Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

I guess those old sayings say it best. "Oh what a tangled web we weave....."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Because the degrees of Life & Death are found on the cusps of H. 4 and 10, I think Kasen will argue for stricter standards in the civil case. When Judge Rodriguez presided over this case previously, L.D.-B. had not reintroduced the death penalty. Now, with Prisoner's life at stake, the judge may require very little of her. I would be surprised if Kasen does not bring up Prisoner being in peril of her life. There are cases in other parts of the country where the death penalty did not enter into what was required of a civil deponent but Judge Rodriguez is ultra cautious. We must not forget that the prisoner returned fire and brought a counter claim against Zenaida G. She should be made to answer the questions of the deposition. There is no equity in the way the questions are being ignored.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    FYI: Deputy Richard Cain submitted his resignation letter on the eve of the administrative hearing to determine whether he should be fired.

IMO He knows he didn't do his job back in Aug., not to mention his story changing numerous times when he was interviewed by the DA's office & OCSD!

Article posted in the Caylee Time-Stamped Media Thread!

Thanks Tuba & SS for the recent charts! I'm still wondering what happened to Kaitland & I really do hope all is well with her. Fifth Thanks for everything you do too!

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

I don't think Kaitland saw my concerned inquiry above, after all. Fifth Essence sent her an email though and she replied. She is fine, just v. busy. I think we will see something from her soon.

I'm glad Richard Cain resigned and thank you for letting us know. Had not seen that.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Here's Deputy Cain's resignation letter Tuba:

READ: Deputy Cain's Resignation Letter
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19496384/detail.html

Thanks so much for letting me know Kaitland has just been busy & everything is fine with her. I was getting worried about her.

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

FYI: Attorney's with Morgan & Morgan Law Firm, are expected to question Leonard Padilla at 1 p.m. Article in the Caylee Time-Stamped Media Thread! I wonder if the Judge throws the case out if this depo will still take place? Maybe someone with a legal background can answer this. TIA

If the civil case is not dismissed, Cindy Anthony will be expected in court Thursday.

FYI: Brad Conway, Cindy, & George Anthony Are At Today's Hearing!

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 05-19-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Added New Information
    -- Angel Blessing

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Judge R. graduated from Miami High School....If I heard him correctly! Maybe this will help us track his birth information etc. I'll have to listen to the hearing again to make sure that is what High School he said.

Did anyone else hear this?

FYI: Judge Okay'd the filing of the amendment for Punitive Damages! And it could be decided by JURY. Casey Civil Suit Not Dropped!

Bounty hunter won't be questioned today in Casey Anthony civil case
    Padilla's deposition was rescheduled.

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 05-19-2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Added updated information
    -- Angel Blessing

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Judge Rodriguez accepted the prayer for additional relief in punitive damages submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez, Mitnik and Morgan, Moon ruling plaintiff conjunct ruler H. 8, Uranus and the Mercury retrograde amended complaint alleging new facts.

Like Baez, Kasen addresses the bench as "Judge" rather than "Your Honor", which is not preferred form. He failed to stand until admonished. He was chastened for speaking directly to opposing counsel. He did, as expected, introduce the peril of lethal injection but provided no supporting papers, as noted by the judge. It was hard to assess how his statements about deposition questions were taken. After all, it was this judge who felt he had created a good means of going forward and he wanted each question examined and considered before answering. Kasen admitted he advised a blanket refusal to respond.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Sounds like Judge Rodriguez feels it's no more Mr. Nice Guy. The gloves are coming off!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Yes, the judge was displeased. However, as I've mentioned before, he is terribly cautious and open to briefs and arguments that the civil case should be suspended, so I am worried. If Zenaida has to wait, it will be a case of justice delayed equals justice denied. Even worse, the Anthonys have shown no sign of curtailing the defamation of her name. And I include Prisoner in that.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

FYI: Baez is still being investigated further by the Florida Law Bar: If the committee finds probable cause, the complaint will be escalated to the disciplinary process.

Another bar complaint involving Baez's former public relations firm, Press Corps Media, has also been filed, but details of the complaint are not known.

Article in the Time-Stamped Media Thread!

-- Angel Blessing

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

FYI: The videos & transcripts from the deposition with Annie D are posted in the Time-Stamped Thread!

Thanks!
    -- Angel Blessing

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Interesting deposition...thanks Angel for the post....There are a few things I find strange in this case:
    1) the body would have been found long before it was if the policeman would have done his job properly back in August

2) If there wasn't the storm in Florida, again they would have been able to find the body

3) Had Annie let Casey speak she might have spilled the beans about what really happened and this all wouldn't be necessary.

If everything has its perfect timing even if we don't know it or understand it, this case has seen more than it's share of delays for sure.

Annie has confirmed to me that CA & GA know exactly what happened to Caylee and are trying to deter "the real motif" by keeping the Zenaida story alive even though they barely mentioned her after they asked everyone if they knew her. The motif.....the grandmother was dead on....KC hated CA more than she loved Caylee....period. By the way...CA set a great example about not lying to her daughter...wow she is quite the fib teller!
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Oldsoul2 For This Useful Post:

Unhappy Targeted Bombardment

During his trough or low of the year, Aries, Mr. Baez came under harder closer scrutiny. In May, Mars has been on his Saturn opposite his Sun and Mercury. These afflictions bring turmoil and strife from the hit on Saturn and aggression, hostility and competition from the hits on Sun-Mercury. Trouble comes from acting on impulse or on impressions. Legal plans and strategy must be closely held. Rather a full hand to suffer at the same time, Saturn on ones Mars. Having both Mars on Saturn and Saturn on Mars means defeat, pure and simple. Executive decisions are needed not rash changes coming from vacillation and panic.

There's more! If you order four, you get Mercury opposite your Venus-Neptune conjunction and Pluto square your Uranus~exact! Jupiter and Neptune are traveling in opposition to your Moon. In short, your life is turned on its head. The Mercury transit will bring out facts heretofore hidden, creating scandal. The Baez Uranus is in the law Sign, Libra and is being challenged again by governmental authority, Pluto in Capricorn. Serious.

Mr. Baez is very savvy about silencing his clients but look what has been happening instead. The Anthonys have been taking it to the air waves for weeks. What's a fellow to do? There is far too much detailed work to even consider a holiday. He will have to draw the black out curtains and bend himself to the task, white noise running in the background.

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

DO WE KNOW HOW THIS SCANDAL (oops sorry bout caps)will affect the case? And the challenge by g a will they uncover the $ question? What about the lawyer with the back problem,is it for real? Or is he trying to get away from c&g? Sounds like we are in for some news that we all wondering about. Can your charts tell us anymore without the astro speak, TYIA

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dihan For This Useful Post:

From April 26, Hearing on Infirmary Video

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...Hearing046.jpg

The South Node of the Moon rises conjunct Significator, Moon in Leo and this does not promise honest representations, nor does the Fixed Star Procyon at the ASC. Furthermore, Mars is square that Fixed Star and the rising degree. Mercury of the prisoner is backstroking toward a critical degree in Taurus that is never quite reached because Mercury turns direct on May 30.

As we leave this event and move into June, Mars hits the lunar node of Prisoner & her team in square to the transit node and to the strategy asteroid, Pallas Athena. Much energy is poured into new tactics and Prisoner (node to node square) is down to one last shredded nerve. Food taken in does not want to stay down.

There is a Meridian Parallel between the Sun and the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction, that is, they are equidistant from the House 10 Cusp. Sun is in the document Sign of II and should shine light on what is now withheld in Prosecution's custody. The Moon as she moves into House 2 and then opposes the Jupiter-Neptune infirmary tape acts to bring that secret item to light also.
    I've moved this over from an earlier page in the thread, in case the date and the chart have been forgotten or never seen.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Tuba in reading food taken in doesn't want to stay down. the thought came to mind that this doesn't necessarily mean literally food. that it could mean "food for thought" or whatever the defense is trying to "feed" to the public or to the judge.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to athy For This Useful Post:

Floodlight on How Far We Have Come

On our AstroCalendar is a chart corresponding to the moment our prisoner was first arrested on 16 July. Now we are under a New Moon that took place dead bang upon the accused at that event. This means, as the Sun transits the arrested party's House this month, we will see more and more of her as a defendant, as a prisoner, as a criminal because current transits bring her, the arrest, and subsequent developments together.

At the clock time of our present New Moon, Mars was square the arrest Sun & coming from the House of the victim child, meaning serious trouble for the accused emerging to tighten the vise she is in. This trouble relates to the murder itself because Mars and Saturn at the arrest were together in the charges sector.

Mercury is about to station and turn direct, which it does early next Saturday night. It does so from Prisoner's House of hidden matters and the past and it does so in exact sextile to Uranus of the arrest: exposure, deception unmasked.

The Moon of her arrest chart bespoke careful planning, at 8:06 Capricorn opposite Mercury. But she had spent hours and hours with officers, had really spit a bibful and none of her planning was successful; instead, it led to her arrest. The Moon ruling the House of the deceased, 2:36 Cancer a watery grave, was about to condemn her as Mercury 10:21 Cancer in the House of the dead. That would follow with the indictment for capital murder when the opposition became exact.

Moon afflicting Mercury and at the same time aspecting Saturn is the signature of a liar. That is well noted by event astrologer and author, Barbara Watters. Of course, Prisoner also admitting lying because her own statements trapped her. When Mercury turns direct on Saturday, the Sun will make an exact inconjunct to arrest Moon and the prisoner will be forced to make adjustments in her accounts of what happened to her daughter. What she claims now has to be reconciled with past inconsistent statements and forensic evidence but her mistakes make this impossible.

This is like revisiting the major alteration from Sawgrass to Blanchard Park. Neither account of events passes the straight face test but both are now part of the record.

So that is what present time Mars and Sun are doing to her as criminal #08-CF-0015606-O but Saturn wants at turn at her as well. The midpoint of Prisoner's Jupiter-Mercury is 14.5 Pisces and Saturn is opposing that right now from the House of judgment and the authorities. The vise turns.

As we close out the month with the direct of Mercury, Mars will square George and Cindy in their composite chart, Sun of 28:25 Cancer. It is to be hoped that they keep their consternation to themselves.

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh

George & Cindy

Tuba - do you think George and Cindy will ever be charged with obstruction or anything else? I think they have known for a very long time what happened to Caylee, yet they continue to spew their lies. TIA!!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

I have been wondering something for awhile and wondered if the charts could contain the answer. I will try to make my thoughts clear....

This story the prisoner has told is the most off the wall contrivance one could possibly conceive! I can't help but believe this was not a well thought out plot, (alibi), of a killer but instead an, "Oh carp! I am caught but I put off too long making a plan!" I just can't see her stories any other way. Clearly this is not the best one she coulda thunk up....

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Khaki_Pants For This Useful Post:

Tuba, could it be that the new DP attorney is not going to play games with her and give her the wake up call she so sorely needs?

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Tuba does this mean KC's cool. calm behavior will fly out the door for good? It is very telling in a psychological point of view what exactly happens to force KC to let down her fortress of walls, protecting her ego? Has it finally hit her that the lifestyle she traded for more independance has set the stage for her future lifestyle of incarseration? Is kc caving to confusion of not being able to control the circumstances surrounding her case? By your post has me thinking someone is going to pull out a current mental health issue to avoid any ongoing questions that might arise, example KC's depo answers or to avoid the jail house video from being released?
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kageykaren For This Useful Post:

Here's what we know. Prisoner had been trying to figure this out for months last spring, trying on this idea then that idea. But to say she spent time planning is not to say that any of it made the least bit of sense. She has a very afflicted way of thinking: Mercury in Pisces square Mars-Uranus. Extremely tight square. Picture her cutting and pasting little graphics for her website. That is the level of her big strategy. As I've often said, she couldn't plan here way from here to the ladies' room; that's why we have pictures of her in the parking lot.

Expectation and anticipation are part of planning. Despite the expert gamesmanship she crows about in Survivor, she did not see the interrogation coming and was totally unprepared by our standards. But by her own lights, she had put something credible together based on Sawgrass. It didn't survive twelve hours!

Will the new death penalty addition to her team talk business to her? If Mr. Baez is introducing him on Thursday, he comes in on a Mars - Jupiter (+Neptune) sextile and so, will want to cut through the akamarackers and get to something usable. However, we have viewed Prisoner at the defense table making nice at introductions and who can say whether she will cooperate. So far, she has not.

kagey, what seems to be going on this spring is anxiety and depression but Prisoner is still functioning. Not that the demands on her are heavy. I don't know if she has become totally pessimistic about future freedom but the current confinement has gotten to her. Her mental state cannot be used to avoid release of the video or answering depositions but legal arguments may be. I do know that the public will eventually see the infirmary vid. It is written in the stars. Speaking of stars, Aldebaran will be conjunct the Sun for her hearing Thursday. The combination brings danger from the law and disputes, disgrace and ruin.

The Anthonys did not cooperate in the civil suit and if they continue to flout the law or perjure themselves at trial, I think they will have exhausted the patience of the State of Florida.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Wow! I think you worded your responce right on the mark. Thankyou for the heads up on thurs. I can take my uneasy feelings concerning that day and throw them out the window, and go on about my day. Thank you, Your a peach to answer this for me. <3
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kageykaren For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Here's what we know. Prisoner had been trying to figure this out for months last spring, trying on this idea then that idea. But to say she spent time planning is not to say that any of it made the least bit of sense. She has a very afflicted way of thinking: Mercury in Pisces square Mars-Uranus. Extremely tight square. Picture her cutting and pasting little graphics for her website. That is the level of her big strategy. As I've often said, she couldn't plan here way from here to the ladies' room; that's why we have pictures of her in the parking lot.

Expectation and anticipation are part of planning. Despite the expert gamesmanship she crows about in Survivor, she did not see the interrogation coming and was totally unprepared by our standards. But by her own lights, she had put something credible together based on Sawgrass. It didn't survive twelve hours!
    *Snipped and bolded by me.
    I keep forgetting what we are dealing with as it gets more and more rediculous. To think they would actually try to use this as a defense.... And her parents seem to be shining the light more and more on how rediculous it really all is.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Khaki_Pants For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast