1020 users online (149 members and 871 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    Very interesting and the best friend has refused to take 2 polygraphs and the only one to refuse to do so.

Yea...its more then just a little suspicious isn't it!!! What does Clint do now???? Some have said that he's a lawyer, some say a Doctor????
    Last edited by monkeymann; 04-22-2009 at 03:24 AM. Reason: add more content

Florence, 32, works for the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at the Vanderbilt University Medical School, where he is a postdoctoral fellow, according to a Vanderbilt Web site.

http://media.www.thelantern.com/medi...-3707043.shtml

While I do believe it is always a defense attorney's stand not to take a polygraph...WHY does Clint have an attorney at all?! To me, this is more glaring than not taking the poly!

There is no way I believe that Brian is still alive, sadly. I would love for information to come out to bring him home and to bring him justice. Clint has to be hiding something, imo. Innocent people and people who have nothing to worry about do not hire attorneys as rule!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Florence, 32, works for the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at the Vanderbilt University Medical School, where he is a postdoctoral fellow, according to a Vanderbilt Web site.

http://media.www.thelantern.com/medi...-3707043.shtml

While I do believe it is always a defense attorney's stand not to take a polygraph...WHY does Clint have an attorney at all?! To me, this is more glaring than not taking the poly!

There is no way I believe that Brian is still alive, sadly. I would love for information to come out to bring him home and to bring him justice. Clint has to be hiding something, imo. Innocent people and people who have nothing to worry about do not hire attorneys as rule!
    I agree..I have long thought that about Clint...if you KNOW NOTHING, then why hire an attorney? Don't tell me it was because he was just tired of the questions and if police contacted him in the future, all he had to do was say, "talk to my attorney." I know other people have refused polygraphs for totally innocent reasons but the fact that Clint wouldn't take one, when all of Brian's other friends did, AND hired the attorney speaks volumes to me. I wish the police would try to question him again. I can't believe his actions don't look suspicious to them either, unless they know something we don't.

I have wondered about that often...why isn't LE more suspicious of Clint? Or are they? I too do not believe Brian is with us any longer, just kills me how people hide behind their attorney(s).

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

I remember reading that Brian Shaffer's wallet was found in or near a dumpster in an alley close to the Ugly Tuna Salona. It made me wonder if his body was dumped into a dumpster in the alley and was subsequently dumped into a garbage truck and hawled to the city dump before investigators had a chance to search the dumpsters in the area. That would explain why his body has never been found, it would also tie the finding of the wallet in the alley to the explination. Just a Thought.

Does the building have garbage chutes that went to the dumpsters below?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymann View Post
    I remember reading that Brian Shaffer's wallet was found in or near a dumpster in an alley close to the Ugly Tuna Salona. It made me wonder if his body was dumped into a dumpster in the alley and was subsequently dumped into a garbage truck and hawled to the city dump before investigators had a chance to search the dumpsters in the area. That would explain why his body has never been found, it would also tie the finding of the wallet in the alley to the explination. Just a Thought.

I don't remember reading that Brian's wallet was found in a dumpster. Does anyone have a link to this information? Also, IMO Clint knows something either directly or indirectly. I can't imagine being with my best freind the night they disappear and not doing everything in my power to help find him. Lawyering up speaks volumes to me! I honestly feel the only way for this case to proceed towards being solved is for Clint to tell exactly what he know about that night...until then or unless a body is found, I don't think this case will be solved. Of couse, my own opinion.

If what I have read (in the Lantern's comments) is correct, the wallet being found was just a rumor.

http://www.thelantern.com/home/index...a-67b86b2cb2be (see Amber's comment from 4/14, 3:07 pm)

From what I have read the wallet was found in an alley (Not in a Dumpster) in the area of the Ugly Tuna.
    Thats why I thought it would be feasable for him to have been dumped into a garbage dumpster and subsequently picked up by a trash truck unbeknownst to the trash truck driver/worker.

If the wallet find was just a rumor, I havn't heard that. And his "Friend" lawyering up is totally suspicious! I've often wondered, based on the final video of him talking to those girls out side the Ugly Tuna, if Brian Shaffer pissed someone off by talking to the women, was threatened when he went back into the club and then tried to duck out the construction area, or the back door of the Ugly Tuna (and the camera didn't capture it), and then was caught by who ever threatened him and subsequently killed...weather it was by accident or on purpose. Ie. Someone ment to beat him up and went too far, then covered it up... This sounds like a very plausable theory.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterMadly View Post
    If what I have read (in the Lantern's comments) is correct, the wallet being found was just a rumor.

http://www.thelantern.com/home/index...a-67b86b2cb2be (see Amber's comment from 4/14, 3:07 pm)
    Thank you. I have researched this case and never remembered reading his wallet being found. I too, believe that is just a rumor. If his wallet was found, that would have taken the case in some sort of direction.

What is the possiability that he left via the normal route using the stairs by the esclator and for some reason they never identified him leaving. May be didn't possitivily identify him on the security video. I've thought about this alot. If he left via the front stairs with everyone else and wasn't identified for what ever reason, that would solve the mystery of how he left the bar with out anyone seeing him...ie Video Survallence. Just a thought.

Why did LE refuse an immunity deal with Brian S's friend, if they want to know what happened?

Is it because the friend has a part in a death? I can understand that. But if he helped him disappear, that is something totally different.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Personally, I do not think Clint helped Brian disappear willingly.

If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

In the name of the father
    Randy Shaffer died in a freak accident last year before he could unravel the mystery that had consumed his life for nearly three years—the disappearance of his son. Now, a Columbus detective and loyal friends are carrying on the quest.
    by April Johnston

The only other surviving family member, Brian’s younger brother, Derek, has fallen mostly silent since Randy’s death. Friends say he needs a break from the pain and the overwhelming, and increasingly hopeless, task of finding Brian.
    But those who watched Randy fight—friends, detectives, volunteers and even sympathetic strangers—have a renewed fervor for the case. They want to find the answers for the father who never got them. They want an ending to this story, even if it’s not a happy one. Only, without Randy, they’re not quite sure what to do or where to begin.
    “It’s overwhelming,” says Lori Davis, who never knew Brian but felt drawn to the case and to Randy after seeing him interviewed on television. Three years after Brian’s disappearance and six months after Randy’s death, she still wears a Where is Brian Shaffer? button on her jacket and scours the Internet for clues most every evening. “I want to respect the family’s wishes [for privacy], but then I ask myself if Randy would want me to continue searching, and I know he would. I think we’re all kind of lost right now.”

http://www.columbusmonthly.com/article1.html

http://www.findbrianshaffer.com/

Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast