Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    PattyG, way back we discussed that mark here and IIRC someone said Caylee had bonked herself on the edge of a coffee table at RM's? Not sure if that was rumour or fact.
    OMG! Definitely not the happy healthy Caylee in many of the other photos we have seen!

Looks almost like a cigarette burn???

Quote Originally Posted by ibyoungr View Post
    As a mother of a 3 year old that is 1 week older than Caylee.. I see a child that could be fighting allergies..

My daughter had CONSTANT circles under her eyes...we ran her through allergy testing and found she was allergic to DUST MITES. And she gets circles when it is nappy time.
    Circles are understandable but the cold, distant, disassociated look combined the the dark circles lends itself to speculation.
    But, I do not believe the red mark is anything other than pure childhood bumps and bruises.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs.Peacock For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    is the picture of the baby in bed with basically a total stranger for all practical purposes
    something you need to do be mother of the year ?

it looks like it is morning and he is wearing shorts........

sick sick sick
    I missed this one.

OMG, I hope no one ever sees the pic of my little girl that is 1 week older than Caylee. First we have a pic of 2 black eyes.. she was walking up the stairs from the basement. WE WERE WATCHING HER. She had been going up and down the stairs HOLDING ON. She tripped on the 4th step and fell. Got a huge hematoma and as it healed it went down and caused black eyes. When she was age 1-2 1/2 she always had scratches, bumps and bruises.. I GUESS I AM NOT MOTHER OF THE YEAR.

Casey may have murdered her child in cold blood but I think it does a disservice to Caylee to imagine her constantly beat up and drugged.

I would think it was ABNORMAL if a kid her age DID NOT have a bump or a scratch somewhere.

She also looks tired. This pic was probably taken around June 2, when the went swimming in the AFTERNOON or when they came back from eating? She was just tired.
    she looks tired and into whatever she was watching to me .. her eyes dont seem lifeless my daughters eyes get like that when she is tired or sick ,mabey caylee had a cold ?

Quote Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
    Video link of TL's meeting with Lee

http://www.wftv.com/video/19105515/index.html
    Dead air at the beginning of this, but stick with it. Lee does all the talking.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThoughtElf For This Useful Post:

all this kookie talk about "REACHING OUT"

GEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

too bad nobody would reach out for Caylee

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to robotdog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by waiting4change View Post
    I saw that....the poor baby isn't even smiling. I just don't like that look for some reason, like she is confused or something.
    Don't have children so am not sure if this might be the case - but this might be the afternoon they were at the pool in the sun and Caylee could be super tired. A day in the sun effects me that way. Casey could have been drinking beer in the hot sun.

OMG, I hope no one ever sees the pic of my little girl that is 1 week older than Caylee. First we have a pic of 2 black eyes.. she was walking up the stairs from the basement. WE WERE WATCHING HER. She had been going up and down the stairs HOLDING ON. She tripped on the 4th step and fell. Got a huge hematoma and as it healed it went down and caused black eyes. When she was age 1-2 1/2 she always had scratches, bumps and bruises.. I GUESS I AM NOT MOTHER OF THE YEAR.

Casey may have murdered her child in cold blood but I think it does a disservice to Caylee to imagine her constantly beat up and drugged.

I would think it was ABNORMAL if a kid her age DID NOT have a bump or a scratch somewhere.

She also looks tired. This pic was probably taken around June 2, when the went swimming in the AFTERNOON or when they came back from eating? She was just tired.
    I tend to agree. My now 5 year old boy never had too many facial scratches or bruises, but fell and hit his top front teeth 4 times over the course of one year!! If I didn't know his dentist personally, I would have been worried about what she was thinking! His teeth are discolored from all the hits but at least they were never knocked out. He also always has at least one bruise on his leg. Kids fall, run into things and just bonk themselves continuously.
    Regarding the sunken eyes ... I'm thinking Caylee might just have been either not feeling well or tired. My son looks just like this when he's sick and when he's overtired.

*However, knowing all that we know about this case, it's hard not to think that Caylee was drugged and make accusations about what she had been subjected to.
    misalis

12. The Following User Says Thank You to misalis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gracenote View Post
    Caylee's pupils are huge even in the light of the cell phone flash. I find that odd.
    I'm not caught up reading this thread but just want to add that I was thinking the same thing - dilated pupils in a dim room.

Can anybody bring up the picture of Caylee on Father's Day and do a side-by-side with the one from June 2 on TL's cell phone please?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    I missed this one.
    did you see it ?

maybe its me

but it looks like Caylee is on a bed with a man wearing shorts in the morning

nice, mother of the YEAR.....................NOT :40__s::40__s::40__s:

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robotdog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    Dead air at the beginning of this, but stick with it. Lee does all the talking.
    Is this posted anywhere else? For some reason, I am unable to stream from this channel here at work.

just got through watching the interview: everything about this woman, every single, solitary thing - every reaction in every situation/conversation/circumstance is just completely WRONG. she's habitually inappropriate. it is constant. the only explanation i can think of is that she honestly has no idea how a normal person reacts in the same situation/conversation/circumstance and b/c she's never had the opportunity to view normal reactions to them she's unable to mimic them.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

This is so true. When my girls were toddlers, we had this really cute pink and white dress. Every single picture of either one of my girls with this dress on makes them look like little orphan waifs. I don't know why or how, both the girls loved the dress, and in real time when one of them was wearing it they looked fine. It just came across in pictures with them, they look so lost and forlorn.
    Lanie

JC penny receipts are going to help the prosecution immensely

How many WSers are parents, I wonder?

I agree with the PP who said Caylee was just tired in these photos. I have three small kids, and they get that look when they don't get a nap. The way Casey was traipsing around Orlando with Caylee all the time, what are the chances that baby got a midday nap every day? Slim, I'd say.

As for the scratch on her face, I'm sitting here looking at all three of my kids ages 5, 3 and 2, and every one of them has a bump or a scratch on their face right now.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to elissabee For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast