2009.03.30 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Tot mom blockbuster! Will key testimony from Casey Anthony's best friend and confidant hamper the tot mom's efforts to walk free again? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments on HLN at 8 & 10 p.m. Eastern.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Defense to depo Kiomarie Cruz. Kiomarie will testify that Casey wanted to put Caylee up for adoption, that Casey would do anything to spite her mother. Baez defective? Previous murder trial by Baez ended in conviction for man accused of killing 2 y/o. Tot mom defense team gets new duct tape crime scene photos.

Nancy will also talk about Haleigh's case tonight.

Does she ever have anything to say that we don't know already? Does she read this board to get her info???":Banane43:

Does she ever have anything to say that we don't know already? Does she read this board to get her info???":Banane43:
She might as well ~ you know we always are on top of everything!! :D

Mark Williams: photos from FBI crime lab have been turned over to defense, including photos of duct tape; JB wants to depose Kiomarie Cruz, who originally talked to LE on 7/19...Casey originally wanted to put Caylee up for adoption and Kiomarie said she want to adopt her because she can't have children, but CA went ballistic (reporter's words) and would have none of it.

Another reporter: Kiomarie also never heard of ZG, other than a woman named Zenaida who lived down the street. Also place where remains were found was hangout when Kiomarie & Casey were younger and adults didn't know about it.

NG producer: Kiomarie also worked at Universal at one point; says Casey would do anything to spite CA, thought she might be bipolar, thought Casey would even put Caylee up for adoption without telling anybody.

Marc Klaas: Certainly evil lurks in the darkest hearts, Casey has demonstrated she has a dark heart; demonstrated she is incapable of telling the truth; sad that the adoption was stopped or we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this case now.

Natisha Lance: talking about previous client of JB, who is appealing conviction for ineffective counsel. previous client, Nelson Diaz, convicted of murdering a 2 y/o.

NG asking panel about previous client and "ineffective assistance of counsel" ~ was it really JB or did the jury just look at the evidence?

Caller asking about animosity between Casey and CA; was her first plan to kill her mother?

Natisha: LE believes all computer searches had to do with Caylee and not another member of household.

(what about the one for making it look like self-defense, Natisha??? MOO)

Caller just asked if Casey possibly had plans to kill Cindy

Caller commenting on party pictures of Casey sucking lollipops, saying it looks like an ecstasy lollipop, with the sexual behavior going on.

panthera, thanks so much for the updates. I don't know how you do it. I can't keep up when I try to type no matter how hard I try.

Caller just asked if Casey possibly had plans to kill Cindy
I actually think she did. What would she need to research "self-defense" for killing a 2 y/o? Then there also was "neck breaking", and "household weapons". :waitasec: MOO

panthera, thanks so much for the updates. I don't know how you do it. I can't keep up when I try to type no matter how hard I try.
You're most welcome! :)

Nancy's moving on to Haleigh's case now.

It was said on Nancy...not by Nancy...that someone is planning on releasing pictures of Caylee's skull with the duct tape wrapped around it. I think this is horrible. I can't imagine them releasing picture of this. I don't know why anyone would even want to see it. We are talking about Caylee. Some things don't need to be put out to the media and this is one of them. It makes me sick to even think of it.

It was said on Nancy...not by Nancy...that someone is planning on releasing pictures of Caylee's skull with the duct tape wrapped around it. I think this is horrible. I can't imagine them releasing picture of this. I don't know why anyone would even want to see it. We are talking about Caylee. Some things don't need to be put out to the media and this is one of them. It makes me sick to even think of it.

OMG!! That's horrific!! I knew that would happen when JB said he would keep the pics in a secured website. That is not possible in this day and age. Why they let him have the CD I'll never know. why couldn't he view them at the FBI site??? I hate JB, I hate JB. It's his fault. This is so upsetting. I hope I don't get a time out.

NG producer: Kiomarie also worked at Universal at one point; says Casey would do anything to spite CA, thought she might be bipolar, thought Casey would even put Caylee up for adoption without telling anybody.

Marc Klaas: Certainly evil lurks in the darkest hearts, Casey has demonstrated she has a dark heart; demonstrated she is incapable of telling the truth; sad that the adoption was stopped or we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this case now.

Natisha Lance: talking about previous client of JB, who is appealing conviction for ineffective counsel. previous client, Nelson Diaz, convicted of murdering a 2 y/o.

You guys are not going to believe this. Well there's a woman that I work with that has obviously not been following the case BUT she says that she thinks KC is innocent! Are you kidding me?????? She claims that the meter reader killed the little girl. She needs to join WS! She thinks that KC sold Caylee and was waiting on her money which is the reason she did not report her missing for 31 days and that is the reason KC broke down when they found the body on Suburban. At first I was convinced that everyone thought this KC was guilty and I am suprised that some people actually think she's innocent! WTH!

Are you serious? When is this suppose to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni