Ohio man charged with drunken driving on bar stool

capoly

Reaction score
Ohio man charged with drunken driving on bar stool

Twenty-eight-year Kile Wygle was hospitalized for minor injuries. Police say he was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he told an officer at the hospital that he had consumed 15 beers. Wygle told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2009-03-31-bar-stool-dui_N.htm?csp=24&RM_Exclude=Juno

That's one lazy drunk.

LOL! It sure is! At least he did not use his John Deere riding lawn mower like some do, tho!

:crazy::bang::laugh::laugh::beersign::beersign: :nono: :nono::coffeecup::coffeecup::headache::headache: :butthead::turkey::coffee::coffee::slap::slap: :doh:

On the little newscast I saw about this, they showed other videos of people with motorized bar stools... I was wondering "who builds these things" and believe it or not, there is more than one man who owns a motorized bar stool! LOL!

I wonder how long it will be before we see a "Little Rascal" DUI? (Is that the name of those little motorized scooters at the grocery stores and you can buy from the "Scooter Store"?) :crazy:

The man was interviewed by our local radio station yesterday. He was hoping all the fame and publicity would get him a wife. Hahahaha!

Oh, and he was interviewed in a bar too!

The man was interviewed by our local radio station yesterday. He was hoping all the fame and publicity would get him a wife. Hahahaha!

Was he willing to weld another bar stool to his "vehicle" to accomodate a companion?

It would have cost him less to sign up for E Harmony. :doh:

....hoping fame and publicity would get him a wife :floorlaugh:

He needs :whip: wife.

On the little newscast I saw about this, they showed other videos of people with motorized bar stools... I was wondering "who builds these things" and believe it or not, there is more than one man who owns a motorized bar stool! LOL!

I wonder how long it will be before we see a "Little Rascal" DUI? (Is that the name of those little motorized scooters at the grocery stores and you can buy from the "Scooter Store"?) :crazy:

You rascal!

The sad thing is it very well might. There are women who write to prisoners. :eek:

You rascal!

The sad thing is it very well might. There are women who write to prisoners. :eek:

:floorlaugh: omg I am in tears laughing...thought he was going to be a red-neck burly beer guzzler.....lol...don't think the letters will be flowing in here, Steely Dan. Shouldn't laugh as he probably is a sweet man just wasn't expecting a techno bar stool....

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...Stool_Driver_Kile_Wygle_Charged_With_Drunken_
Driving_After_Crashing_In_US

This story cracks me up!! I think it is very creative to have a motorized bar stool. I just wish I could have heard the call to the dispatcher about his minor accident. Has anyone heard that??

I also can't help laughing at the thought of other inmates asking him "wat ya in fer"? "DUI on a bar stool" LOL

The ironic thing is that they just featured Barstool Ski Races on "Wreakreation Nation"!

Hummm, doesn't seem like a DUI would be a #1 on my list of must haves in a new hubby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back