951 users online (178 members and 773 guests)  

Websleuths News

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Where the <3 is...

Need a New Guitar strap?

Try www.eyelandenterprises.com for the best well made guitar straps in the USA. Each strap is handmade by a leather artisan. Eyeland also takes custom orders. This is our family hobby/business, so take a look and let us know what you think.
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

Putnam County, Fl
    Very Very nice straps. They look as if they would compliment vintage instruments very well.

The Altered State of TropiCalifornia
    Hey these are cool! I have a budding rock star in my life. Might have to consider this for a gift!
    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA

Oh man... those are nice.

If there comes a time where I'm not sitting on my couch playing guitar, and feel the need for a nice strap... I'm gonna get in touch. Those are sweet.