Casey on twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Hayley*

Reaction score
I know I heard it on NG that it was either KC or an imposture, so I added it to my people I follow. http://twitter.com/kayseeomarie

Last night I got several text message up dates that KC had entered new messages. I don't know what to make of this. What do you all think?

I don't know if I can copy and post what was written here.

Mods this is my first time starting a thread, if it is wrong or incorrect please feel free to move or delete it as needed thanks.

I thought she didn't have computer access? If that's the case, then definitely an imposter.

KC is in JAIL...I really don't think she is updating anything on the net. I do wish her the best however, and please let her know that I am counting the days till she meets BERTHA, her cellmate for the next 25 years. I'm sure they will bond accordingly.

Ok, so I just went and looked at it. So this person claims to have someone else putting the messages on Twitter? I'm still thinking imposter. I don't think she has that much contact with the outside world to have someone do this for her.

According to the Orange County Jail spokesperson - this is a hoax. Inmates do not have access to cell phones or the internet. Lawyers can bring laptops with an air card into the jail but inmates are not allowed to touch them. You can find the article at Orlando Sentinel TV Guy.

According to the Orange County Jail spokesperson - this is a hoax. Inmates do not have access to cell phones or the internet. Lawyers can bring laptops with an air card into the jail but inmates are not allowed to touch them. You can find the article at Orlando Sentinel TV Guy.
Can you post a link? Thanks

KC is in JAIL...I really don't think she is updating anything on the net. I do wish her the best however, and please let her know that I am counting the days till she meets BERTHA, her cellmate for the next 25 years. I'm sure they will bond accordingly.
I realize she is in jail, did you read the link?

I was afraid you would ask that - I have only posted a few times and am not sure how to post a link. If you go to the Orlando Sentinel site - go to Entertainment then tv, then tv blog. Sorry, best I can do. It was dated March 30th I think.

I was afraid you would ask that - I have only posted a few times and am not sure how to post a link. If you go to the Orlando Sentinel site - go to Entertainment then tv, then tv blog. Sorry, best I can do. It was dated March 30th I think.

Thanks I am on my itouch and was being lazy LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member