Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Did anyone catch in AD's interview where she said she had to "go into town" or something like that for "something she was going through"....and she picked up the shirts and met up with the parents and they knew she was really upset with whatever she was "going through" and she told them to take her to KC and they did.

What was she dealing with "in town"????

Quote Originally Posted by It's Not the Nanny View Post
    Did anyone catch in AD's interview where she said she had to "go into town" or something like that for "something she was going through"....and she picked up the shirts and met up with the parents and they knew she was really upset with whatever she was "going through" and she told them to take her to KC and they did.

Yes - I did wonder about that. She mentioned multiple times that she "was going through something of her own" and she asked them to "take me to KC...I want to see KC" Can't begin to imagine what that was all about.

I got the impression she lived a bit in the boonies for awhile (see older threads for that location) and that she went in to main Orlando ("town") to get things.

Quote Originally Posted by It's Not the Nanny View Post

I have a feeling it's some sort of backlash from being named as Xanny Annie, the xanax supplier. Maybe her friends/connections were giving her a hard time about what Casey said and this is why she insisted on having them take her to KC. I also agree that she prolly lived in an unincorporated area and refrenced going into Orlando as going "in town"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AnotherGladysKravitz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGladysKravitz View Post
    I have a feeling it's some sort of backlash from being named as Xanny Annie, the xanax supplier. Maybe her friends/connections were giving her a hard time about what Casey said and this is why she insisted on having them take her to KC. I also agree that she prolly lived in an unincorporated area and refrenced going into Orlando as going "in town"
    OT: AGK...love your name!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PGWodehouse View Post
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Haven't read this thread through yet, so if this has been addressed, I apologize. I just wanted to put out a general warning for any potential laymen chemists out there. Annie mentions in this interview that chloroform is created by mixing ammonia and bleach. This is NOT true. Chloroform can be created by mixing ethenol and bleach. Ammonia and bleach is a MAJOR no-no. Mixing these two can create different compositions, one of which is DEADLY chlorine gas! Wouldn't want to see any of my fellow WSers get killed or blown up!

Thank you for pointing this out. O/T but the first thing that came into my head the King of the Hill episode where Peggy tells her helpful hints newspaper column to mix ammonia and bleach and Hank freaks out and tells her that's the recipe for mustard gas. It's a funny episode.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyla4 For This Useful Post:

According to AD in this interview, if it is true that she had not been close to KC in over a year then why was she at the house the night of KC's arrest and part of the telephone conversation KC had from jail with CA and LA?

I got the distinct impression that she was not being fully truthful about her conversations with KC or with CA regarding the case. I found her comment about someone else needing to be involved with KC in whatever happened to Caylee interesting in that CA said much the same thing to Sgt Allen in one of the voice mails she left him. It really made me wonder just how much CA may had said to AD that AD wasn't anxious to repeat IMO.

JMO, IMO, MOO

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Melly53 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Melly53 View Post
    According to AD in this interview, if it is true that she had not been close to KC in over a year then why was she at the house the night of KC's arrest and part of the telephone conversation KC had from jail with CA and LA?

I got the distinct impression that she was not being fully truthful about her conversations with KC or with CA regarding the case. I found her comment about someone else needing to be involved with KC in whatever happened to Caylee interesting in that CA said much the same thing to Sgt Allen in one of the voice mails she left him. It really made me wonder just how much CA may had said to AD that AD wasn't anxious to repeat IMO.

JMO, IMO, MOO
    Is that your opinion, by chance?

I kid, I kid ..

I just listened to Annie's entire deposition - I thought she sounded sincere throughout it and was appropriately emotional. She actually cries and when her voice got very small and quiet it seemed to be with sadness during certain questions when Caylee was discussed.

Unlike KC.

Her manner of speaking only reminded me of Casey the first few minutes - Annie seems articulate and intelligent, and doesn't throw around extra useless words and a bunch of babble.

Unlike KC.

I found it interesting when Annie said they all knew Casey lied. My impression of what she was saying was that everyone knew she lied all the time, but it was more like - yeah Casey, okay Casey, whatever Casey - so they just ignored it. Like someone who spins yarns or tells tall tales. They were onto the small everyday lies, but they had no idea of the magnitude or destructiveness of her lies.

JMO

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ButForFortune For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ButForFortune View Post
    I just listened to Annie's entire deposition - I thought she sounded sincere throughout it and was appropriately emotional. She actually cries and when her voice got very small and quiet it seemed to be with sadness during certain questions when Caylee was discussed.

Unlike KC.

Her manner of speaking only reminded me of Casey the first few minutes - Annie seems articulate and intelligent, and doesn't throw around extra useless words and a bunch of babble.

Unlike KC.

I found it interesting when Annie said they all knew Casey lied. My impression of what she was saying was that everyone knew she lied all the time, but it was more like - yeah Casey, okay Casey, whatever Casey - so they just ignored it. Like someone who spins yarns or tells tall tales. They were onto the small everyday lies, but they had no idea of the magnitude or destructiveness of her lies.

JMO

she was immature in parts of her testimony. one she used "magical thinking" to conjure up a story about how casey could not do this alone because she wasn't smart enough. Then she threw AL and JG under the bus based on "hunches" or they looked her wrong one day. These guys probably wish they never met these two pieces of work.
    ..."who is right, who can tell, and who gives a damn right now?"... -- Ian Curtis

16. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Luckybuck View Post
    Who do you think AD was referring to when asked about any playmates that Caylee had? (LE trying to find a Zachary connection) She remembers someone would come to the Anthony house with a child (playmate) and watch Caylee while Casey and the Anthony's were at work? This babysitter would leave a mess which bothered Casey. WHAT is this??? Never heard this before.
    I think AD was referring to Holly. Very, very early on in the case there was a friend of KC's who appeared on NG and, I think, GVS and LKL who was very outspoken in defense of KC and what a good mother she was. Holly had children and she said that she used to watch Caylee and in turn KC used to watch her kids. For some reason, after a huge media blitz, Holly disappeared and has never been heard from again.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lexington For This Useful Post:

Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PGWodehouse View Post
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Haven't read this thread through yet, so if this has been addressed, I apologize. I just wanted to put out a general warning for any potential laymen chemists out there. Annie mentions in this interview that chloroform is created by mixing ammonia and bleach. This is NOT true. Chloroform can be created by mixing ethenol and bleach. Ammonia and bleach is a MAJOR no-no. Mixing these two can create different compositions, one of which is DEADLY chlorine gas! Wouldn't want to see any of my fellow WSers get killed or blown up!

Thank you so much for this post! One time my husband poured bleach into a very dirty and not recently cleaned cat box to clean it. It mixed with the ammonia and chlorine gas blew up in his face. He freaked out realizing what he had done and quickly evacuated the area opening doors and windows. What a goofass.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I found it very strange that AD had to be forced to be interviewed by subpoena and had an attorney accompany her to the interview. I suppose the SA had to be there because the interview was conducted under subpoena. Her reason for balking at being interviewed could not just be that she was such a good friend of KC's that she didn't want to say anything harmful about her. My thought is that she is in some sort of trouble having nothing to do with the case and it is probably drug related. Who doesn't know the name of the doctor whose care you were under. I wonder if LE followed up with AD as to the name of this doctor.

When she really seemed scared and started crying was when they asked her if she ever gave anyone any of her Xanax. I think her lawyer had to tell her to answer the question. Later she was telling about "going thru' something" and had to get to KC. I thought she needed help from KC
    but maybe she needed to tell KC something.
    I agree she is in some kind of trouble - probably drugs, but wouldn't there be a public record if she was arrested?
    ---------

Best Friends Animal Society

A better world through kindness to animals

[I]Please help BestFriends help us.

https://www.bestfriends.org/donate/index.cfm?

I am so unimpressed by AD. I've occasionally gone into see her myspace "message" and have now become accustomed to reading her predictably inappropriate and juvenile snippets. It doesn't surprise me in the least that she and KC were once good friends...

...Don't even let me get started on their countless silly photos together...

Here's today's example:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=39760803

MOO

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
    she was immature in parts of her testimony. one she used "magical thinking" to conjure up a story about how casey could not do this alone because she wasn't smart enough. Then she threw AL and JG under the bus based on "hunches" or they looked her wrong one day. These guys probably wish they never met these two pieces of work.
    I wondered about Annie saying that Casey couldn't have done it alone, because she wasn't smart enough...What was so "smart" about it? From the very beginning, not reporting Caylee missing, her statements to LE proving false when LE finally was notified, the car, just the fact that she thought she could just "lose" her child and no one would find out!!?? And then concocting a 'nanny' out of thin air, good grief! The only thing that Casey had in her favor was time and gullible family members, who let her keep up this ridiculous facade about Zanny the nanny for months, perhaps years, before Caylee died. The fact that her friends didn't notice something was amiss speaks to the kind of company that Casey kept...she made certain to surround herself with people who just didn't care about anyone but themselves, IMO. Poor little Caylee, no wonder she was afraid to go to sleep...she had no one to protect her from the long nights in the trunk of the car, her mouth taped shut should she wake up frightened and crying. Yes, I blame Casey, but her friends didn't help by not checking out her stories about Caylee being with the 'nanny', etc. I ask myself, if I had a friend, whose daughter was always with her, and suddenly the child isn't seen with her for more than a MONTH, would I have investigated? Yes, I think I would have.
    Last edited by leemarie85; 04-08-2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: correct mistake

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leemarie85 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast