779 users online (137 members and 642 guests)  

Websleuths News

Question If Princess Blue Was Murdered, Who Did It?

Please use this thread to discuss persons who may have killed Princess Blue. What murderers were known to be in the area where Princess Blue was found?
    Last edited by Earthbound Misfit I; 04-01-2009 at 12:23 PM.

Anthony Allen Shore

Anthony Allen Shore:
    At the time a 42 year old registered sex offender. Convicted in October of 2004 in the murders of four young females in Houston, these four killings from 1986 to 1995. His victims Diane Rebollar 9 years old, Dana Sanchez 16 years old, Laurie Tremblay 16 years old and Maria Del Carmen Estrada 21years old. His murders dating back to 1986, with the victims ranging in age from 9 to 21.

All of the victims were strangled to death and had been sexually assaulted. September 26, 1986, Laurie Lee Tremblay was found dead behind a restaurant in the 10600 block of Westheimer. April 16, 1992, Maria Del Carmen Estrada had been abducted as she walked to work from her home at 7200 Shadyvilla. Her body was found hours later in a parking lot of a business at 6707 Westview. October 19, 1993, a 14 year old girl was sexually assaulted in her home in the 1900 block of Portsmouth. She had come home from school and found the him in the kitchen. After sexually assaulting the girl he fled and the girl survived. August 7, 1994, Diana Rebollar was abducted in the 6600 block of North Main as she was walked home from a convenience store. Her sexually assaulted body was found at 1440 North Loop.

July 6, 1995, Dana Sanchez was talking on a payphone at West Cavalcade at Airline. On July 14, her body was found on North View Park. A tiny particle of DNA underneath Estrada's fingernail is what had linked Shore to her murder.Being such a depraved individual, Shore's DNA was already in a database stemming from two child molestation cases in 1998.

He had jobs as a phone service man and a tow truck driver which gave him the freedom to roam throughout Houston. He had ample opportunity to stalk or kill other females, he remains a suspected of several other murders and sexual assaults. Shore lived in League City until he was 13 and attended Clear Creek High School, this would have been in the mid 1970s. League City is where the infamous Calder Drive "Killing Fields" murders took place. Shore also abducted Robollar and Sanchez at or near convenience stores, a common abduction method in the Killing Fields and other I-45 murders.

He was a serial sexual killer and that's what they had on Calder Drive. DNA collected from Janet Doe, one of the unidentified victims was sent to forensic lab which handled the evidence used in the Shore cases.

Detective Sgt. Brian Goetchius of Texas City also compared evidence in the 1996 disappearance of Krystal Jean Baker to evidence involving Shore. As well as the Jessica Cain but evidently he has not been linked to any of these or other I-45 cases.

One case that remains a mystery. it centers on a set of bones found blocks from his home, the medical examiner was able to determine that they belonged to a young female. She only had on a T-shirt and a tied cord was found close to her remains. The loop in the cord loosely fitting was Shore's modus operandi. Shore received the death penalty from the state of Texas authorities.

I am not sure who to focus on as far as a suspect but I believe it was someone familiar with the area since it was known as a dumping ground of sorts.
    Happy New Years

I agree with you. I do believe that whomever killed Princess Blue was very familiar with the area.

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    I am not sure who to focus on as far as a suspect but I believe it was someone familiar with the area since it was known as a dumping ground of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    That is what I am thinking too. Usually a killer does not travel far from their location. Here is a composite sketch of what Princess Blue looked like. She could be mixed race.

Princess Blue
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=19045674
    Attached Images Attached Images

WHo killed Princess Blue?

If Princess Blue and Anna Jovita Mallari is the same person.
    It's best to investigate her husband RM who is currently residing in Germany together with his new family.
    There are stories from his family that he did something "bad" hence--killed her while they were in Texas and it was around 1988, the same year that he went back to the Philippines to hide and bring his youngest son to his grandparents.
    Believe me, I hope somebody could help me. Anna's daughter and eldest brother submitted their DNA samples to check if it matches Princess Blue's.
    Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 12-01-2012 at 10:15 PM. Reason: name changed to initials