1145 users online (236 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation What Can We Do To Get Princess Blue Buried?

Any thoughts or ideas on what we can do in order to get Princess Blue buried? It's time that she should get to rest in peace instead of sitting on a shelf somewhere!

Oh my goodness RK - I must just be dense, but I didn't realize she had not been buried. I'll go back and refresh my memory about her case. She is in Texas right?

I agree there must be something we can do AND when we do it, we should do our best to make sure it is WELL publicized.

Salem

well if any of us live there where her remains are mabey ask the city or whoever for the right to bury her and we all donate what we can ? i will help

I think that is a good idea zadari. Do we have any sleuths that are local to Princess Blue that would be willing to coordinate with the local agencies in charge? We might be able to get a church to help us out.

In fact, if we don't have any locals, maybe that would be the thing to do, contact a local church?

Salem

might as well at least try it i guess .. the only thing i can mabey do is send a small amount of money .i dont have alot but id be happy to do it .

Bless your heart, zadari. We may be able to get something coordinated. Generally the police department has a funeral home they work with that will donate some things and if we can get a church involved, they will probably help with costs.

RK - If you like I will contact a Methodist Church where Princess Blue is located? Let me know if you would for me to do anything.

Salem

Dang, I'm sorry...

I haven't meant to ignore anyone here, I'm sorry. I thought I would get email notification if someone posted a new message on Princess Blue's Forum & I did not get them...hmmm.

Salem or anyone, I would love for you to do whatever possible in order for us to get Princess Blue buried. I do think that contacting the church would be a good start. Princess Blue is at the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Forth Worth. That facility operates the Texas Missing Persons DNA Database.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out! Thank you.

Do you have any contact info for the University? I think I would like to contact them first and see if they have any established procedures for burial and then based on their info, contact others as necessary.

If you have no info, that's okay, I'll go look it up

Salem

I think this is the contact information for the University...though I wouldn't swear to it

3500 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, Texas 76107, (817)735-2000.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Do you have any contact info for the University? I think I would like to contact them first and see if they have any established procedures for burial and then based on their info, contact others as necessary.

If you have no info, that's okay, I'll go look it up

Salem

RK - I'm so sorry - I've let you down, here. I have done nothing on this case as of yet and I am about to go on vacation for week. I will not have my computer with me.

I will put this on my calendar and take care of it as soon as I get back. I am sorry!

Salem

It seems I get distracted easily with all these new breaking cases

Not a problem Salem I realize there is life outside of WS, LOL! You enjoy your vacation!

RK - I'm so sorry - I've let you down, here. I have done nothing on this case as of yet and I am about to go on vacation for week. I will not have my computer with me.

I will put this on my calendar and take care of it as soon as I get back. I am sorry!

Salem

It seems I get distracted easily with all these new breaking cases

Status

I called the Unidentified Unit at 512-424-5074 and spoke with Teresa. She could give me no information because I am not Law Enforcement, but she did promise to pass my call back info to Sgt. Jay Coffman.

Teresa was surprised that I was not calling with a possible ID but instead was wondering what we could do to lay Princess Blue to rest.

I told Teresa I was with Lighting the Way Home, based in Georgia, a group of internet searchers that try to identify the unidentified. Unfortunately, I was not at my computer and could not give her the website address quickly but I told her I was happy to email our thread so she see could see all the wonderful work being done. She said she would leave it to the investigator (Sgt. Coffman) to provide an email address so I could send the links.

I'll keep you posted!

Salem

PS - I put all this here so I don't lose it
    Last edited by Salem; 05-20-2009 at 12:37 PM. Reason: left out word

Last I heard, Sgt. Jay Coffman has retired. We had been corresponding with him at one time. I'm not sure if Richard Rosser from Brazoria County Sheriff Office is still on Princess Blue's case or not.

Thank you very much for making the contact with Teresa. Perhaps we are one step closer in getting Princess Blue buried.

--

I called the Unidentified Unit at 512-424-5074 and spoke with Teresa. She could give me no information because I am not Law Enforcement, but she did promise to pass my call back info to Sgt. Jay Coffman.

Teresa was surprised that I was not calling with a possible ID but instead was wondering what we could do to lay Princess Blue to rest.

I told Teresa I was with Lighting the Way Home, based in Georgia, a group of internet searchers that try to identify the unidentified. Unfortunately, I was not at my computer and could not give her the website address quickly but I told her I was happy to email our thread so she see could see all the wonderful work being done. She said she would leave it to the investigator (Sgt. Coffman) to provide an email address so I could send the links.

I'll keep you posted!

Salem

PS - I put all this here so I don't lose it

Any updates? It's been quiet in these parts.

I've dropped the ball again. I'll try to push forward this week. I'm sorry guys! I get caught up in the other threads and forget to make phone calls before the offices close.

Salem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast