Thief nabbed with 68 tubes of toothpaste

I hope he grabbed a toothbrush, too!

(come on... what's the point of having 68 tubes of toothpaste, if you don't have a toothbrush)?

I hope he grabbed a toothbrush, too!

(come on... what's the point of having 68 tubes of toothpaste, if you don't have a toothbrush)?

I hope it was not tainted toothpaste from China that was sold a few years ago.

Do you know if he had really really really white teeth?

Do you know if he had really really really white teeth?

Maybe he was a smoker and they were really, really yellow and he was trying to get them really, really white. Or he was a dentist and was going to charge his patients per tube on the bill.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

You guys are cracking me up!!!

68 tubes :eek:, wonder if they were all the same brand

Maybe he had sinister plans to commit suicide with toothpaste, or something. heh wonder if it was fluoride toothpaste
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002745.htm

What to Expect at the Emergency Room Return to top

People who swallow regular (nonfluoride) toothpaste may not need to be seen in the emergency room.

Those who swallow a lot of fluoride toothpaste (more than one tube) may need to go to the emergency room.

At the emergency room, the health care provider will measure and monitor the patient's vital signs, including temperature, pulse, breathing rate, and blood pressure. The patient may receive:

Calcium -- medicine (antidote) to reverse the effect of the poison
Endoscopy -- camera down the throat to see burns to the esophagus and the stomach
Fluids by IV
Medicines to treat symptoms
Tube through the mouth into the stomach to wash out the stomach (gastric lavage)
Outlook (Prognosis) Return to top

Patients who swallow a very large amount of fluoride toothpaste and survive 48 hours usually recover. See also: Fluoride overdose

Most nonfluoride (regular) toothpastes are relatively nontoxic (nonpoisonous). Recovery is very likely.

Oh my goodness! Who ever would have thunk?

Suicide by toothpaste! :eek:

I truly believe now I've heard of everything.
:crazy:

JMHO
fran

Maybe he has OCD....

or needs to polish some rings...

or has tons of acne or bug bites...

or clean his dvd's...

or remove scuffs from his shoes..

or remove crayon marks from his walls...

Now I've heard of stealing some crazy things but toothpaste? At least he's concerned about his pearly whites!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back