2009.04.03 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Exactly how did tot mom react behind bars when she learned Caylee's remains were found? Casey Anthony's jailers may tell all in key depositions. Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments on HLN at 8 & 10 p.m. Eastern.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Mike Brooks is substituting for Nancy tonight!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Was PI tipped off? More witnesses under oath. Video of PI Jim Hoover deposition. PI knew where Caylee buried before her body was found.

Also search for 8 y/o Sandra Cantu.

LA says he "believes what his sister is telling him". I'm sure he does-----we don't know what she told him.

Lee A. " I believe everything my sister tells me"

The World is flat...?

I can fly...?

The Nanny did it...?

Anthony's dining on Steak, Crab Puffs & Fried Tomatos at the Ritz hours after learning that Caylee's remains were found.......

I really like this guy who is doin the show tonight.

PI Hoover finally breaks his silence. Showing video of him talking about dinner at the Ritz.

Rory O'Neill: Sheriff's deputies testify, including one who was at scene with RK in August. RK's supervisor was also questioned, he was the one who actually placed the 911 call after RK found her body. Talking about tips of where Caylee was being passed along through LE; said area had been searched and was cleared.

Anthony's dining on Steak, Crab Puffs & Fried Tomatos at the Ritz hours after learning that Caylee's remains were found.......

I get ticked off every time I hear that! :furious:

Good evening everyone! At the bottom of the screen it said a new document release is coming.

MB talking about RK's calls to LE in August, going over the timeline and what the results were from each call.

Talking about the deputy who was with RK on 8/13 at site.

Natisha: Deputy was reassigned and badge removed, desk duty. Internal investigation still going on.

MB thinks the deputy has gotten a bad deal from the Sheriff's Dept.

Latisha says that the officer that went out to the scene when the meter reader first called (deputy King) was deposed by JB today and is still under internal investigation by LE

Talking about the two PIs out at the site videotaping.

MB asking if PI Hoover is in this for the 15 min. of fame.

Leonard: talking about the videotape, asked PIs if they'd talked to Nick Savage or other LE. Also wants to talk about pavers...

commercial break

LP............Hoover approached him with the film and asked him to contact LE. JH said he wanted to sell it and LP told him to contact NS. It was about 7 days later that NS viewed it.

Lee A. " I believe everything my sister tells me"

The World is flat...?

I can fly...?

The Nanny did it...?

I worked at Sports Authority

I am an Event Planner and work at Universal Studios

I attend Valencia College

I make alot of money and I can hire a Nanny and pay her more because she's worth it.

OH and Lee, don't tell Mom but I won the PowerBall Jackpot!!!!!

Commercial Break

LP is going to talk about the Pavers next...

I think a few Pavers were "MISSING" from the back yard

I also think George neglected to tell LE this .........

He instead claimed that he was just...Replacing a few old pavers

Was LP saying it was DC or Hoover who came to him and asked him how much he thought they could get for the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford