Interview with Wendy Murphy on the Case

Levi

Reaction score
Hi guys tonight in 30 mins at 10 PM EST / 9 CST Wendy Murphy will be talking about a possible child *advertiser censored* angle in the Caylee Anthony case.

Here is the link to listen: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

If any of you have any questions feel free to call in Live @ 347 838 9781.

thanks! if anyone can give a play by play i'd appreciate it, i won't be able to listen.

So sorry------I would do play by play but can't type worth a hoot.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage Starts in 58 mins

Wendy Murphy: Victim rights attorney, child advocate, adjunct professor at New England Law in Boston and former prosecutor, will discuss her column titled: "Dead little girls + drugs = suspicion of child exploitation." Where she explores a possible child exploitation angle in the Caylee Anthony, JonBenet Ramsey, and Maddie McCann cases. Then, high profile criminal defense attorney Mickey Sherman and Sheryl McCollum: Crime analyst and director of the cold case squad at Pine Lake Police Department will weigh in on the latest developments in the Haleigh Cummings investigations. Also, Donna Pendergast: Homicide prosecutor, with a 97% conviction rate. She put away the most prolific serial killer in U. S. history. Donna will discuss the verdict in the murder trial of high profile music producer Phil Spector, accused of shooting actress Lana Clarkson in 2003.

i got a warning that the site could damage my computer.

This is the site where her article is that this show is based on:
http://www.patriotledger.com/opinio...rugs-suspicion-of-child-*advertiser censored*

This doesn't look like it has any facts just her thoughts on it.

Thanks for the show, Levi. I missed the first half, but enjoyed the Heleigh Cummins discussion. :)

Oh, mods and Levi? Can I link this over in The Heleigh Forum since there is discussion on her case? Not sure of the minute mark, though. I'll have to listen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back