FL FL - John Davis, 32, Tallahassee, 5 Feb 1981

Hello! This is my first post so I hope I do this right! I have been fascinated w/ this case so here is my suggestion for BK.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/251dmfl.html

John Wesley Davis
251dmfl.html

I just see so much in the smile and eyes.

I just can't believe that no one has claimed him. BTW: They say that he has a "regional' accent. What region? Did I miss it?

Thank you all and I am honored to be on here.
Last edited by sam spade; Today at 08:25 PM. Reason: added jpic

John Wesley Davis, missing since 2/5/1981 from Tallahassee, Fl.
I think there is a look of Benjaman Kyle.

I cannot find information about John W Davis online.

Today, I posted his information on Tallahassee, Fl topix forum.

////brought over from over thread///

Could someone do a side by side? Doing that is not my strength.
Thank.

IMO, this one needs looking into, maybe finding out if he had scars. He's the right height, and looking at the pic, I would say the weight is a little off, possible by 15-20 lbs. making him in the pic about 180-185 lbs. and he has been missing since 81. I think the ears, though facing down a bit, seem to line up. The con would be for me, the pic's show a dimple or a dark spot in the chin, but this could be the picture itself, and the one in charley's on the right is age progression on the man, so with that said, imo, it needs some further research with le.

Even though I've only been here a short time, to me this looks like the best match so far.

Can I clarify something? what does "charley" mean in your post above, carolwood? Is the right photo an age progression of JW Davis? If so, it's uncanny.

I am not seeing what you guys are seeing; in Davis I see a dimpled chin and a different face shape, as well as the nose being different from BK's, but JMO...if it is not BK, perhaps he is worth sleuthing out as a separate missing person? Wondering if he has been located??

"Charley" is charleyproject.org, a missing persons site named after a child who went missing in the 1800s. The picture on the right is another photo of Benjamin, not an age progression.

This potential match is very interesting! I'm eager to hear more.

Even though I've only been here a short time, to me this looks like the best match so far.

Can I clarify something? what does "charley" mean in your post above, carolwood? Is the right photo an age progression of JW Davis? If so, it's uncanny.

Sorry, Charley stands for charleyproject. In the photos in JW Davis file, the right photo is a age progression.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/davis_john.html

"Charley" is charleyproject.org, a missing persons site named after a child who went missing in the 1800s. The picture on the right is another photo of Benjamin, not an age progression.

This potential match is very interesting! I'm eager to hear more.

Sorry tatertot, I was refering to the charley project photos of JW Davis, not the side by sides; the photo on the right in the charleyproject is a age progression of JW Davis.

taking a second look at the link on charleyproject, I get the hit that it isn't Benjaman. JMO

John Wesley Davis:
Pro: I think the ears line up. That is something I have not found too often in these comparisons. Brown hair, blue eyes. Eyes seem hooded in both. Height matches.

Con: Disappeared in 1981. So long ago. 28 years ago. Where would he have been?
Weight is less, but anyone could put on pounds in 28 yrs.
John W Davis nose seems a little more bulbous on the end.

I think we need more information from LE.
The scars, other identifiying marks. What were the cirumstances of his disappearing? Was the car in the airport parking lot parked by him? Did the car have blood stains in it? Were there fingerprints?
Is there dna or dental available for a match?
Why does one site say possible homicide and the others say missing?

I will take on calling LE in Florida, see what I can find out.

note: SAM SPADE; new poster is the one who orginally posted this missing person.

John Wesley Davis:
I did talk to a Florida detective today.
From the police report done in 1981, no evidence of foul play found in his vehicle parked at the airport.
John W Davis had no tattoo's.
There are dental records available, if want to check against Benjaman Kyle's.

What does everyone think? Go for dental match or not?

John Wesley Davis:
I did talk to a Florida detective today.
From the police report done in 1981, no evidence of foul play found in his vehicle parked at the airport.
John W Davis had no tattoo's.
There are dental records available, if want to check against Benjaman Kyle's.

What does everyone think? Go for dental match or not?

No mention of scars? birthmark?

Detective said no tattoos. She did not say anything about birthmarks or any other identifying feature.
She said that dental records are in the missing persons system.
She said that they have fingerprints, but are unsure if they are his or not.

I'm new here also. I looked at one of the screen caps from the Dr. Phil show where he was grinning and the picture of the missing man from Tallahassee seems to have the same grin. The nose IMO is very similar also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back