Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiche

Reaction score
I've noticed there is no thread on Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother. As she has been very present in this case, I'm wondering if a discussion in one place might be in order?

This is my first thread so I hope I'm opening okay--but she's been very active and in the forefront of things since moments after the 911 call-- I was surprised I couldn't find a thread devoted to her.

Can we put together some information and theories about her involvement that might lend some clarity to this muddy mess?

I believe TN loves Haleigh with all her heart. I also believe she has raised Haleigh. With the assistance of her mother of course. She has a grown son to look after too and the grown daughter Crystal. Quite a family it seems. Her parenting style would be interesting to know.;)

She did extremely well in front of the camera at first and I was impressed with her. Ronald also did well. I lost a lot of respect for her when she did the pre-wedding, wedding justification interviews. Was just to much to ask me to swallow.

She will defend and protect her son for all she's worth. She loves her son. I just don't understand this rapid falling in love with Misty. Oh, sure I understand Misty will be able to provide basic services to the Cummings family.

I would love to hear her take on the Cobra/woods video. I'll bet her story is WAY WAY different then Cobras.

I always thought that she was the most sincere in the family. However, I was looking at the interview with RC and GR. (I know GR is not popular around here), but if you watch the interview where they basically kicked GR off the property, GR is not doing anything any reporter wouldn't do. He ASKS RC about abuse allegations against CS and Haleigh, and GR gives him a chance to respond to each allegation, and then moves on to the next one. RC is fine during the interview, he is a little upset because someone has made what he calls false allegations against him. But he is not hostile toward GR, until TN gets hostile off camera and says she is calling the police. And TN gets hostile when GR is asking about friends who may be involved in bad activities that may know something. My point is, that RC wasn't upset, but TN was and I didn't get that.

IMO, I thought TN was truely heartbroken in the beginning..........just like CA
then the standing by Misty, wedding fiasco, bad mouthing, cobra deal and standing guarding RC.
They seem attached to the hip. TN actually seems to see nothing wrong with RC never marrying
(til Misty) having 2 (maybe 3 babies) doing drugs, plays bad boy, has UNDER AGE girl friends and
yet she works in LE as a dispatcher?
I thought TN would have higher standards and morals. Now I see allot of dysfunction.
TN seems to run the show.....even going on the honeymoon....reminds me of CA more and more!
I think she raised a male version of KC. IMOO

I believe TN loves Haleigh with all her heart. I also believe she has raised Haleigh. With the assistance of her mother of course. She has a grown son to look after too and the grown daughter Crystal. Quite a family it seems. Her parenting style would be interesting to know.;)

She did extremely well in front of the camera at first and I was impressed with her. Ronald also did well. I lost a lot of respect for her when she did the pre-wedding, wedding justification interviews. Was just to much to ask me to swallow.

She will defend and protect her son for all she's worth. She loves her son. I just don't understand this rapid falling in love with Misty. Oh, sure I understand Misty will be able to provide basic services to the Cummings family.

I agree 100%-- my response to her plight changed dramatically surrounding the wedding as well. I just can't wrap my head around it logically...that leads me to speculate on her reasoning. Protecting Ron? Misty? What about Haleigh?!

And most of all, what, exactly, is she protecting them from? We should hear from her more often, imo.

Jmo, she was upset as GR was making nasty allegations/insinuations including one that could place RC, Jr and the whole family in danger. I don't blame her for being very upset.

Jmo, she was upset as GR was making nasty allegations/insinuations including one that could place RC, Jr and the whole family in danger. I don't blame her for being very upset.

Don't blame her for being upset either. She just showed herself and I don't know why anyone was upset at that.

Don't blame her for being upset either. She just showed herself and I don't know why anyone was upset at that.

I didn't have any problems with that. What I am saying is that she wasn't upset until GR mentioned it, and RC wasn't upset at all. So it just makes me wonder if there is something to it. Like maybe he does have friends that they need to worry about.

What is TN trying to hide?
The wedding?
All the talk of Misty being so great?
Cobra meeting?
Has she lawyered up?
Always with RC? in interviews etc.

I think TN is heart broken and just wants to find Haleigh. I would of not had as much restraint as she did with Geraldo. Geraldo did not do what any other reporter would do, I do not even consider him a reporter! I think TN was asked to go to NYC with Ron and Misty because the Today show knew exactly what people would say that Ron and Misty were on a honeymoon and Today show did not want it to appear they were paying for that. Therefore, invite mother in law along - it is not a honeymoon.

Crystal herself originally said the kids love Misty and she has been good with them. Maybe TN is backing Misty because she saw how the kids interacted with Misty and felt she loved them and treated them well, and can not comprehend Misty did anything wrong that contributed to Haleigh being gone. In addition, TN probably has info from LE that we do not have.

TN did make a low blow comment about Misty being mom to the kids. It was wrong, but in all honesty I can not blame here after all the garbage Crystal has said about RC. I have yet to see TN go on national TV and discuss Crystals past or make accusations about Crystal.

I have a great deal of respect for Teresa. I do not see ANY comparison to CA in any way. I pegged CA immediately and there is nothing in Teresa's demeanor which reminds me of the manipulative person (imo) I see in CA.

Teresa has done nothing wrong to date. She loves Haleigh. She would do anything to bring her home. She also loves Rj and Ronald. I believe her taking up for Misty is because of them. If she had reason to believe that Misty was somehow instrumental in doing harm to Haleigh, but she had to go along with whatever LE told her to...she would do it, imo. I also think she allows Ronald to make his own decisions and is not one of "those" mothers. Jumping in after Geraldo attacked him doesn't surprise me since I would not have been so kind to him.

