Woman Has Sex With A Pine Cone, Needs Surgery To Remove It

What the...how on earth did that sound like a good idea to her?

Words of wisdom: Even the more expensive sex toys cost less than the surgery to remove a pine cone from your lady bits. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be frugal.

Can I just say Yuck! What the heck was she thinking:eek: Never mind I dont want to know:crazy:

Article says that "she was lonely".But come on-a pine cone-Ouch!!

I could never be so lonely that I'd stick a pine cone in my va-jay-jay. That SOUNDS painful, let alone experiencing it.:eek:

OH SNAP! Romancing the cone?

We should hook her up with "Picnic Table Guy" or "Vaccuum Cleaner Guy".

people are so odd... i cant help but just shake my head .

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

But...but...sap (or is it called pitch?)...ow! *Crosses legs*

Sounds like a "Tyler" case you would hear about in a skit out of Saturday Night Live's "Appalachian Emergency Room". LoL If Tyler was a girl...

(the character "Tyler" is always getting things stuck up him or his um, stuck in things.)

Now, that is funny :floorlaugh:
Followed of course by...Jewel of the vile. :crazy:

I remember studying this kind of stuff in abnormal psychology....what a class! :eek:

I wasn't going to click on this thread, but I did, and now my "cookie" hurts! YEOWCH! A freaking pine cone? Whether or not is was fresh and green off the tree (unopened) or fully open - that's just wrong!

I wasn't going to click on this thread, but I did, and now my "cookie" hurts! YEOWCH! A freaking pine cone? Whether or not is was fresh and green off the tree (unopened) or fully open - that's just wrong!

LOL - I know! I've seen this title for a couple of days, but the full title doesn't show up on the main page, only "Woman has Sex with a Pine" - I went through the possibilities, Pine Cone, Pineapple, Pine Tree, PineSol....none of those possibilites sounded appealing, so I just had to click and confirm just what the substitution was! Call me old fashioned, but dayum, Lady - Talk to The Hand! :hand:

Been trying to avoid reading this thread for days (I try to limit my daily dose of depressing or "painful" news), but my curiosity got the best of me! What was she thinking?

i think the problem was she wasn't thinking!! lol

talk about hard up

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361