1106 users online (270 members and 836 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Ohio man charged with drunken driving on bar stool

Twenty-eight-year Kile Wygle was hospitalized for minor injuries. Police say he was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he told an officer at the hospital that he had consumed 15 beers. Wygle told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...M_Exclude=Juno

That's one lazy drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post

Twenty-eight-year Kile Wygle was hospitalized for minor injuries. Police say he was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he told an officer at the hospital that he had consumed 15 beers. Wygle told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...M_Exclude=Juno

That's one lazy drunk.
    LOL! It sure is! At least he did not use his John Deere riding lawn mower like some do, tho!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

On the little newscast I saw about this, they showed other videos of people with motorized bar stools... I was wondering "who builds these things" and believe it or not, there is more than one man who owns a motorized bar stool! LOL!

I wonder how long it will be before we see a "Little Rascal" DUI? (Is that the name of those little motorized scooters at the grocery stores and you can buy from the "Scooter Store"?)

The man was interviewed by our local radio station yesterday. He was hoping all the fame and publicity would get him a wife. Hahahaha!

Oh, and he was interviewed in a bar too!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    The man was interviewed by our local radio station yesterday. He was hoping all the fame and publicity would get him a wife. Hahahaha!

Was he willing to weld another bar stool to his "vehicle" to accomodate a companion?

It would have cost him less to sign up for E Harmony.

....hoping fame and publicity would get him a wife

He needs wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    On the little newscast I saw about this, they showed other videos of people with motorized bar stools... I was wondering "who builds these things" and believe it or not, there is more than one man who owns a motorized bar stool! LOL!

I wonder how long it will be before we see a "Little Rascal" DUI? (Is that the name of those little motorized scooters at the grocery stores and you can buy from the "Scooter Store"?)
    You rascal!

The sad thing is it very well might. There are women who write to prisoners.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    You rascal!

The sad thing is it very well might. There are women who write to prisoners.

omg I am in tears laughing...thought he was going to be a red-neck burly beer guzzler.....lol...don't think the letters will be flowing in here, Steely Dan. Shouldn't laugh as he probably is a sweet man just wasn't expecting a techno bar stool....

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor..._With_Drunken_
    Driving_After_Crashing_In_US

Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    omg I am in tears laughing...thought he was going to be a red-neck burly beer guzzler.....lol...don't think the letters will be flowing in here, Steely Dan. Shouldn't laugh as he probably is a sweet man just wasn't expecting a techno bar stool....

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor..._With_Drunken_
    Driving_After_Crashing_In_US
    At least he wears a helmet!

This story cracks me up!! I think it is very creative to have a motorized bar stool. I just wish I could have heard the call to the dispatcher about his minor accident. Has anyone heard that??

I also can't help laughing at the thought of other inmates asking him "wat ya in fer"? "DUI on a bar stool" LOL

Talking

The ironic thing is that they just featured Barstool Ski Races on "Wreakreation Nation"!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    The ironic thing is that they just featured Barstool Ski Races on "Wreakreation Nation"!

This is more dangerous than SUI......

http://www.drummondwi.com/Drummond-p...ar-Stool-Races

lol my dogs went bonkers barking at the video music.

Hummm, doesn't seem like a DUI would be a #1 on my list of must haves in a new hubby.