Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2009.04.06 Document Release

Casey gives me the creeps, along with her family. The picture of Caylee, I really believe she is watching a video. I look at my grand daughter when is watching Max and Ruby, she goes in a zone and is just entralled by it all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to trusttheping For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    agree with all that, but she was probably crying a lot to go home by then and cranky - not eating right, etc. (remember all that Velveeta?).

What does bother me is that TonE said Caylee was not staying there overnights - so where was Caylee when KC was sleeping with him?
    It scares me . . .
    She was already dead. Keep in mind that Casey met up with Tony around May 24th or so. Caylee was gone by June 16th. That is only... 23 days.

Casey and Caylee were sleeping at home and at Ric and Amy's. The night Casey was with Tony for the first time.. Caylee was with Cindy.
    After that, when Tony says.. Caylee never stayed there it was because Casey did not start staying overnight full-time UNTIL AFTER THE 16th. AFTER, Caylee was gone.
    ~~~~ There is a fine line between being a busybody and a sleuth.~~~~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ibyoungr For This Useful Post:

OMG...I've got to back out of this thread. Caylee is dead! She was dumped like garbage by her mother!! We don't know what KC was doing to her before she killed her....yet, we're being lectured NOT to make it look any worse for KC!! Good grief!!

Caylee doesn't look just fine in these pics....she did look ok on Fathers Day....because KC WASN'T THERE. And yes, I do believe Caylee was drugged by KC on a regular basis.
    I can speak only for myself, but I said that routine drugging makes it look better for KC, and that's what I hate. People are so anxious to put forth this chronic drugging theory that it might help KC's defense later on by making it "common knowledge."

You know, "Yes, my client was a horrible mother, but she had no reason to think that chloroform would kill Caylee. Not after she used it successfully so many times before. Casey wasn't 'mother of the year' but she did not intend to kill her daughter."

I think that's where many of us are coming from. I can't imagine defending KC on anything. I think she's a horrible piece of trash. But I personally find your notion that this stuff is being said by KC-lovers kind of misguided. I want her to serve more time, not less, and that's why I'm not going to leap to a oft-drugged Caylee scenario.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MomofBoys For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    No one has commented on Cindy's spending habits yet from the receipt document. (Credit Card Usage report)
    Link at post # 47.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Do any of the posters who followed the case regularly from August until now recall reading here that the red mark on Caylee's face was from her bonking herself against a coffee table? I thought it was at RM's, IIRC.

I do not recall if that was a confirmed fact, or rumour, but when we talked about it way back then, I am certain I read that was the reason for the red mark on Caylee's cheek in these pictures.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtElf For This Useful Post:

The last night she spent at Ricardo's was the ninth.
    Caylee was killed on the night of the 15th or on the 16th.

Where were they staying from the ninth to the 15th?
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    Do any of the posters who followed the case regularly from August until now recall reading here that the red mark on Caylee's face was from her bonking herself against a coffee table? I thought it was at RM's, IIRC.

I do not recall if that was a confirmed fact, or rumour, but when we talked about it way back then, I am certain I read that was the reason for the red mark on Caylee's cheek in these pictures.
    I have been following since the start. It was in either RM or JG interview they stated the mark was from her running into the table.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warbuckle For This Useful Post:

You're correct that Caylee hurt herself on a table and this was in RM's interview. Great memory
    Justice for Caylee!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mom2chloe For This Useful Post:

Remember to start threads for discussion on topics revealed in doc dumps.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

I remember distinctly that I read it in one of the interviews, (I believe with AL).. that Caylee had struck her face on the corner of the coffee table, and had a mark on her face from it.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snow_walker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    She looks a lot more than tired to me, her eyes are dull and lifeless, and sunken. Her face is puffy and her overall expression is disturbing.
    I agree, whiteangora. That baby has been drugged in that picture!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetmop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Listening to the booking audio....KC is loving all the attention!! Laughing, joking....spit!!
    ...and doesn't she think she's such a smarty pants?!!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

There are pics of Caylee with redness under her eye possibly a black eye, but it is the other eye. That has been discussed before and I had assumed that was the injury RM referred to. Maybe someone can bring up those pics?

No one has commented on Cindy's spending habits yet from the receipt document. (Credit Card Usage report)
    Link at post # 47.
    I'll comment........from 6/21 to 7/06, the woman managed to spend $1423.45.

Wow.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to debs For This Useful Post:

Link at post # 47.
    Not 100% sure but I think that the relevance here may be that it was actually KC using Cindy's CC. At least, in the ones that do not comment who was on the video or that there was no video available.
    Clue: Satsuma Edition

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe she is 4!!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to one_hooah_wife For This Useful Post:

Talking

she is incredible, asking about the "secret" grand jury
    not a word about finding her daughter

A fishin i will go

A fishin i will go

Hi Ho, off to prison I will go

A fidgeting I will go with my sleeves

And all the Lies i tell that nobody with any common sense believes

chorus

repeat

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to robotdog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    The last night she spent at Ricardo's was the ninth.
    Caylee was killed on the night of the 15th or on the 16th.

Where were they staying from the ninth to the 15th?
    Casey and Caylee were living at the A's home until June 16th when they left for good and never went back.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I got a bad feeling when I looked at the photo of her and Casey, like she was not happy...what small child would be happy having to hang out with adults all the time...kids need other kids, I don't see that she got any of that. That picture made me sad.
    I agree with you. I don't think Caylee was a very happy child overall. She was toted around by a mother who really didn't love her and who increasingly was viewing her daughter with resentment, as a threat to casey's position as the princess in the house, as an obstacle to freedom and as a tool to get back at Cindy. I think little Caylee could sense these feelings, even if she did not understand them.
    However, I continue to believe Caylee was not obviously maltreated or phsycially abused by casey until the murder. I see casey as a coldly calculating person who did not have enough passion about Caylee either way, such that she would want to physically abuse her, yell at her, etc. Instead, I think she just wanted to get rid of her as quickly and easily as possible and simply go on with her life. I think the real rage in casey was reserved for her mother. Killing Caylee would be a way to get back at her mother for not giving casey what she wanted and would get rid of the "problem". But, as evil as casey is, I don't see her as the type to fly off in a physically violent manner.
    This point of view may be hard to understand for some. It's hard to imagine a person who does not grossly neglect or abuse their child, snuffing out the life of the child later on. Especially after being viewed overall as a loving parent, or at least one who meets the needs of her child in a fairly normal way. But, it does happen. Susan Smith is a great example of someone who was viewed as a very loving, devoted mom before she drowned her sons. I have read a few other cases, of men, mostly, who seemed loving to their kids, good parents, and then killed them either to be free, to get insurance or to get back at the ex spouse. This seems to work with spousal murders as well, ala Scott Petereson, Mark Hacking, Neil Entwhistle: They all seemed to be ideal husbands and in Entwhistle's case, a devoted father.
    The one thing in common these people seem to have is a level of sociopathy, narcissism, selfishness, a great ability to act and overall apathy to his or her fellow man. These people are not rage-fueled sadists, but rather, smiling death heads who no one would suspect. I think casey is like this instead of your run of the mill child batterer like Riley Sawyer's mother. I can't say which is worse. They should all go to hell.
    Last edited by gitana1; 04-06-2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: typos
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

33. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

She looks like she hasn't slept in days! Her eyes are sunken and the dark circles are very disturbing.
    I remember from reading the text messages that Caylee had a cold sometime around when this was taken. Does anyone remember if it was in Early June or May?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to warbuckle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by warbuckle View Post
    I have been following since the start. It was in either RM or JG interview they stated the mark was from her running into the table.

THANK YOU!

That was driving me nuts, as I knew we'd covered this thoroughly, so at least in this instance, we know the reason.

In the only link I've seen to the calendar pages (a TV station site), the pics are too small to read most comments. Has anyone seen a link where the calendar entries are larger? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    I do hope your guess is correct. I wish we had been able to see the items purchased. Wonder if LE has those.
    I'll bet they do. I know when you return something, a store can look up the transactions on a given credit card and confirm the UPC codes.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaymus at The Rock For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eddeva View Post
    just got through watching the interview: everything about this woman, every single, solitary thing - every reaction in every situation/conversation/circumstance is just completely WRONG. she's habitually inappropriate. it is constant. the only explanation i can think of is that she honestly has no idea how a normal person reacts in the same situation/conversation/circumstance and b/c she's never had the opportunity to view normal reactions to them she's unable to mimic them.
    I've kinda figured out that when she uses her "uh hums" she comes to the realization that LE just ain't buying her crap!! There were plenty of those back in the early interviews as well.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spyglass View Post
    In the only link I've seen to the calendar pages (a TV station site), the pics are too small to read most comments. Has anyone seen a link where the calendar entries are larger? Thanks.
    These are a bit bigger. You can at least read some of the comments. Hope this helps. http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19105250/detail.html

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robyn623 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey276 View Post
    The dark circles Caylee has, just chill me. She doesn't look well in this photo at all. I wonder when this was. It breaks my heart!
    I totally agree with you. Caylee doesn't look like a 2 year old. She looks older beyond her little years. It breaks my heart too!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

45. The Following User Says Thank You to DollyPardonMe For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast