Farrah Fawcett in critical conditionUPDATE Has Passed away RIP

Oh this is such sad news. Poor Farrah. I really hope she pulls through. My prayers go out to her and her family.

I was a huge Farrah Fawcett fan as a pre-teen...
She was/is so very beautiful.
My prayers to her and her family.

Prayers for her family,i also see where it says she has been unconscious for days. I hate to hear this,i thought she was doing well.

I've always loved Farrah ever since Charlies Angels. Us Texas girls gotta stick together!
Prayers for her and her family!

Prayers for Farrah. :( I hope she'll get through this. AND I hope her son gets his crap together too for her sake. God Bless them all.

GOD bless her. I sincerely hope that she doesn't suffer. I watched Charlie's Angel along with most of the country when I was young. No one deserves this horrible wretched disease. I pray that soon they will find a cure.

aww she was my hero when i was growing up i always wanted to look like her .and i loved her character on charlies angels .. this is so sad :(

Wow, how horrible. I loved Farrah...me and my sister used to stay up late so that we could watch Charlie's Angels. She was solely responsible for my hairstyle back then :) My heart goes out to her and her family. I pray that she pulls through.

I think if she passes it will cause her son Redmond and her ex Ryan to spiral even further down into the drugs then what they already are...
She was a beautiful woman back in her day....

I'm so sorry about this. It doesn't sound like she's going to make it . Damn! I hadn't heard much about her for quite awhile and thought she was doing better.

I have always been a huge fan of Farrah. I will never forget the "very famous poster' of her. That is how I will always remember her. She is so beautiful. I truly feel for her and her family. Cancer is an ugly disease and I hope she does have to suffer the pain it can bring. God bless you, Farrah Fawcett.

This is such terrible news. She must have been suffering through this for a very long time. I hope her son and Ryan will, for once and for all, get their act together.

"Small Sacrifices", Farrah made the character of Diana Downs come to life. She was so good in this movie. It is my favorite Farrah movie. What a beautiful lady. My prayers to her family, especially her father, who, if he loses Farrah will have lost all the ladies in his life. That is sad. Hope this is just a set back and she pulls out of this.

I think if she passes it will cause her son Redmond and her ex Ryan to spiral even further down into the drugs then what they already are...
She was a beautiful woman back in her day....

Her son Redmond was arrested today on narcotics charges...what a surprise :rolleyes:

Poor Farrah. She deserves better.

scroll down:
http://www.tmz.com/

Wow. That is sad all the way around. I hope they get help once and for all.

As for Farrah, I always liked her too and her performance in "The Burning Bed" completely won me over. Thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family and friends.

Is Farrah still with Ryan Oneal or is he just supporting here due to their having a son? I don't know much about her life other than she was married to Lee Majors, then was with Oneal.

txsvicki, I thought Ryan and Farrah were getting back together but I'm not sure. I know stress can cause an addict to relapse, but it seems Redmond could have waited a little longer before he did. I hope his mom doesn't know about the arrest (again).

Somehow, I think Ryan O'Neal has had a part in ruining the lives of all his children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back