Right now, she is concerned about her son's health...both mental and physical...as any mother should be. She hates seeing him in despair. It pains her to see him cry. She has love written all over her and a truly broken heart over Haleigh.

Teresa seems like a take charge type of woman, imo-- she arrived at nearly the same time as the police did that morning, iirc. I've got the feeling that she influenced a great deal from the very beginning...and perhaps even earlier than that. moo

Can anyone refresh me on the exact timing of that-- the drive time from her home etc. (actual time as well as stated time)? I've been hunting around all day! tia

I didn't have any problems with that. What I am saying is that she wasn't upset until GR mentioned it, and RC wasn't upset at all. So it just makes me wonder if there is something to it. Like maybe he does have friends that they need to worry about.

They have a lot of people and things to worry about!!
Thats why they came out early saying don't worry about
those things. Don't worry about all "those" things - keep
the focus on Haleigh please. It worked until what all those
things were got so loud - they drowned out the Haleigh message.
Sad - but Haleigh is still being talked about and I don't think
LE is de-railed over the custody flare up, etc. People following
the case may feel bitter and de-railed, but I don't think LE is.

I think TN is heart broken and just wants to find Haleigh. I would of not had as much restraint as she did with Geraldo. Geraldo did not do what any other reporter would do, I do not even consider him a reporter! I think TN was asked to go to NYC with Ron and Misty because the Today show knew exactly what people would say that Ron and Misty were on a honeymoon and Today show did not want it to appear they were paying for that. Therefore, invite mother in law along - it is not a honeymoon.

Crystal herself originally said the kids love Misty and she has been good with them. Maybe TN is backing Misty because she saw how the kids interacted with Misty and felt she loved them and treated them well, and can not comprehend Misty did anything wrong that contributed to Haleigh being gone. In addition, TN probably has info from LE that we do not have.

TN did make a low blow comment about Misty being mom to the kids. It was wrong, but in all honesty I can not blame here after all the garbage Crystal has said about RC. I have yet to see TN go on national TV and discuss Crystals past or make accusations about Crystal.

Really? You act as if GR made up the allegations. Don't kill the messenger. CS told GR these things and he asked him and gave him a chance to respond. Any reporter would do that. Just like NG handing CS's atty her *advertiser censored**. It was no different. I also don't think that he was attacking RC, he didn't seem that way at all. He even put his hand on RC's shoulder. He was asking him questions. He could choose not to respond. He left when they asked him to leave, and even gave RC a chance to talk to his daughter and/or her abductors. As a matter of fact RC didn't even act like GR attacked him.

If they had something to fear in the community, why all the public dinners out, the fair etc. I'm just not buying that cookie anymore! They aren't scared for themselves-- imo, they're defensive-- and they have been from the verrrry beginning. jmo

Difference is NG checked her facts and used those facts to hand CS's atty her *advertiser censored**. GR did not check any facts, he was shooting one allegation after another at RC. IMO he was attacking RC. He didnt give RC a chance to talk to his daughter and abductors, RC took the opportunity to do so while camera was still rolling and GR was walking away.

Really? You act as if GR made up the allegations. Don't kill the messenger. CS told GR these things and he asked him and gave him a chance to respond. Any reporter would do that. Just like NG handing CS's atty her *advertiser censored**. It was no different. I also don't think that he was attacking RC, he didn't seem that way at all. He even put his hand on RC's shoulder. He was asking him questions. He could choose not to respond. He left when they asked him to leave, and even gave RC a chance to talk to his daughter and/or her abductors. As a matter of fact RC didn't even act like GR attacked him.

We know of one public dinner, the rest are rumors. The local news said RC was passing out fliers at the fair. The having a good old time at the fair is rumor and I have yet to see all the pictures show up that everyone was supposedly taking.

If they had something to fear in the community, why all the public dinners out, the fair etc. I'm just not buying that cookie anymore! They aren't scared for themselves-- imo, they're defensive-- and they have been from the verrrry beginning. jmo

I agree 100%-- my response to her plight changed dramatically surrounding the wedding as well. I just can't wrap my head around it logically...that leads me to speculate on her reasoning. Protecting Ron? Misty? What about Haleigh?!

And most of all, what, exactly, is she protecting them from? We should hear from her more often, imo.

absolutely agree... at first TN was very sympathetic & genuine. At some point there was a shift. I think they are all protecting someone, but it isn't Misty. The Cummings family has no reason whatsoever to cover for or protect Misty. TN, GGM, MCC, all of them are protecting someone.... hmmm wonder who it could be?

You'd think even the slightest hint that Misty was involved in Haleighs disappearance and they'd have a gun to her head demanding to know the truth - but they are giving her family heirlooms and pushing for a wedding instead! hmmmm

Difference is NG checked her facts and used those facts to hand CS's atty her *advertiser censored**. GR did not check any facts, he was shooting one allegation after another at RC. IMO he was attacking RC. He didnt give RC a chance to talk to his daughter and abductors, RC took the opportunity to do so while camera was still rolling and GR was walking away.

NG has never handed KP her azz ... tries to in perception by the audience.. the faces, the pouts... doesn't work except with the choir. KP would be an excellent attorney if employed by the Cummings family. A lot of these arguments just don't take rain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021