Please Post Message Boards/Forums We Have Posted Ben's Information On Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthbound Misfit I

Justice for Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
Reaction score
I thought it would be good to try and keep track of the websites/message boards that we have posted Ben's information on so that we can revisit those sites easily and keep his threads bumped up towards the top.

Please post links to places we have posted Ben's information on such as Topix, City-Data, Craigslist, yada yada, etc.

It might be good to also post the message that was posted so that a message could be copied and pasted to another forum without having to take the time to compose a whole new message..I hope I made sense there, LOL!

Topix boards:
Missouri - covering the state on 50 discussion forums. Need help with Springfield, Cape Girardeau, St. Louis, Kansas City, Moberly, Branson, West Plains, and Florissant.

Oklahoma - covering the state on 46 discussion forums. Need help with Stilwell, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Elk City, Erick, and Sayre.

Kansas - covering the state on 35 discussion forums. Need help with Wichita, Coffeyville, Topeka, Lansing, Dodge City, Johnson, Reserve, and Norton.

Texas - covering northern Texas on 32 discussion forums. Need help with Granbury, Dallas, Fort Worth, Amarillo, Sherman, Mckinney, Plano, Arlington, and Abilene.

Illinois - covering southern Illinois on 60 discussion forums. Need help with Ewing, Valmeyer, and Martinsville.

Colorado - covering the Denver area and major cities on 27 discussion forums. Need help with Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Grand Junction.

Indiana - covering from Colfax, Indiana south to the border on 45 discussion forums. Need help with Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Sullivan, and Richmond.

Kentucky - covering major cities on 25 discussion forums. Need help with Lexington, Bowling Green, Somerset, Glasgow, Danville, Williamsburg, Manchester, Richmond, Hazard, Winchester, and Grayson.

North Carolina - covering major cities on 25 discussion forums. Need help with Asheville, Charlotte, and Raleigh.

Arkansas - covering cities on 22 discussion forums(just starting here). Need help with Fayetteville, Jonesboro, Pocahontas, Piggott, and Wynne.

Virginia - covering cities on 15 discussion forums(just starting here). Need help with Damascus, Ricmond, and Alexandria.

South Carolina - covering cities on 21 discussion forums(just starting here). Need help with Columbia and Myrtle Beach.

Ohio - covering cities on 22 discussion forums(just starting here). Need help with Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, Chillicothe, and Delaware.

West Virginia - covering cities on 11 forums(just starting here). Need help with Huntington, Charleston, Williamson, Princeton, Lewisburg, and Bridgeport.

(these are the boards which need the most work, so if anyone can help bump the threads listed, with a "yes, I saw the story, sorry don't know" kind of thing, it would be wonderful and you do not have to register to post on the forum boards.)

Also on my Webshots and Facebook accounts.

Carolwood and Believe :blowkiss: is there any chance you could post the actual links to the forums you mention so that someone could just click on the link and it would take them to that forum and that way it would be easy for someone to get there and bump up Ben's threads. Boy..was that a run on sentence or what?? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail