically admitting he knew Caylee was dead, yet was telling the public to continue looking for Caylee while letting her body sit there rotting, knowing he could have done something about it. Would he really let all that be known just for the chance that KC might have a better shot at walking?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Quote Originally Posted by trixi491 View Post
    I think LP is a joke too and can't believe NG still has him on her show. So many things he have said matter-of-factly have turned out to be wrong and I'm pretty sure after his ZFG depo there will be several law suits thrown his way. However, there are several people who think there is a pretty good chance this is true and that could be reasoning behind why JB has called several people who work at the jail for depos this week. I just feel that if this really is the case, JB's reputation and credibility would be destroyed for continuing to preach his client's innocence and that Caylee was still alive, if he knew she was really dead all that time. If he does try to argue that their meeting was listened in on, he is basically admitting he knew Caylee was dead, yet was telling the public to continue looking for Caylee while letting her body sit there rotting, knowing he could have done something about it. Would he really let all that be known just for the chance that KC might have a better shot at walking?
    I agree, he'd be admitting the conversation took place and Casey told him where Caylee was ~ which most likely means Casey is NOT innocent. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    There is already a thread on this in the parking lot



Similar Threads

  1. 12-25-96 Very telling
    By calus_3 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 07:45 PM