2009.01.07 - Annie's D. Interview (Document Release 2009.04.06 / 2009.09.29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lassen D also says this in his interview.He talked to AD. Annie believed KC!

Lassen D also says this in his interview.He talked to AD. Annie believed KC!

That's interesting 'cause in Lee's convo with AL he states they had stopped talking 'cause AD had caught Casey in so many lies. Now, I'll have to go listen. It just doesn't jive.

aren't these the interviews we have on paper already?

That's interesting 'cause in Lee's convo with AL he states they had stopped talking 'cause AD had caught Casey in so many lies. Now, I'll have to go listen. It just doesn't jive.

I think they stopped talking earlier. But when all this came down the talk started again. AD even stayed over at the A's while KC was out of jail. IIRC

aren't these the interviews we have on paper already?

I never saw any interview with Annie on paper - can you post a link???

That would be somuch easier to read here at work! TIA!

AD sounds to me (remember,MOO) like she is lying. She lies in much the same manner her buddy KC does. No sir, I dont recall, Im not sure, I dont have the name, and on and on. I havent even listened to PT.2 yet. But I can see where she is coming from.

AD sounds to me (remember,MOO) like she is lying. She lies in much the same manner her buddy KC does. No sir, I dont recall, Im not sure, I dont have the name, and on and on. I havent even listened to PT.2 yet. But I can see where she is coming from.
I agree - it's eerie - she sounds very much like KC as well. Voice afflictions, tones, choice of words.

UGH. I was hoping she would be one of the Caylee advocates.

That is what I was going to say. Her voice totally sounds like Casey's. The inflection in her voice. It's creepy. I just started listening. She's sounds kind of b!tchy imo.

She and Casey speak so much alike. Their voice inflections and modulations are so similar.

I agree - it's eerie - she sounds very much like KC as well. Voice afflictions, tones, choice of words.

UGH. I was hoping she would be one of the Caylee advocates.

Totally!!!! I just posted the same. Very strange.

In my opinion she sounds like a person that has partied a lot with various drugs and is afraid to commit to an answer because she can't remember what is the truth. Like when they are asking her about the prescription for Xanax, she doesn't really remember clearly and that is what happens when you take a lot of prescription drugs like Xanax...especially with alchohol, you get very cloudy recollections as time passes.

Annie admitted she gave Xanax once to Sean Daley, then she breaks down crying.

In my opinion she sounds like a person that has partied a lot with various drugs and is afraid to commit to an answer because she can't remember what is the truth. Like when they are asking her about the prescription for Xanax, she doesn't really remember clearly and that is what happens when you take a lot of prescription drugs like Xanax...especially with alchohol, you get very cloudy recollections as time passes.

Haha I know that people who party a lot with drugs do not want to tell anything incriminating to LE. Kind of like when KC told her mother TL's room mates smoked a little weed but not her and Tony.

I am listening right now, she gives off a bad impression on me, snippy and sarcastic sounding.
She sounds so much like Casey it is frightening. If Casey were to enter an impersonator contest and do an impersonation of Annie, she would win a trophy!
I wonder if Casey idolized this girl enough to want to sound like her or is it the other way around?

Her wall seems to come down some in the second part. She doesn't sound as much like Casey imo. It's so weird. She totally sounded like her in the first part. I can't get over it.

Is it me or what..when they ask Annie about when she talked to Casey when she was out of Jail,,she didn't talk to her about Caylee..I feel Annie is really lying..she seems to me like she is trying to remember a script..
Something is really funny here..
If you or I went to see Casey..wouldn't the first thing u would ask "Is what the hell happened an where is caylee" instead of just "Oh I will tell you later and u just let it go."
Annie is not telling everything..I feel she is lying or just holding back..My hinky meter is going off.

I am listening right now, she gives off a bad impression on me, snippy and sarcastic sounding.
She sounds so much like Casey it is frightening. If Casey were to enter an impersonator contest and do an impersonation of Annie, she would win a trophy!
I wonder if Casey idolized this girl enough to want to sound like her or is it the other way around?

I think it's KC's thing. When I first heard the audio of KC's interview with LE, and the phone call from KC to CA and LA that first night from jail, it always bugged me that she CLEARLY had a NY accent on certain words. The word "call" especially. I couldn't figure out when she would have picked it up, being that she was almost primarily raised in Florida.

Then I heard TonE's interview audio. EXACT same NY accent that I heard from KC. Exact.

So, I guess this is maybe just more evidence of what a chameleon she was.

IMO

I think it's KC's thing. When I first heard the audio of KC's interview with LE, and the phone call from KC to her CA and LA that first night from jail, it always bugged me that she CLEARLY had a NY accent on certain words. The word "call" especially. I couldn't figure out when she would have picked it up, being that she was almost primarily raised in Florida.

Then I heard TonE's interview audio. EXACT same accent that I heard from KC. Exact.

So, I guess this is maybe just more evidence of what a chameleon she was.

IMO

Totally agree agree agree.

I wish this one was on Video..we probably could really tell her lies..She stayed over night an still didn't find out anything..BS..She knows exactly what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth