2009.04.01 ISSUES w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterrose

Reaction score
Drama,GLP said he wasn't with Misty that night and LE had already talked to him.

Greg L.P's name was officially named as the mystery Greg. It was said he did know Misty but that he was not with her the night Haleigh went missing.

Greg L.P's name was officially named as the mystery Greg. It was said he did know Misty but that he was not with her the night Haleigh went missing.

Thanks Tom'sGirl!! It was also said by the attorney talking head that it was VERY suspicious that all the charges on RC had been resolved w/No Prosere and dropped.

Greg stated HE DID HAVE AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH MISTY according to Kim

Was it was Ron's attorneys who revealed Greg's full name? TIA.

Was it was Ron's attorneys who named Greg as a POI? TIA.

Indigo I may have missed an announcement that this man was a POI, but I have yet to see where he has been said one by LE.

Indigo I may have missed an announcement that this man was a POI, but I have yet to see where he has been said one by LE.
You're right, GLP has not been named a POI, or anyone else for that matter.

LE already talked to him,they need to know facts,if a witness is telling anything different,they need to know it.When Kim talked on JVI two days ago,she had already talked to GLP and knew that he said he wasn't with Misty that night.So,things should not be left open in an investigation for LE to be chasing down leads that are spectulations.

Thanks, Kat. I know that LE doesn't consider Greg a POI. I thought I heard it said that it was Ron's lawyers who put Greg's full name "out there."

The only thing I've heard said about "G" was he was first brought up by Cobra on tape, then CS's lawyer has mentioned him. I missed where RC's lawyers spoke about him.

The only thing I've heard said about "G" was he was first brought up by Cobra on tape, then CS's lawyer has mentioned him. I missed where RC's lawyers spoke about him.
I haven't heard Ron's attorney mention him at all.

I don't think we have a NG thread yet,but I love Renee's hair.Anyway,I honestly don't think WBG is,how can I say this and be nice,okay,someone came in and took Haleigh that was intelligent enough to leave no signs of who they are and maybe even a person who has done this before.This type of person like GLP,appears to be all about money,he doesn't want anymore heat on him than necessary,IMO.

Did we learn anything new about GLP tonight? I can not get cable tonight as branches took out the cable line.

Did we learn anything new about GLP tonight? I can not get cable tonight as branches took out the cable line.

He said he had a relationship with Misty,didn't say when and he said he was not with Misty the night of Haleigh's disappearance.The first time I ever heard of WBG is Cobra.

They showed a statement from last week where they (Ron's attorneys) asked LE to check him out and it named him. They only showed that small excerpt and not the whole thing. Where can we read these statements other than that one TJ had?

Actually it was Greg they were talking about there and then one of the guys said just like RC. They also said Greg looked like a drug user not a dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni