Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 635
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    Maybe KC is upset because Ms. Lyon's has seriously cut into KC's Miami beachtime. JB caters to KC's Pisces (fantasyland) and Ms. Lyon's brings in a reality check. Wonder if they tossed a coin to see who would have to tell her?


  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  3. #617
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691
    I want to go on record saying I do not believe the prisoner would have confessed to her BFF when they were together during the late summer when she was out on bail. If Annie was in the mood to listen, KC would have given her some new "confiding" jig and sold her blind. Annie spared herself the insult.

    During the bail period, Mercury was running with Mars. KC was Mars when she called 911 over the lawn protesters. Mercury was conjunct. Inducement to err and to lie, as though Prisoner needs incentivising. We didn't lose our big chance to hear the truth about what KC did.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.



  4. #618
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    96
    I was wondering if maybe Linda Baden is going to step out of the picture?


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolipop For This Useful Post:


  6. #619
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691
    lolipop, Linda K.-B.'s forte is ripping up the forensic science of Prosecution's evidence. Todd Macaluso has that expertise too but he is under tremendous stress from the solar eclipse which occurs 21 July. The eclipse is on his Mars.

    Right now the north node of the Moon is going over Prisoner's Lilith. The Dark Moon Lilith in her horoscope, that is. Such a transit brings events connected to the beckoning Lilith, who then denies, rejects, refuses to perform as advertised. Lilith is manifesting at her fullest potential now, all things Lilith are emphasized in the extreme for the prisoner. She is the Dark Moon of betrayal, she demoralizes and debases. Crime committed deliberately is her purview. Lilith dishonours the susceptible, who are under compulsion from her seductive force. It would be appropriate for the prisoner's consciousness of guilt, captured on the infirmary tape, to be seen while the node is in Aquarius of technology and television. Soon the transiting node will leave Aquarius for Capricorn. I hope we can see the tape before that happens.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.


  7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:


  8. #620
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    I want to go on record saying I do not believe the prisoner would have confessed to her BFF when they were together during the late summer when she was out on bail. If Annie was in the mood to listen, KC would have given her some new "confiding" jig and sold her blind. Annie spared herself the insult.

    During the bail period, Mercury was running with Mars. KC was Mars when she called 911 over the lawn protesters. Mercury was conjunct. Inducement to err and to lie, as though Prisoner needs incentivising. We didn't lose our big chance to hear the truth about what KC did.
    Tuba;

    Might I agree. I still think in perp's mind she was not only freeing herself, but a martyr by saving her child from her own personal hell. Be it short sighted and naive, she may still feel it was the only and the most positive choice. Horrid as it may be. She had to "sort of tell" someone she felt close to, it was cleansing. Then, wisely, lawyers forbid any further consultation. She still does not know?

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.


  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:


  10. #621
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691
    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...AtCourt077.jpg

    Projecting ahead to the January court date set on our eclipse, Tuesday the 7th of July, here is the event horoscope, which does not promise forward motion. The planet of vexation and surprise rises. That would be the now familiar Uranus. The judge is interested in what's going on behind the scenes and in the jail. Prosecution very strenuously wants to get on with it: Moon is in Aries trine and disposited by Mars in Leo. Prosecution says, "Something is clogging the engine of this case!" (Retrograde Mars) Aspects between Saturn and Pluto are the worst there are, more so when afflictive. We have that here but Saturn is exalted in Libra and therefore, accorded respect and honor. In fact, with Mutable Sign Pisces on the ASC, the court defers to her, flows along due to contingencies and follows a line that is expedient under the circumstances. Up to a point but this just broke it.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.


  11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:


  12. #622
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...AtCourt077.jpg

    Projecting ahead to the January court date set on our eclipse, Tuesday the 7th of July, here is the event horoscope, which does not promise forward motion. The planet of vexation and surprise rises. That would be the now familiar Uranus. The judge is interested in what's going on behind the scenes and in the jail. Prosecution very strenuously wants to get on with it: Moon is in Aries trine and disposited by Mars in Leo. Prosecution says, "Something is clogging the engine of this case!" (Retrograde Mars) Aspects between Saturn and Pluto are the worst there are, more so when afflictive. We have that here but Saturn is exalted in Libra and therefore, accorded respect and honor. In fact, with Mutable Sign Pisces on the ASC, the court defers to her, flows along due to contingencies and follows a line that is expedient under the circumstances. Up to a point but this just broke it.
    That's probably exactly why I saw annoyance from the prosecution towards JB. Seriously, how long do they need to try and find avenues to get her off? Tuba...do these lawyers from the defense know the truth? I am really curious about that
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you


  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oldsoul2 For This Useful Post:


  14. #623
    watchinginky's Avatar
    watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    More pressure today for the prisoner, who is pushed to make yet another weighty decision. Both Mercury in Cancer and Pluto in Capricorn are exactly square her lifetime Decision Point at 118' Aries.

    If she is persisting in her redirect to Jesse G. as culprit, that posture will collapse in a heap and not only due to the pings. There is simply no evidence against him. He is only one of a number of the "usual suspects" * who comprise a line-up the defense will place under shadow. Prisoner seized upon him because she knew she would have support from her mother, who dislikes Jesse intensely. Defense has no burden to prove any one of these associates guilty, merely to raise reasonable doubt Prisoner is the killer by bringing in other possible perpetrators.

    The Sun is already squaring Prisoner's Venus today, whereas Cindy has the favor of a positive Venus transit to her Mercury. There is a flying angle of betrayal and treachery in the heavens. Everyday as we approach July 7, it tightens to become exact then. It is Mars in Taurus square Neptune in Aquarius. There have been so many treacheries in this case that it is hard to conceive of an act or statement that would strike the prisoner as unique in that way. But there it is and it lifts the corner on some of her darkest deeds because the solstice point of transiting Neptune is her Pluto.

    Also very much affected by today's Mercury - Pluto opposition is George because both planets square his Saturn in Libra. Since that Saturn is the solstice point of Prisoner's Sun, she may feel betrayed by her father not only for past testimony but some act he commits now. And then, we are all aware that he knows the truth. She must be aware of that too, despite his t.v. protests of her innocence. He did come at her like an angry bull and demand answers when she was out on bail. He is fronting now, trying to save her hide and she knows it.

    *Zenaida Gonzalez, Amy H., Ricardo M., Annie D., and also Roy Kronk.
    Bold and red by me.

    Tuba...do you think George could be helping the prosecution behind the scenes?


  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:


  16. #624
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691
    George's mentality is law and order. He is in horror at what the prisoner has done. He is also lost and lonely and I don't believe he finds comfort anywhere. The rebuffs from groups and individuals dealing with missing children were blows he has not recovered from. Those efforts he was making were at least a worthy outlet. Particularly because he is alone, he doesn't want to be in his daughter's bad books but he is making a break for independence this month. The eclipse on July 7 was within an ace of his Uranus and the coming solar eclipse is on the composite Sun of Cindy and George as a married couple. That Sun was always conjunct Uranus. It looks like the end for them.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.


  17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:


  18. #625
    watchinginky's Avatar
    watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    George's mentality is law and order. He is in horror at what the prisoner has done. He is also lost and lonely and I don't believe he finds comfort anywhere. The rebuffs from groups and individuals dealing with missing children were blows he has not recovered from. Those efforts he was making were at least a worthy outlet. Particularly because he is alone, he doesn't want to be in his daughter's bad books but he is making a break for independence this month. The eclipse on July 7 was within an ace of his Uranus and the coming solar eclipse is on the composite Sun of Cindy and George as a married couple. That Sun was always conjunct Uranus. It looks like the end for them.
    Thank you Tuba. If getting justice for little Caylee means "the end for them" then so be it. Caylee deserves nothing less. I hope George will do the right thing. I truly believe if he gets away from Cindy, he will seek justice for his beloved granddaughter.


  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:


  20. #626
    Angel Who Cares's Avatar
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Downriver Area, Michigan
    Posts
    22,929
    Thanks Tuba!

    I really believe that if GA breaks away from CA, that more people would be willing to work with him in finding missing kids! At least I pray that is the case, but I don't think it will happen until he stands up for Caylee. If he speaks out on her behalf I think more would be willing to work with him.

    He would need to break away from KF's though for this to happen too!
    They are a bad apple for him, if this is what he want's to do in honor of Caylee's memory. No one would want to be involved with him if he dosen't get away from them along with CA too! She is the one that most people have so many harsh feelings for. She has damaged their reputation so much, with all of the lies & giving the wrong hairbrush to LE, washing of KC's jeans from the car, cleaning out the car, & I'm sure many things we don't even know about yet! JMHO!

    There is no doubt in my mind that GA & CA are growing further apart than ever, after watching their body language in the last hearing they were at. Him pulling his arm away from CA not once, but twice that was caught on camera. I can only imagine how many more times he did this. Along with what is going on between the two of them behind closed doors. I'm glad to hear he is finding his independence & pray that when this happens that he will tell LE everything he knows & has been holding back telling. He is stuck between his loss of his granddaughter & the fate of his daughter. KC so deserves this fate......I will never understand how any parent, or anyone for that matter, could harm any child who are gifts from God!

    I still wonder why Lee has been MIA for so long now. Work can't be keeping him away & not being there for support for his parents & I wish for Caylee mostly! I can only think he is staying away from home as much as possible in order to keep his sanity.

    Do the any charts show what is going on with Lee? TIA I really pray that come the trial, that Caylee has someone from her family on the side of the state against KC! Will we be hearing anything on the civil case or the check fraud case soon. Things have been so quiet with both the criminal & civil cases. Do you see that things will become active soo? TIA

    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing


  21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:


  22. #627
    Angel Who Cares's Avatar
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Downriver Area, Michigan
    Posts
    22,929
    The time for the civil hearing is finally listed in the county clerk records Tuba & SS!

    Civil Case Docket Updated!

    CASE ACTIONS:
    Docket Date---Docket Entry----------Comments------------------Party
    6/30/2009---Notice of Hearing---09/09/2009 3:15pm

    7/1/2009---Notice Appearance of Counsel---for Anthony Lazzaro

    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing


  23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:


  24. #628
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    "Way down south in Dixie"
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    Thanks Tuba!

    I still wonder why Lee has been MIA for so long now. Work can't be keeping him away & not being there for support for his parents & I wish for Caylee mostly! I can only think he is staying away from home as much as possible in order to keep his sanity.

    Do the any charts show what is going on with Lee? TIA I really pray that come the trial, that Caylee has someone from her family on the side of the state against KC! Will we be hearing anything on the civil case or the check fraud case soon. Things have been so quiet with both the criminal & civil cases. Do you see that things will become active soo? TIA

    I have been wondering about Lee, also. He is so hard to understand. IMO, he was trying to help LE in the beginning, but by the time Caylee's memorial service came around and his talking to "CMA" I just don't know where he is coming from and if he will help the prosecution during KC's trial?
    QueenofWands


    Unless a link is included, anything I say, is my opinion and my opinion only. It may not be the truth as others see it, but I do have the right to my opinion.


  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Queenofwands For This Useful Post:


  26. #629
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691
    You are going to laugh at me, Frigga. When you wondered if "this chink with AL" is the first step toward escape for the prisoner, I thought you were referring to Anthony Lazarro! That's the trouble with initials and acronyms. TonE was in the news because he had lawyered up and was scheduled for deposition again.

    Now I realise you must have been referring to Andrea L. Andrea and Todd are both heavyweights, so they cannot fail to make a difference, a difference that favours the prisoner. But the prosecutors are passionate about the case and angry over this murder. They will maintain that charge of emotion and it can carry them to victory. They do have the evidence, we know.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.


  27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:


  28. #630
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    4,128
    Tuba,

    That is funny, and totally understandable.

    I was actually thinking that Andrea Lyons might be beginning HER own escape... as in, I thought maybe she might get fed up with Casey and make her own escape from the situation. I find it difficult to see her staying through to the end with all of Casey's nonsense, not to mention someone of her caliber working with Jose Baez. I just find it to be a stretch for my imagination. Any thoughts?

    Thanks!


  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frigga For This Useful Post:


Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9
    By FifthEssence in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 623
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 10:35 PM
  2. Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8
    By FifthEssence in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 678
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 01:14 PM
  3. Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7
    By FifthEssence in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 08:29 AM
  4. Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
    By housemouse in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:22 PM
  5. Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
    By housemouse in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 732
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 09:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •