Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Also, Tuba, I remember a post that said the A's reputation was going to be getting worse. Is that going to be from their disgusting behavior they just displayed at Caylee's Memorial grounds? What kind of people remove lovingly placed crosses and kindnesses like that? Rhetorical question, I know.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twomanywords For This Useful Post:

May 6th or 7th we heard that there were 700 new pages of discovery released to defense. Then I think it was early last week another 100 pages were turned over to defense. Can a chart reveal the circumstances of why this discovery has not been released to the public and when/ if it might be released. And will these 800 pages or more contain anything truly important to seal the prisoner's fate?

After the hearing last week I felt extremely frustrated when I think it was newest member of defense stated that this case will not be tried in Oct. As if Oct wasn't far enough - now it is likely this won't go to trial for another year or so. Can a chart shed any light on this as well?
    Thank you.

May 5, 8:31 am Notice of provision of supplemental discovery filed
    May 21, 100 more pages filed
    ETA dates added

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QB. For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by twomanywords View Post
    So, are we going to get to see the tape or not
    Tuba has already posted a chart regarding the tape which should be in the calendar...in short..she said the tape will be released at some point but not in the conventional manner....it might be leaked to the media by someone who works internally in the system..either way the public will view it.

Tuba, I was wondering about something, there was an apparent inmate that was jailed with KC who did an interview, NG or JVM had televised it awhile back and said she wasn't credible because there were discrepencies with her real name, don't remember her name but she said that LE held KC down on a gurney type bed and had to strap her down when they told her that the state was putting the death penalty back on the table....I was curious to know if this story was true..I saw the interview and this woman seemed very straight forward and well spoken.
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oldsoul2 For This Useful Post:

twomany, you are right about that earlier post showing more black eyes to the reputation. I will find it later today. Even the Anthonys know Caylee is dead, so why uproot tributes to her life, sorrow for her death! As for the infirmary tapes, that has been the subj. of many posts, all consistent. Ruling or no ruling, the public WILL see the tapes.

Angel, there were so many posts on Dominic's investigation at Suburban but some were in December. Charts were in November and all are on the calendar.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

QB, both your chart and the horary I asked have Ascendants that are too late. The matter is too far advanced to exert affect but the chart exposes a very unstable situation, one that will change markedly. Whatever is expedient will be done to wrap this up. That is due to mutable Signs holding all the angles. More evidence, shortly to arrive, will delay progress of the case as the Sun is within one degree of squaring Saturn in the outcome House. It is all up for the defendant, who would be budget wise to cancel her season tickets to the NFL.

I will post the chart this afternoon. The transit planets tell us media lawyers will make a brilliant presentation for release of the tape. The Sun in II and the node and Jupiter in Aquarius insure that. Don't reckon without the jail lawyer, who opposes the way the officials' conduct was characterised and criticised, "cruel & inhumane" not to mention, "salacious"???? The infirmary tape is part and parcel of the best evidence to show that those accusations lack merit and truth. For that reason, the jail wants the tape released as well. The scales of justice are tipping.

Many thanks, Tuba, for answering my questions.

I had wondered if the media would present their case with regard to having the tape released. What an added bonus to think that the jail may also have an interest now in releasing the tape in order to defend against the current allegations.
    Again, many thanks.
    I look forward to your chart.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QB. For This Useful Post:

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    QB, both your chart and the horary I asked have Ascendants that are too late. The matter is too far advanced to exert affect but the chart exposes a very unstable situation, one that will change markedly. Whatever is expedient will be done to wrap this up. That is due to mutable Signs holding all the angles. More evidence, shortly to arrive, will delay progress of the case as the Sun is within one degree of squaring Saturn in the outcome House. It is all up for the defendant, who would be budget wise to cancel her season tickets to the NFL.

I will post the chart this afternoon. The transit planets tell us media lawyers will make a brilliant presentation for release of the tape. The Sun in II and the node and Jupiter in Aquarius insure that. Don't reckon without the jail lawyer, who opposes the way the officials' conduct was characterised and criticised, "cruel & inhumane" not to mention, "salacious"???? The infirmary tape is part and parcel of the best evidence to show that those accusations lack merit and truth. For that reason, the jail wants the tape released as well. The scales of justice are tipping.
    BBM

Tuba....you have such a way with words. I love reading your posts!!

The scales of justice are tipping!!!!

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

Talking As above, so below...

Hello AstroWS

I believe in the language of the stars and those who listen to their voices.

I am a lurker here. I want to express how much I enjoy this thread. Your craft, art, wisdom is ancient and probably the oldest science known to humanity. To recount the endless human civilizations that looked to the stars for wisdom and divinity would take a long post indeed.

Namaste

...jmo...IAstroWS
    Blessings to the children of the world~May peace be yours.

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before. ~Utada Hikaru

If you lose one you greatly love, take comfort...

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Quote Originally Posted by watchinginky View Post
    BBM

Tuba....you have such a way with words. I love reading your posts!!

The scales of justice are tipping!!!!
    I would like to say something profound about this news, but all I have is an immature, "Yeah!" and Im ok with that. Thank you daily for your info. <3
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kageykaren For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    I would like to say something profound about this news, but all I have is an immature, "Yeah!" and Im ok with that. Thank you daily for your info. <3
    I have copy, pasted your posted song which gave me shivers..I must say..that is by far the simpliest explanation of a narcissist anyone could ever provide to try and explain their complex disorder....amazing...THANK YOU KAGEYKAREN
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oldsoul2 For This Useful Post:

Tumult

When we were all looking for Caylee last year, we were directly involved in the question, whether on the ground or trying to provide direction. Horaries done on her location had the proper standing. Our situation is very different now, we are with the rest of the public, bystanders.

Quoting master astrologer, Marc Edmond Jones, "The first of the rigid rules in an adequately 'scientific' horary art is that a horoscope is not dependable if it erected for a question or issue concerning which the querent or proponent has no responsibility or no direct concern. ..a horary chart cannot be regarded as scientifically dependable when used in connection with any matter about which the given individual is unable to do anything."

The late Ascendant for QB's and my questions is typical when some delayed or drawn out affair or matter long under consideration is brought forward for examination. But in addition, the potential for us operating upon the situation is less than thin and the question loses vitality due to our lack of standing. We are interested but we are not involved. As Hamaker-Zondag says, "The die has been cast, the decision has already been made, even though sentence may not yet have been passed. All the querent can do is watch what happens."

Then too, the Moon in both of our charts is found in the Via Combusta. This weighs against a radical chart fit to be judged and threatens calamity and compulsion. The Moon in the burning way tells of an unsettled state of affairs that resists judgment, chaos that requires reshuffling and cosmic fluctuation.

Forewarned that we are trespassing, great caution and reservation are needed in examining and analysing the horary. We are attempting to divine from a chart which the ancient science pronounces not fit to read.

This morning I wrote about the really unstable situation shown by all angles mutable and Uranus in House 10 exaggerates the unpredictability of the case at this point. Further, the Moon is on a degree of crisis, 8-9 Fixed. There is a state of angst while awaiting further developments. We have come to a grave, climactic pass. We see self created stress, obstinacy and obstruction although circumstances are exigent.

What is said, what is seen, what is heard, Mercury, are a source of very bad luck, opposite Part of Misfortune at 23 Scorpio. The prisoner has generated all of this. Mars is someone she has relied upon but Mars is at the degree of the nodes and square them, a casualty. Mars had championed her "innocence", her cause. She, Mercury, is also square
    both law planets in H. 9, Jupiter & Neptune, notorious now for her swinging great rappers on every subject.

Pluto rides the Descendant of this horary. The full force of the State is marshalled against Prisoner. The press and all media are arrayed to defeat efforts at concealment, Mars and node of the Moon in square, exact. The Sun in House 12 assures us unwanted publicity will attend the prisoner's movements and statements.

Although Saturn in House 4 is a slow grinding conclusion, the square from Mercury to the House 9 planets does not favor a change of venue at this time due mainly to expense but also certain technicalities, yet due to the mutual reception, this problem should be settled in time.

Some of the coming document release will be tedious slogging but there are outstanding items of interest too, worth waiting for. Coming soon, very soon, to a website near you.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...vidence067.jpg
    Last edited by Tuba; 06-05-2009 at 01:53 PM. Reason: To paste chart within the post

5:23 - 5:25 pm today start time of Bob Kealing's reported on WESH that GA and CA are being questioned or will be questioned re: high speed chase/cross stealing. Would that help to determine if charges will be filed? Will likely replay at 6pm and possibly at 5:30 pm today.

http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

Thanks, astros!
    Opinion above.

wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

Please click here to donate to TES

WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lin For This Useful Post:

By the way, the chart for the change of venue filing was done a month ago, complete with analysis. I will see if it is also mounted on our Astro Calendar.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Tuba,
    That was quite a chart reading! It inspired me to read and to know more about horary charts and forensic astrology in general. There is a lot to digest.

Your statement about the press and media arrayed to defeat efforts at concealment was powerful and consoling. I take satisfaction and comfort in knowing that - because I believe it is true what you say in the first part of the reading - we are powerless bystanders. The press & media, however, are not powerless. I hope they act responsibly and on behalf of the victim - is this too much to hope for?

Once again, thank you for your very detailed chart.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QB. For This Useful Post:

You're welcome, QB.! I think Kathi Belich is profoundly indignant and grief struck over what happened to the cherub and Mark Williams is dead against the prisoner. Good to have in the media corner.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

From the last page and discussion about Mars coming into opposition to the prisoner's Pluto at the same time she has the transit node square her own node, with Mars upon it, I want to make clear that there will be alienation between her and some member of her team, virtually ending the relationship. Whether team leader Jose (for he has not relinquished control) will allow an actual exit, this estrangement has taken place.

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    From the last page and discussion about Mars coming into opposition to the prisoner's Pluto at the same time she has the transit node square her own node, with Mars upon it, I want to make clear that there will be alienation between her and some member of her team, virtually ending the relationship. Whether team leader Jose (for he has not relinquished control) will allow an actual exit, this estrangement has taken place.
    BBM....Could it possibly be Linda KB?? She didn't have a lot to say in the last hearing.

IIRC, I believe it was you, Tuba, that told of this happening some time ago.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

In addition to the trouble for Prisoner at the Full Moon Sunday, the Fixed Star Antares conjunct Prisoner's Saturn will be occulted. This star is malevolent, destructive and causes rash behavior, headstrong attitudes, and obstinacy. Brings danger of fatality and presages evil. Well, Prisoner, bad moon rising!
    Last edited by Tuba; 06-05-2009 at 07:50 PM. Reason: remove comma

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

In my own little corner in my own little chair
    In addition to the trouble for Prisoner at the Full Moon Sunday, the Fixed Star Antares conjunct Prisoner's Saturn will be occulted. This star is malevolent, destructive and causes rash behavior, headstrong attitudes, and obstinacy. Brings danger of fatality and presages evil. Well, Prisoner, bad moon rising!
    BBM....Literally? For KC or another player in all of this?
    May you dream you are dreaming in a warm soft bed
    and the voices inside you that fill you with dread
    make the sounds of thousands of angels instead
    tonight where you might be laying your head.
    I wish you well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~Patty Griffin~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Nobody's Crying~~~~~~~~

My posts are my own opinion, unless a link is included.
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others won't find you so appealing

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to john's mom For This Useful Post:

So far the presence in Prisoner's chart of Saturn natal conjunct Antares has reflected fatalities to those around her.

OldSoul, Todd Macaluso is also a Libran. We do have a timed chart for Caylee and the Moon and Jupiter are both in Libra there, promising benefit and luck for her mother from those of that Sun Sign.

I well remember the account from an inmate of Prisoner's reaction to the State's choice of the death penalty option. She was credible. It was the jail that said there was no such inmate at that time, proven to be a confusion about her name. The jail did not support other details of the description. The planets did.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3494714&postcount=567"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #9[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3585518&postcount=70"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #10[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3594320&postcount=85"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #10[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3595297&postcount=87"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #10[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3596972&postcount=93"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #10[/ame]

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Defense Blimp, cont.

The Full Moon on a degree of crisis today impacts Andrea L. deep and direct. She has Mars at 17 Sagittarius, exact conjunction. Her progressed Mercury is also there and stationary. It is a time of quarreling and errors. She is not a patient Libran because she was born with Sun & Mercury at 0, placement of impatience. That is exaggerated by this Full Moon which provokes impulsive statements and moves also.

She came aboard when Mars opposed her Venus (and her Neptune) and by the time she attended the May 28 hearing, Mars was squaring her progressed Mars, which will be eclipsed in July like Todd Macaluso's. Earlier, on July 7, we have a lunar eclipse on Andrea L.'s Uranus when Mars is on her Jupiter in strong affliction to transit Jupiter-Neptune (exact square). Time to coil up her cable as Saturn squares her Mars to the degree. Andrea joined the team under a retrograde Mercury and will not go the distance. With Aquarian node transiting trine her Sun-Mercury, all at zero, what a platter for the media!

To note, Andrea L.'s Saturn and Neptune now at 22 Libra by progression sit down hard on Cindy's Jupiter. We will have to hide and watch that combination. You will recall that George & Cindy's composite Sun in the H. of reputation is eclipsed in July.
    Last edited by Tuba; 06-07-2009 at 04:34 PM.

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Didn't want you to miss this! Also Baez has postponed the hearing for the release of the jail video from Dec. 11th, 2008....new motion was filed late this afternoon. Article in the Time-Stamped Thread.

Hear the 911 call from the woman who claimed she was being chased by Casey Anthony's parents
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...656551.mp3file

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

I think we had better look into this request for a delay, don't you Angel? If I can't find a time, I will assume 4:30 p.m. as that is when the motions are processed by a ct. clerk, usually.

43. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

I have not been able to find the time of the filing or faxing and 4:30 did not work, neither did 4:38. The latter showed the time was premature 1 Scorpio, not ripe and the first time 29 Libra was too late to have effect. We can live without an analysis of this. In a few days, we should have a ruling.

45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Tuba...I looked for the motion as soon as I found the article & it hasn't been released yet. I'll keep a look out for it for you...just in case you still might want to take a look at a chart for it in the future.

I'm glad the media is asking for it to be released.

In the motion if you didn't catch this from an article I posted for you all, (we should soon have it released....since the media has it) they report that in the motion it says:

In the papers filed with the court, the defense team bemoans "a continued and consistent pattern of leaks, distortions and misconduct on the part of Orange County and the state."

I think this is just making JB look bad (as if that's hard to do... ) trying to blame the SA & Orange County for leaks to the media, when WHO do we see making appearences on so many talk shows..... Gee is it JB & his dream team....

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 06-09-2009 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Typo...not a very good typist... LOL
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

47. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast