Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Question

I know or at least I think I know that it's been said that the charts have not indicated that there would be any further charges, ex. obstruction for George, Cindy and Lee. If so, is this b/c they are throwing out all these inconsistencies without being under oath. Also, if that's the case, then what about the inconsistencies between the Morgan depos and other police intv's.

I just think they (Cindy, in particular) needs a good slap into reality or she's headed for a hard crash once guilty verdict is handed down. Maybe obstruction charges would shake them into the reality of the situation.

Any insight, astros?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

I did look at their mutual home in this composite chart and it is legally protected. There will be problems as time ticks by but those problems will be overcome. They have good karma in this area of life and they do take excellent care of their property. In these times that are so bleak for them, the home is a huge comfort and they have EARNED it.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Posted on the My Orange Clerk website today:

4/23/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

Any ideas as to when the public will get to see this? I'm ready for a new document dump.

**BTW, any idea when Angel will be returning. I really miss her updates. She is always so on top of things. Angel if you're reading.....you are missed.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

that USUALLY means we will see one within a few days...

...hmmmm...

more of Tuba's papers...
    Candice
    all my posts are MOO

Without knowing the subject of the documents, there is not a ready determiner for when we can expect a release but tomorrow would be such a perfect day. Mercury will be exactly sextile Uranus and late in the day, there is a New Moon.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    I did look at their mutual home in this composite chart and it is legally protected. There will be problems as time ticks by but those problems will be overcome. They have good karma in this area of life and they do take excellent care of their property. In these times that are so bleak for them, the home is a huge comfort and they have EARNED it.

I believe there is a Homestead Act in Florida where the homes are protected. So that would mean the worst that can happen is they will lose their insurance protection or get stuck with very high premiums.

You're correct; the Homestead provisions of Florida law do indeed protect primary residence homeowners from creditors to a large degree, among other things, such as a property tax exemption to lower the taxes on one's primary home. However, that protection is not inviolate and in certain circumstances a primary home may have a lien placed against it and/or be sold to satisfy a debt that meets the criteria set out by the legislature and the courts. Occasionally, a lien is misplaced on homestead property and is an avoidable lien, or an unenforcable lien, even if the property is sold. But again, in certain circumstances, the homestead provision will not prevent foreclosure to satisfy a lien placed due to an unrelated debt.

Voluntary liens, such as mortgages, have little or nothing to do with the Homestead laws. So, for example, if a Florida resident is dependent on a source of income that ends up evaporating and are unable to meet their mortgage payments, the mortgage company could and would foreclose, of course. Many people have put their homes up to guarantee loans for other purposes, such as bond for a loved one, only to have that loved one abscond and they ended up losing their home.

I don't know what the stars say about this and would appreciate input from our talented astros but what I'm trying to get across here is that the A's may have used their home as collateral to pay the experts and/or JB, expecting continued donation windfalls, book and movie deals to pay the expenses. Our dear Tuba has suggested they should have shut up and should stay shut up because it will hurt them. This may be how it will hurt them, by hurting the expected cash flow to pay off any voluntary liens.

There's also an old principle in Florida law that one's poverty cannot protect them from their actions and some debts are not dischargable under bankruptcy protection. So, hypothetically, I keep filing frivolous lawsuits against Tuba because I'm annoyed that she doesn't see jail time in the immediate future for the A's. So, Tuba, of course, wins suit after suit, having it dismissed as frivolous and wants to be compensated for attorney fees, time and trouble. Now, in this hypothetical, I'm impoverished. Maybe I'm in jail or something and didn't work for two years before that so I have no money and no assets, just my home. A court can place a lien on that home to collect the judgment and it very well may withstand appeal. A court could, under extreme, very rare circumstances, even order the home to be sold with me still living in it! It would be much more likely, however, that Tuba's lien for fees and costs would come at a time when I sold the home on my own or possibly even if I refinanced it.

Hope that info helps more than it bores to tears.
    Opinion above.

wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

Please click here to donate to TES

WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Thanks for all you do for us, Tuba. I'm curious about your emphasis on the word "earned" and hope you'll clarify. I'm not sure why I'm curious so I can't explain. I just am; it's niggling at me a bit. Is your emphasis sort of like an expectation of what CA feels, you know, like that's her feeling, (as most if not all of us feel we've earned what we've worked so hard to achieve); or, were you speaking your own feelings? (Again, like we should all respect the achievements of others.) Maybe the answer will help me figure out why I have the question. TIA!
    Last edited by lin; 04-23-2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: typo and added (Again...)
    Opinion above.

wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

Please click here to donate to TES

WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION

It was my own value judgment. I believe we all develop in, let's say, columns in this life. Our development in one column may be very low but we may have topping development in another column. As householders, custodians of their real property, good & faithful servants of the coinage given, so to speak, the Anthonys have acted admirably. They are, to my eye, excellent caretakers of their parcel.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Speaking of the A house. Do any charts say anything about the house itself?
    I keep asking myself how could they live there and see the playhouse and toys.
    Caylee would haunt me for life in that house memories would drive me crazy.
    TIA
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

NEWS has been added- complete stories in our
    Astrology-Casey Caylee TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=78539&page=13
    (scroll down on the page)

***Amy H. attny files objection to request for phone records

***The A's have been dropped from the agenda for the Melanie Ilene Rieger's Memorial Conference next month due to threats.

***BAEZ CAN ASK THE STATE TO PAY FOR HER DEFENSE

***Cindy tells WKMG she canceled on Oprah Winfrey because of integrity. She texed the message!

***Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free - interview

ps: can't wait for Angel Who Cares (with stealth Wings I hope) to fly back in to town....she is missed BIG TIME!!! Nobody does it better.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 04-24-2009 at 01:59 AM. Reason: adding additional news headlines

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

hurry back angel

I agree,i really really miss her

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dihan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dihan View Post
    I agree,i really really miss her
    I agree with you all, Angel Who Cares is dearly missed and is so on top of everything: she does a wonderful job of keeping us updated on a daily basis. She will be returning the first week of May. Hope she is having a wonderful, relaxing vacation. She deserves it!

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ---Dietrich Bonhoeffer, theologian, Lutheran Pastor, and German Resistance Movement participant against Nazism. Executed 4/9/1945 at the age of 39.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Green-Eyed Blonde For This Useful Post:

Casey Anthony: WESH lists four reasons she might be acquitted

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-since-th.html

Just a quick question....isn't Baez her defense lawyer...shouldn't he know what happened?????
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post
    NEWS has been added- complete stories in our
    Astrology-Casey Caylee TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=78539&page=13
    (scroll down on the page)

***Amy H. attny files objection to request for phone records

***The A's have been dropped from the agenda for the Melanie Ilene Rieger's Memorial Conference next month due to threats.

***BAEZ CAN ASK THE STATE TO PAY FOR HER DEFENSE

***Cindy tells WKMG she canceled on Oprah Winfrey because of integrity. She texed the message!

***Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free - interview

ps: can't wait for Angel Who Cares (with stealth Wings I hope) to fly back in to town....she is missed BIG TIME!!! Nobody does it better.
    bumping since I made these entries late last evening. Don't want anyone to miss out on the latest news.

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast