1106 users online (210 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2009.01.07 - Annie's D. Interview (Document Release 2009.04.06 / 2009.09.29)

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...forcement.html

Hard to hear at work, because I had to steal speakers, but so far this is the most enlightening part of the doc dump, IMO.

I always thought Annie might have been working with LE, but so far in the interview, it sounds like she it completely on KC's side and believes her!
    Last edited by Patty G; 04-06-2009 at 03:19 PM. Reason: added correct date of interview

If it was an accident,why the duct tape?

Lassen D also says this in his interview.He talked to AD. Annie believed KC!
    Last edited by Paintr; 04-06-2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: clarify
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    Lassen D also says this in his interview.He talked to AD. Annie believed KC!
    That's interesting 'cause in Lee's convo with AL he states they had stopped talking 'cause AD had caught Casey in so many lies. Now, I'll have to go listen. It just doesn't jive.

aren't these the interviews we have on paper already?

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    That's interesting 'cause in Lee's convo with AL he states they had stopped talking 'cause AD had caught Casey in so many lies. Now, I'll have to go listen. It just doesn't jive.
    I think they stopped talking earlier. But when all this came down the talk started again. AD even stayed over at the A's while KC was out of jail. IIRC
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    aren't these the interviews we have on paper already?
    I never saw any interview with Annie on paper - can you post a link???

That would be somuch easier to read here at work! TIA!

AD sounds to me (remember,MOO) like she is lying. She lies in much the same manner her buddy KC does. No sir, I dont recall, Im not sure, I dont have the name, and on and on. I havent even listened to PT.2 yet. But I can see where she is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by metalcrystal View Post
    AD sounds to me (remember,MOO) like she is lying. She lies in much the same manner her buddy KC does. No sir, I dont recall, Im not sure, I dont have the name, and on and on. I havent even listened to PT.2 yet. But I can see where she is coming from.
    I agree - it's eerie - she sounds very much like KC as well. Voice afflictions, tones, choice of words.

UGH. I was hoping she would be one of the Caylee advocates.

That is what I was going to say. Her voice totally sounds like Casey's. The inflection in her voice. It's creepy. I just started listening. She's sounds kind of b!tchy imo.

She and Casey speak so much alike. Their voice inflections and modulations are so similar.
    Last edited by ThoughtElf; 04-06-2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: LOL! We're all thinking the same thing. Didn't see your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Seebra View Post
    I agree - it's eerie - she sounds very much like KC as well. Voice afflictions, tones, choice of words.

UGH. I was hoping she would be one of the Caylee advocates.
    Totally!!!! I just posted the same. Very strange.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    In my opinion she sounds like a person that has partied a lot with various drugs and is afraid to commit to an answer because she can't remember what is the truth. Like when they are asking her about the prescription for Xanax, she doesn't really remember clearly and that is what happens when you take a lot of prescription drugs like Xanax...especially with alchohol, you get very cloudy recollections as time passes.

Annie admitted she gave Xanax once to Sean Daley, then she breaks down crying.

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    In my opinion she sounds like a person that has partied a lot with various drugs and is afraid to commit to an answer because she can't remember what is the truth. Like when they are asking her about the prescription for Xanax, she doesn't really remember clearly and that is what happens when you take a lot of prescription drugs like Xanax...especially with alchohol, you get very cloudy recollections as time passes.
    Haha I know that people who party a lot with drugs do not want to tell anything incriminating to LE. Kind of like when KC told her mother TL's room mates smoked a little weed but not her and Tony.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I am listening right now, she gives off a bad impression on me, snippy and sarcastic sounding.
    She sounds so much like Casey it is frightening. If Casey were to enter an impersonator contest and do an impersonation of Annie, she would win a trophy!
    I wonder if Casey idolized this girl enough to want to sound like her or is it the other way around?
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast