935 users online (159 members and 776 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ground Searches & communication from LE: UPDATES

LE from what we know have ended ground searches, we have also learned they discourage volunteers to participate in ground searches. WHY?

I personally believe they know she isn't out there to be found deceased in the area.

I think LE is on the track to her and they believe she wasn't taken and dumped.

I believe they know who hasn't been truthful due to the polygraphs and are watching those whos results were deceptive. But that is only my opinion.

Why do you think LE hasn't spoken and why they ended searches and communications to the public?

If there is a chance that a child's remains are out there somewhere, generally searches continue until they are found. It hasn't been long enough, IMO, for them to give up on that. Which tells me that they know she is either alive or not anywhere near there.

I agree, that is what bothers me. They even sent TES away after only a day or two.

They know something...I wish I knew what it was.

From the outside it looks like they just gave up, which I am sure isn't the case.

Yes... it's driving me crazy but I have to hope that in the end it will all make sense.

oh god let this just be some scam and they know she is alive somewhere PLEASE !!!

That is all we can pray for I guess.

It kills me to see no progress day after day.

When was the last time LE did a press conference? Seems like almost a month.

The family has said they learn stuff when the media learns it (from LE)...LE could be withholding what they have so the family (if involved) is not tipped off...

Maybe there just isn't anything to communicate.

Unorganized volunteers might come across a meth lab in the woods or trespass onto private property and get shot and stuffed into a hog pit. My guess is LE is protecting the public by requesting no more volunteer searches.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dogmom View Post
    That is all we can pray for I guess.

It kills me to see no progress day after day.
    I know what you mean....everyday I turn on HLN, CNN, Internet searches just to see if there has been any NEW breaks in the case and it's always the same thing, Misty said this or is accused of this, I'm so sick of hearing about her, I want to hear what the cops are finding, are they getting close to Haleigh? I can give two Shizzez about Misty at this point! BRING HALEIGH HOME!

Hi all. Cant believe someone else is up as late as I am. Had too much coffee today i guess. Gonna say a prayer for Haleigh before i go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dogmom View Post
    LE from what we know have ended ground searches, we have also learned they discourage volunteers to participate in ground searches. WHY?

I personally believe they know she isn't out there to be found deceased in the area.

I think LE is on the track to her and they believe she wasn't taken and dumped.

I believe they know who hasn't been truthful due to the polygraphs and are watching those whos results were deceptive. But that is only my opinion.

Why do you think LE hasn't spoken and why they ended searches and communications to the public?
    I agree with you. I think LE is just trying to do it by the book, and knows the world is watching. I also think they know who to watch, and are doing that. Nothing else to do i guess, except wait for the guilty person to slip up. Maybe soon.

I think that LE isn't searching because they don't have the manpower to do it. We saw something similar in the Caylee case. They only searched areas that they got a tip about or some clue. They didn't do a grid search, because they really had nowhere to begin. LE in this case has already search around and near the house. Unless they get a specific tip to where she may be, I don't think they will just do random searches. In the Caylee case if they had did a grid search, at least of the whole neighborhood they would probably have found her. It was frustrating at the time. I remember that people all over the board were upset because they weren't out looking for her.

Quote Originally Posted by nnglas View Post
    I think that LE isn't searching because they don't have the manpower to do it. We saw something similar in the Caylee case. They only searched areas that they got a tip about or some clue. They didn't do a grid search, because they really had nowhere to begin. LE in this case has already search around and near the house. Unless they get a specific tip to where she may be, I don't think they will just do random searches. In the Caylee case if they had did a grid search, at least of the whole neighborhood they would probably have found her. It was frustrating at the time. I remember that people all over the board were upset because they weren't out looking for her.
    This could be. And if the manpower isnt there to search, it certainly isnt there to try to regulate (and deal with) volunteers.

when they did the search at the mobile home they checked under it didnt they ?

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast