1282 users online (266 members and 1016 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2008.7.30 - LA & Ex-BF Tony L. wired discussion (Documents 2009.04.06)

I just finished watching Part 1 (not sure yet where to find any other parts).

What struck me is that LA seems totally genuine in that he wonders where Caylee is!

LA must have been flipping out furious when he discovered that even THIS discussion was recorded because he spent 3/4's of Part 1 complaining about the lack of privacy for him and KC and parents.

No matter that I keep wondering about why he laughs so inappropriately..LA comes across as sincere that he had hopes of finding Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19105515/index.html
    Last edited by Patty G; 04-06-2009 at 03:36 PM. Reason: added date of the meeting for reference purposes

Lee is as self absorbed as KC ... Over 14 minutes of Lee talking about his adventures dodging the media and whining about being taped. Ha Ha if he only knew!!
    Clue: Satsuma Edition

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe she is 4!!

Quote Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post
    Lee is as self absorbed as KC ... Over 14 minutes of Lee talking about his adventures dodging the media and whining about being taped. Ha Ha if he only knew!!
    i know...just listening to him is exhausting.

And that bit near the end where LA says if TL is missing a check for 92 dollars TL "probably ate it as groceries". Even there LA is soft pedaling her crimes.

Here is the link where you can find part 1, 2, 3 and 4 of that conversation between LA and TL

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

The links are on this page in red.

FlowerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    And that bit near the end where LA says if TL is missing a check for 92 dollars TL "probably ate it as groceries". Even there LA is soft pedaling her crimes.
    This is a family of enablers. KC is an opportunist ... and her family did her NO favors by making excuses for her ... her entire life!!
    Clue: Satsuma Edition

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe she is 4!!

HEY!!!!

Can you guys offer up opinions here, please? Is the bracelet Lee is wearing here the same one he kissed during the memorial? Recall all the 'cremation jewelery' discussion then? If this is the same bracelet it puts that theory to rest.

i just love how hes trying to put some blame on jesse. what an a@@hole!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    HEY!!!!

Can you guys offer up opinions here, please? Is the bracelet Lee is wearing here the same one he kissed during the memorial? Recall all the 'cremation jewelery' discussion then? If this is the same bracelet it puts that theory to rest.
    No that doesn't look like the same bracelet as the one at the memorial. The one he had on at the memorial and in the deposition he did with Zenaida's attorney is a chain type, with the round piece in the middle. The one in the video with Tony looks "flat" like those rubber bracelets.

Quote Originally Posted by Never4GetCaylee View Post
    No that doesn't look like the same bracelet as the one at the memorial. The one he had on at the memorial and in the deposition he did with Zenaida's attorney is a chain type, with the round piece in the middle. The one in the video with Tony looks "flat" like those rubber bracelets.

TY. right, now I recall those pictures. Appreciate it.

Lee, You got one thing right. The jail tapes did make you look like a Jack Ass. (His own words...not mine)

Quote Originally Posted by rosiegirl04 View Post
    i just love how hes trying to put some blame on jesse. what an a@@hole!!!!!!!!!
    It seems to me he was really trying to put together the possibilities. He stated that he felt KC was incapable of what they were accusing her of (murder)...so he was trying to follow some other ideas ...like someone else did it or had Caylee, etc. He seems "real" ..like at that time he did not know where Caylee was, but he didn't think KC did it.

Did anyone notice at the end of the first video clip of the conversation, when Lee is going on and on about Jesse - how Jesse claims KC tries to "get together" a couple of times a month and KC claims Jesse tries to "get together" a couple of times a month and they always do - Tony says something to the effect "so this is an ongoing thing?". Oops! Sounds like Tony got a little surprise there. I felt bad for him - he REALLY didn't know what he was hooking up with!

What strikes me, the most, is how much everyone in this family can talk without saying anything of substance. A child was missing at this point and the most important thing they can talk about is Jesse and "his jealousy" over Casey and her boyfriends.

I don't like LA at all, and listening to his voice is grating. But good for him trying to explain to his parents what they should be doing with tips and how suspicious they should be of the tipsters who call them but not LE.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast