Interesting

• Thread starter Deleted member 278
  • Start date
Yes. VERY interesting. I am wondering....a fellow pedophile? Or just a murderer groupie. (they exist, plenty of evidence of that. Ask any Death Row warden). They state they believe he did kill JBR, called the act "evil", proceed to state they stand by the friendship, yet offer no reason why, no explanation, for the acceptance of this evil act and the person who they feel was guilty of committing it.

Hi rocket. Ya that was creepily interesting. Don't know what to make of it though.

Yes. VERY interesting. I am wondering....a fellow pedophile? Or just a murderer groupie. (they exist, plenty of evidence of that. Ask any Death Row warden). They state they believe he did kill JBR, called the act "evil", proceed to state they stand by the friendship, yet offer no reason why, no explanation, for the acceptance of this evil act and the person who they feel was guilty of committing it.

I think the person that is writing the blog is indeed a friend. At least, it reads that way to me. I'm hoping more will come.

That really is quite disturbing. Thank you for finding it.

I don't really understand why this is so disturbing. Can a criminal not have a friend?

I don't really understand why this is so disturbing. Can a criminal not have a friend?

Of course he or she can have a friend: It's the tone and context of this blog which chill.

ETA: JMK was cleared by the same DA who cleared the Ramseys (based on her understanding of DNA) - thinking JMK did it and the Ramseys didn't is logically impossible. At least if you think the DNA is conclusive.

Anyone can have a friend. Why this is disturbing is that it seems like this friend doesn't mind the fact that JMK claims to have killed a little girl after molesting her. Whether it is true or not isn't the real issue. The issue is the 2 friends seem to be of like mind when it comes to this event.
Forgiveness is part of friendship. But this didn't come across as forgiveness. Rather, it came across as "it was no big deal" or "it seemed OK to me".

for starters,JMK couldn't have known such inside family info if he didn't even know the R's to begin with,things such as 'use that good southern common sense of yours'.
And that should have been apparent to Lacy as well.

for starters,JMK couldn't have known such inside family info if he didn't even know the R's to begin with,things such as 'use that good southern common sense of yours'.
And that should have been apparent to Lacy as well.

I am sure it was. All she wanted to do (along with Smit and the rest of the JMK circus clowns) was CLOSE this case. When she couldn't do it then- she simply pulled an "exoneration" out of the air.

I still laugh when I think about you mentioning all of them getting out of a clown car...LOL!! that would make a great cartoon caricature.

I think that this "friend" might be John Karr himself- it wouldn`t surprise me, he already has this "Daxis" alter ego. Seems to me that this blog is about giving complements to this "intriguing and intelligent" person who "really killed JB". I read JMK`s forum, he seemed disturbed and narcissistic, and desperately wanted people to believe he had some kind of consensual sexual relationship with JB and that he accidentally killed her during some sexual act, yuck.

Just imo, of course.

I think that this "friend" might be John Karr himself- it wouldn`t surprise me, he already has this "Daxis" alter ego. Seems to me that this blog is about giving complements to this "intriguing and intelligent" person who "really killed JB". I read JMK`s forum, he seemed disturbed and narcissistic, and desperately wanted people to believe he had some kind of consensual sexual relationship with JB and that he accidentally killed her during some sexual act, yuck.

Just imo, of course.

Hi Mysteeri.

Sheesh.
I haven't read much about JMK .... didn't know he had a forum.
That's disturbed.

He's such a sicko ... IMO.
I can't imagine what it wouild have been like to read his thoughts. Ty for those details.

Just imo, of course.

I was wondering that myself - if it was actually JMK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back